KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Comp virus

Comp virus
Started by: Mairuzu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i tried downloading that! But my damn virus prevents me from going to any sites that help me hahahaha its such bullshit

and ty kelly, hopefully i can go to that site

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:58 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Sigh, looks like i had to restart it all over. Now its time to download everything i had again

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 04:06 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

No problem.

Did it not work?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 05:28 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

The virus prevents me from going to any site that can get rid of it

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 06:30 PM
Kelly_Bean

Have you restarted your computer into [Safe Mode With Networking]?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 06:44 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I tried, doesn't work... so weird

my uncle is going to reformatting it

or whatever its called

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 06:48 PM
Kelly_Bean

Sorry,
If I could think of any other remedies I would. I got lucky with Google on that one. I've had to reformat before as well. Are you getting to save your important files/folders on something or is that stuff unsaveable form your computer's condition?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 06:50 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I don't have any, i just watch pr0n, youtube, and go on wow

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:36 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pray to your god.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 04:24 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Well that's good.
I once lost quite a few hundred pictures that were important to me. erm

Tell us how it goes.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:48 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Uncle is working on it now smile

The only problem is that I have to download all the patches on WoW again and then install wrath of the ***** king

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:48 PM
Utrigita

You could just have run Superantispyware, combined with a combofix and perhaps a spysweeper I think that would have done the trick, but ofcause you would have to unplug yourself from the internet while doing it.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 08:57 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
You could just have run Superantispyware, combined with a combofix and perhaps a spysweeper I think that would have done the trick, but ofcause you would have to unplug yourself from the internet while doing it.
Too late sad

Reformat has been complete. The only problem now is, I can't hook up to the internet. My internet IS working but my computer won't go on. I don't have the CD that came with my DSL modem, brother lost it I guess... is there anything else i can do?

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 05:51 PM
Utrigita

Contact the ones that are selling the internet to you, they are capable of entering your computer by the router and then tell you what needs to be done in order for the internet to work.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:49 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Have you re-installed some virus and spyware programs as soon as the reformat was complete?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 03:02 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Well if you can't connect to the Internet I don't think they can remote into your router as well. Since you can get on the net from somewhere else to post here you should be able to go to your ISP site and download their software from there and save it to a disk or USB drive and install it on your computer.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 03:50 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Thanks for all the help guys.

Good news, i fixed the problem...

Bad news, i had to reformat it again and install vista this time. Internet works, speakers work, everything is fine. I'll miss you XP.

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 05:52 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Must have been a ***** of a virus if you had to format. Ouch sad.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 02:06 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wittig
Restricted

Account Restricted

****in tube8. laughing

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 01:30 AM
Wittig is currently offline Click here to Send Wittig a Private Message Find more posts by Wittig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote