KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime Vs Rune King Thor

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Prime 30 54.55%
Thor 25 45.45%
Total: 55 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman Prime Vs Rune King Thor
Started by: xtrubeastxcs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Didn't Vandal planned to kill him by shooting Kryptonite at the sun but was averted thousands of years of prep by his friends to be replaced instead by a GL ring which he then used to crush solaris with?
It was just a theory. But they planned to infect the entire sun with Kryptonite.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 01:36 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Yes it was a theory, but also superman's invulnerability to anything is a theory as well or his supposed increased invulnerability to it like many others.

point is, Superman P = Too vague to judge. The only time we've seen him used his power other than to channell the supersun to the superman dynasty was using a green lantern ring amongst all things.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 01:40 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

I gotta make a point here. This debate is really funny. People saying RKT or Prime are both theorizing a heck of alot. Prime never did anything that screams out he can thrash RKT and RKT never did anything that screams he will thrash Prime. Both sides have their biases apparently. RKT is powerful, and so is Prime. But the fact that the universe turned out to witness his coming is purely DC/Superverse focal point reassertion to the max.
Prime is not however the second most powerful person in DC. Spectre is there, as well as the Millenium Giants, as well as even more of the upper echelons of power. Like Lucifer, Yahweh, SOTK and etc?? The power lines go much deeper.
And for those who say Prime or RKT.
Tell me. Who do you think would win between Superman and Thor??
Cuz chances are, that probably colored your decision.
Like inwardly thinking the most powerful form of Thor would never be able to beat the most powerful form of Superman. If so, no matter what evidence is supplied, chances are you won't be persuaded otherwise.
Oh, and Prime has absolutely no feats whatsoever. None. His biggest is in resurrecting a dead person with help.
Darkseid did that more than twenty years ago without aid. And turned a sun from red to yellow i believe while also mind controlling a few billion people.
True Darkseid >>>>>>>>Both combatants by a large margin imo. Prime is carried only by the fact that he's superman.
And for the whole Prime is more powerful than 1Million and he could punch through time, move galaxies with his mind(with aid from a gorilla!) etc.
Superman is more powerful than Zatanna overall, but if she said the right words backwards, he'd be dead like the rest of them.
Flash, GL could take him a few times as well.
So that whole line of thought is pointless.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 02:03 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by UniOmni
I gotta make a point here. This debate is really funny. People saying RKT or Prime are both theorizing a heck of alot. Prime never did anything that screams out he can thrash RKT and RKT never did anything that screams he will thrash Prime. Both sides have their biases apparently. RKT is powerful, and so is Prime. But the fact that the universe turned out to witness his coming is purely DC/Superverse focal point reassertion to the max.
Prime is not however the second most powerful person in DC. Spectre is there, as well as the Millenium Giants, as well as even more of the upper echelons of power. Like Lucifer, Yahweh, SOTK and etc?? The power lines go much deeper.
Like inwardly thinking the most powerful form of Thor would never be able to beat the most powerful form of Superman. If so, no matter what evidence is supplied, chances are you won't be persuaded otherwise.
Oh, and Prime has absolutely no feats whatsoever. None. His biggest is in resurrecting a dead person with help.
Darkseid did that more than twenty years ago without aid. And turned a sun from red to yellow i believe while also mind controlling a few billion people.
True Darkseid >>>>>>>>Both combatants by a large margin imo. Prime is carried only by the fact that he's superman.
And for the whole Prime is more powerful than 1Million and he could punch through time, move galaxies with his mind(with aid from a gorilla!) etc.
Superman is more powerful than Zatanna overall, but if she said the right words backwards, he'd be dead like the rest of them.
I agree.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 02:28 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by UniOmni

Something tells me you lean towards Thor. embarrasment

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 02:35 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xtrubeastxcs
The Sentry

Well actually, you know how powerful superboy prime was? its kinda the same thing exept superman prime went sundipping for wayyyyy longer. Superboy prime was only tickled by magic, so superman prime would not ever notice the magic is hitting him.

Superman prime, 10/10 id say.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 02:38 AM
xtrubeastxcs is currently offline Click here to Send xtrubeastxcs a Private Message Find more posts by xtrubeastxcs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

erm OKKKKKayyyyyyyyy.....how in the world does SBP correlates in this match? And no, those still aren't proof

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 02:43 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Validus i actually don't lean towards thor. I do however like him more as a character in comics. I truly believe that Superman is the most had it handed to him brick in comics truly. But his feats post crisis do have him beating thor. With a speedblitz. Barring that however, Thor houses him if he uses the hammers full potential. Both in DC comics, Superman wins. In Marvel comics, Superman wins. Either way he wins.
But RKT can see the future iirc. And that changes everything imo.

And if there is ever a fully functional time machine, i'll go back in time and create the first superhero. So that i could see how DC comics were written if they didn't cater endlessly to Superman and he was just any other character to be used. Who would be the icon then??

Kessael, Scion of The Workmans Ambition??

And Magic only tickled SBP, but Kon bloodied him. Does that mean
Donna Troy can bloody Superman Prime?? Your logic is flawed.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 02:54 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

You don't see how SBP applies?

Here's how:

What do you think Superman was doing inside the sun for all those years? He was punching reality and formatting it to fit his story.
big grin

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 03:05 AM
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

to tell you the truth. Both of them are hard to gauge. i really don't know who wld win. Both showed they can do the impossible.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 03:24 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Originally posted by Juntai
You don't see how SBP applies?

Here's how:

What do you think Superman was doing inside the sun for all those years? He was punching reality and formatting it to fit his story.
big grin

No, i honestly don't. At least, not into a level that is really relevant here. Considering the fluxes that have happened, SMP not having any feats to his name and superman chanelling his power to his dynasty instead of just keeping it to himself.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 03:56 AM
bats2jm

? how powerful is RKT anyone

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 04:26 AM
bats2jm is currently offline Click here to Send bats2jm a Private Message Find more posts by bats2jm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cajun2de
de Reaper

what do we knw of RTK's power level ?....if i'm not mistaken he only appeared in the last two issues of the comic before it got cancelled....i'm not sure about superman prime as i neva read his comics or knw his feats....but RTK must show his full feats before we can determine the winner of this match

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 04:59 AM
cajun2de is currently offline Click here to Send cajun2de a Private Message Find more posts by cajun2de Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordum

RKT is thor +odin+and then some. So.....lets see odin is skyfather so that puts him above thanos but below galactus. Thor is less than Odin so put them together you get almost twice a skyfather roughly 3 thanos in power. Add a little spice with all his runes and his still below galactus.Why you ask...well all the skyfathers with destroyer couldnt harm one celestial and Galactus is in close proximity to celestials powers and All Skyfathers>>>>rune king thor.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 05:42 AM
Mordum is currently offline Click here to Send Mordum a Private Message Find more posts by Mordum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are beings out there that would make galactus cry, Like Cyttorak for example.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 05:58 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xtrubeastxcs
The Sentry

Copied from spetznaz:

Also note that he granted his strengths to the various supermen of the future (eg Superman 1 Million) through his covenant, and thus augmented their already potent powers.
Superman 1 million punched through time to arrive 85,000 years into the future, and he did this when he was almost out of all strength due to being too far away from the SuperSun (where Prime Superman was, granting strength).

If Superman 1M can have such power (to punch 85,000 years into the future, and do so when he has so little life essence left that he has turned into an old feeble man), just how powerful do you think Prime Superman is?

-----------------------
Superman Prime would definitely win.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 09:12 PM
xtrubeastxcs is currently offline Click here to Send xtrubeastxcs a Private Message Find more posts by xtrubeastxcs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xtrubeastxcs
The Sentry

bump

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:05 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

^^^You haven't read anything i posted huh??
Nothing was done by either to suggest that they could stomp the other. And the flaw in comparing his narrated power level to 1Millions is that 1Million had blood from a very powerful race of beings. Prime doesn't have that luxury. And for the second time, Superman is more powerful overall than Zatanna. But give her 2 seconds of prep, and Superman is dead. So that line of thought is pointless and stupid.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:10 AM
JohnR

I have no idea if Superman Prime would win, but I think RKT's being underestimated. If it was Superman Prime versus Odin or Galactus would everyone think SP would win? Surtur, who destroyed a sun to extract the metal he used to create his Twilight sword, seemed like nothing compared to RKT. Somehow, I have a hard time thinking SP's going to beat RKT easily.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 02:57 AM
JohnR is currently offline Click here to Send JohnR a Private Message Find more posts by JohnR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Superman Prime vs. Rune King Thor

Who you got in this battle of the best versions of either character - Master of the Ancient Runes or the Clark Kent of the 853rd century?

Thor gets standard his weapons, artifacts, and runes

Supes gets his GL rings & artifacts as well. No Sword however.

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 05:37 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote