KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » RESPECT Adam: The BLUE MARVEL

RESPECT Adam: The BLUE MARVEL
Started by: BlueDMighty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

So Anti-Man beat the shit outta Sentry and Avengers but good old Blue comes around and is the only one who can stand up to him however he lost to Sentry..... erm

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 01:28 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
So Anti-Man beat the shit outta Sentry and Avengers but good old Blue comes around and is the only one who can stand up to him however he lost to Sentry..... erm
noo...you should actually check out the story, originally blue marvel and anti-man were equal (maybe anti-ma nwas a little more powerful) however over time he grew more and more powerful, Blue marvel came back to fight anti-man, and he was defeated, however he uses the fact that him and anti-=man are both constructed of anti-matter to disperse aniti-man or something along those lines, he wasn't more powerful than antiman

and he didn't lose to the sentry, It was Blue Marvel against the Avengers, the creator has stated multiple time that the two characters are equals.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 01:55 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Trackz

and he didn't lose to the sentry, It was Blue Marvel against the Avengers, the creator has stated multiple time that the two characters are equals.

So basically thor is still the man. since he is currently above sentry and blue marvel

stick out tongue

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 03:35 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by jalek moye
So basically thor is still the man. since he is currently above sentry and blue marvel

stick out tongue

And so is The Incredible Hulk!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:10 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Bouboumaster

nah hulk currently is about their equal, he may go back to his previous level soon though

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:13 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm damned sure it's not "just me". This Blue Negro is the biggest pile of politically correct crap I've ever smelled. No plot, no story, no real writing at all, no nothing, just a PC excuse for a strong black character for no reason other than to have one. Give me a good ol' white male hero any day. The kind that has 5 O'clock shadow, drives a pickup, carries a shotgun, smokes, drinks, votes Republican, goes hunting and eats meat.

White men getting beaten up by the blackest hero ever...revolting.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 08:21 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Being a racist douche ain't helping your case.

Why don't you start a Ted Nugent respect thread?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 08:39 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by UKR
I'm damned sure it's not "just me". This Blue Negro is the biggest pile of politically correct crap I've ever smelled. No plot, no story, no real writing at all, no nothing, just a PC excuse for a strong black character for no reason other than to have one. Give me a good ol' white male hero any day. The kind that has 5 O'clock shadow, drives a pickup, carries a shotgun, smokes, drinks, votes Republican, goes hunting and eats meat.

White men getting beaten up by the blackest hero ever...revolting.

How are you not banned yet?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 08:46 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He WAS banned. Temporarily.

UKR, this racist behavior is not acceptable and this is a RESPECT thread, not a hate thread. Consider that another warning.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 10:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Originally posted by wannabe
Again: The scans show that Sentry barely won, not that he's barely more powerful than BA.!
Yeah and im explaining why he won, no need to tell me 'again'. It actually seems you even missed the point that I was arguing in BAs favour. Man this forum kills me sometimes. That actual bit of my post was sarcasm.

I've very well noticed that you were generally talking in BA's favour, yet you were still stating that Sentry would be slightly more powerful. Maybe i'm just a bit meticulous, but i've noticed that the difference between barely more powerful and barely won is nothing to be neglected in vs.-thread-discussion. Precision is more often than not the one thing that might help you against fanboys and the likes ... and it's a general virtue in any discussion.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 07:23 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by wannabe
yet you were still stating that Sentry would be slightly more powerful.

Er no I wasnt again that bit of my post was sarcasm. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 09:04 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Is this comic still ongoing?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 09:49 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Nope. It was a 5 issue mini, and all 5 issues have been released now.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 09:52 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
the creator said something along the lines of: the blue marvel is no stronger than the sentry or the hulk, they are equal.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 10:14 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Captain REX
He WAS banned. Temporarily.

UKR, this racist behavior is not acceptable and this is a RESPECT thread, not a hate thread. Consider that another warning.
Rex already posted. There's no reason to keep reporting.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 11:25 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

the creator said something along the lines of: the blue marvel is no stronger than the sentry or the hulk, they are equal.

well its hard to make an exactly equal character

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 12:07 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I think it shows humility on the part of the creator. I'm sure he realized that people wouldn't appreciate having some new guy show up and basically say "Move on over! I'm the big dog now!"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 12:14 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Stark equated Blue Marvel's power to Thor and Sentry.

Namor and Blue Marvel were reminiscing when they had first met. Namor told Blue Marvel that "In all these years since, only Thor and the Hulk have ever struck me that hard."

I'm believing what Stark said since he had the files and Namor because he's fought Thor, Hulk and Blue Marvel.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 12:26 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueDMighty

Last edited by BlueDMighty on Mar 14th, 2009 at 02:08 AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 02:06 AM
BlueDMighty is currently offline Click here to Send BlueDMighty a Private Message Find more posts by BlueDMighty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueDMighty

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 02:25 AM
BlueDMighty is currently offline Click here to Send BlueDMighty a Private Message Find more posts by BlueDMighty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote