KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Lord Voldemort vs Lex Luthor('78 version)

Lord Voldemort vs Lex Luthor('78 version)
Started by: Dr Will Hatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr Will Hatch

Lord Voldemort vs Lex Luthor('78 version)

Luthor has three monthes to destoy Voldemort. Is it even possible?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 02:42 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

... Are you serious? At the end of the three months, all Voldy has to do is Apparate to Luthor's lair and Avada Kedavra him. Luthor can't do magic, so no possible defense there.

Not. Even. Possible.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 03:11 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh MAN

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 03:18 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

Who in their right mind would even ask? You're not that big of an HP fan, are you, DWH? Or you would never have thought it, much less asked.

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 03:20 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

I'm a fan of the books and sometimes the films. Lex is supposed the be the second of third smartest person in the DC Universe, and that must apply to the film version too. And due to a previous Superman vs Voldemort thread, Superman is clearly superior. I think that if the Order of the Phoenix gave him help, he could destroy all the horcruxs first. Believe it or not, technology can override magics effects.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 12:33 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

The technology from the books didn't from my point of view show the potential to override magical effects, consideret that it was the magical energy that rendered the technology useless...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 03:16 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

hahahahhaha

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:45 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahsoka Tano
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol @ 3 months

Thanks TGF

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 06:58 PM
Ahsoka Tano is currently offline Click here to Send Ahsoka Tano a Private Message Find more posts by Ahsoka Tano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Spite,

All LV has to do is snap his fingers and bye bye Lex

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 11:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

In this scenario, LV has no idea that Lex exists, or what he is trying to do.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 11:38 PM
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

In YOUR scenario, probably. But of course, as is usual with scenarios concerning Lord Voldemort, that's not possible. And however smart Lex may be, he's still a muggle and will always be beneath wizards like Voldemort.

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:25 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unleess he shoots him in the face than blows him in half.

I don't think that's under his power though.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:26 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't Umbridge stop an arrow with a simple wave of her wand?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:47 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

An arrow isn't really a hundred rounds of automatic fire.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:39 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Voldy is surely far more powerful than Umbridge. Man I hate her.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:59 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

abc.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:07 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 03:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Now, if (Gene Hackman) Lex is allowed all his movie feats, I say yes, yes she could. In three months time, he could make one or more Nuclear Men, then have him/them put the beat down on Voldemort.

(please log in to view the image)
Swayze, eat your heart out, your Road House hair has nothing on him.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Now, if (Gene Hackman) Lex is allowed all his movie feats, I say yes, yes she could. In three months time, he could make one or more Nuclear Men, then have him/them put the beat down on Voldemort.

(please log in to view the image)
Swayze, eat your heart out, your Road House hair has nothing on him.
QFT

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

See, I just 'pwned' all you "Voldy beats him, easy!" Harry Potter reading ****.

I win the thread. Time to close.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote