KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » internet hoax?..or not

internet hoax?..or not
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

internet hoax?..or not

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pQeaGgDwNC0

'what im about to say now is fact...the secret organisations of the world power elite are no longer secret, they are leading us into a one world communist government'

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by Deano on Nov 7th, 2008 at 06:39 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 06:34 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

It's funny how at the end of the video one woman talks about media sound bites as, ironically, that's all the video is.

When I base my judgements on what Martin Sheen, Charlie Sheen, Jesse Ventura and Willie Nelson...then I'll shoot myself in the head.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 12:37 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

what about the US senate candidate stan jones ?smile

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 12:43 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 12:47 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

*didnt subscribe*

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 12:51 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: internet hoax?..or not

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano

'what im about to say now is fact...the secret organisations of the world power elite are no longer secret, they are leading us into a one world communist government'

aaahhh...so they want communism now?....that means they'll be wanting to share out that ridiculous wealth of theirs amongst everyone else...can't be a bad thing...communism just gets a bad press from western capitalist controlled propaganda

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 01:54 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

think it will be slightly different than communism but i think stan is on the right path

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 06:35 PM
Mr Parker

Re: internet hoax?..or not

you can say that again,great thread.Makes you wonder when the other mainstream media will start reporting the real news going on as wel that C-SPAN has been doing a very good job of doing lately.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 10:09 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

you do actually get some honest politicians who come out and speak the truth without fear. ron paul was one of them, i dont think he had the full picture but his honesty was never in question

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 10:50 PM
Mr Parker

Yeah true.Dennis Kucinich and congressmen Mckinney-forget her first name, and former governor Jesse ventura and the current senator of minnesota-his name escapes me at the moment also,they're a couple of honest politicians who really want to do whats best for the people as well just to name a couple of others that come to mind.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 10:54 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5GK9Na8KU

watch in full here

so is no one gonna comment on stan jones or is he just another conspiracy nut smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 03:56 PM