KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime Vs Rune King Thor

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Prime 30 54.55%
Thor 25 45.45%
Total: 55 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman Prime Vs Rune King Thor
Started by: xtrubeastxcs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I know exactly who he is. He sat in the sun for eight-thousand-something years and defeated Solaris in some unknown fashion. Whether or not it involved the Green Lantern ring that he recieved moments before defeating Solaris is unknown because he merely flies out of the living sun with it.
Been a while since I actually read that series, but if I remember right. . . . He exploded from the sun with green energy, and crushed Solaris with a giant hand he made. He floated down to Earth, dropped the ring, and ressurected Lois with his bare hands.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:45 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by soujaboy09
Its because what I stated is true

Not in the least bit. no

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:46 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Do you have any idea who and what Superman Prime can do? If you did, then you would know that he would absolutely massacre RK Thor.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:48 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think anyone has posted feats for RKT either.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:49 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

True fanboys would never let the truth stand in the way of making a point. laughing eek! laughing

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:52 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by badabing
True fanboys would never let the truth stand in the way of making a point. laughing eek! laughing

I'm not a fanboy of Superman Prime, but he is too powerful and would no go down to RKThor.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:55 PM
Prime#

superman prime looks at rkt and he ceases to exist. laughing

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:10 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by superkronick92
superman prime looks at rkt and he ceases to exist. laughing

Funny, I guess. What the f**k?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:15 PM
tiakocom

batdude I always thought of you as a fanboy but wasnt to sure, but after lookin at this thread I gotta say i give you a mark 10/10 for bein the perfect replacement for wolvi8888 cuz my man you got the X factor dam wink

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:21 PM
tiakocom is currently offline Click here to Send tiakocom a Private Message Find more posts by tiakocom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by tiakocom
batdude I always thought of you as a fanboy but wasnt to sure, but after lookin at this thread I gotta say i give you a mark 10/10 for bein the perfect replacement for wolvi8888 cuz my man you got the X factor dam wink

Thank you! stick out tongue No but seriously, I'm not a fanboy, I just think that Superman Prime would win this fight.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:24 PM
tiakocom

Originally posted by batdude123
Thank you! stick out tongue No but seriously, I'm not a fanboy, I just think that Superman Prime would win this fight.

man after spendin hours doin my ASP shit, this is what i need some good old humour preach on brother preach on laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:25 PM
tiakocom is currently offline Click here to Send tiakocom a Private Message Find more posts by tiakocom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by tiakocom
man after spendin hours doin my ASP shit, this is what i need some good old humour preach on brother preach on laughing laughing laughing

Alright. wink Superman Prime would pull RKThor's eyes out and laser beem his testicles. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:30 PM
Sixth_Winged

Originally posted by Juntai
Been a while since I actually read that series, but if I remember right. . . . He exploded from the sun with green energy, and crushed Solaris with a giant hand he made. He floated down to Earth, dropped the ring, and ressurected Lois with his bare hands.

he didn't ressurect anyone by himself. He was helped by that superman who wed that female 5d imp along with her.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:46 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

that same supes who married the imp also is not as strong as supes prime

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 12:59 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman has a weakness to magic, and we all know that RTK is a ****in hog when it comes to magic. Thus Like I stated before, RTK would blow the sun up along with Superman.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 01:19 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Superman has a weakness to magic, and we all know that RTK is a ****in hog when it comes to magic. Thus Like I stated before, RTK would blow the sun up along with Superman.
Prime I don't think has such a weakness.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 01:21 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donut know why he shouldn't, but if he doesn't Thor blows the sun up, resulting a huge lose of power to Superman. After that Thor summons his own light, and then RTK proceeds in knocking Superman the fu<k out.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 01:24 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Originally posted by Mider
that same supes who married the imp also is not as strong as supes prime

he's not. But that doesn't mean every power he got from the 5d imps and his own is lesser than Prime.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 01:28 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Originally posted by Juntai
Prime I don't think has such a weakness.

Didn't Vandal planned to kill him by shooting Kryptonite at the sun but was averted thousands of years of prep by his friends to be replaced instead by a GL ring which he then used to crush solaris with?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 01:29 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
he's not. But that doesn't mean every power he got from the 5d imps and his own is lesser than Prime.
We never really got a powerset for Superman Prime, just that's he's worshipped by the entire universe in that storyline, so much that the universe stops to watch him come out of the sun and kill the enemy of the entire storyarc in a single panel.

He's presumably infinitely stronger than ours, likely has invented tons of new powers, has removed his few weaknesses.

Characters like Future Hourman could re-write time on a whim.
Future Superman was a mix of Superman and Mxy's DNA.
Ressurection Man was inventing any power he needed all through the series.

And characters like that watched him in awe and worship.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 01:35 AM