KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » RESPECT Adam: The BLUE MARVEL

RESPECT Adam: The BLUE MARVEL
Started by: BlueDMighty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlueDMighty

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 02:33 AM
BlueDMighty is currently offline Click here to Send BlueDMighty a Private Message Find more posts by BlueDMighty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Er no I wasnt again that bit of my post was sarcasm. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Er yes, you were, even if that bit was sarcasm, which btw. was not that noticeable. Maybe you shoud have used one of those smilies like you did in the quoted post.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 08:19 AM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Badabing
Stark equated Blue Marvel's power to Thor and Sentry.

Namor and Blue Marvel were reminiscing when they had first met. Namor told Blue Marvel that "In all these years since, only Thor and the Hulk have ever struck me that hard."

I'm believing what Stark said since he had the files and Namor because he's fought Thor, Hulk and Blue Marvel.

eh i'm still sure thor would beat him down stick out tongue

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 04:06 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

Originally posted by jalek moye

Blue Marvel would own Thor. Out of all the heroes Marvel has never lost a one on one

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 01:08 PM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Blue Marvel would own Thor. Out of all the heroes Marvel has never lost a one on one

well any top tier could beat the avanegers by themselves.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 01:12 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Silent Guardian

Classic Thor? I doubt he would "own" Thor. He'd certainly put up a good showing, but I don't see him getting clear majority on Thor.

Current Thor? Adam wouldn't come close to owning him.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 01:35 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Are you kidding? Blue Marvel is strong and knew and all but he is no where near as strong, powerful or even the same class as Thor. He started bleeding from a hit by Ares, and Wonderman. Those two guys put together won't make Thor bleed. To make it even worse he lost to a team of Avengers. Back in the day Classic thor when he got angry for not being able to stay with Jane Ironman didn't even want the Avengers to mess with him. That Avengers don't even see Blue Marvel as a threat like Thor. That and Blue Marvel doesn't even have any showings to compared to Thor.

Blue Marvel is a powerful guy no doubt but he's not in a class with thors like Gladitator, Hercules, Forgotten one. Blue Marvel is more like Hulk, Namor, Thing, and Wonder man. Theres a reason why Thor's is Marvels strongest hero, and Sentry is overrated when he alone was said not even able to take on Ares.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 09:29 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by kakuzu
Are you kidding? Blue Marvel is strong and knew and all but he is no where near as strong, powerful or even the same class as Thor. He started bleeding from a hit by Ares, and Wonderman. Those two guys put together won't make Thor bleed. To make it even worse he lost to a team of Avengers. Back in the day Classic thor when he got angry for not being able to stay with Jane Ironman didn't even want the Avengers to mess with him. That Avengers don't even see Blue Marvel as a threat like Thor. That and Blue Marvel doesn't even have any showings to compared to Thor.

Blue Marvel is a powerful guy no doubt but he's not in a class with thors like Gladitator, Hercules, Forgotten one. Blue Marvel is more like Hulk, Namor, Thing, and Wonder man. Theres a reason why Thor's is Marvels strongest hero, and Sentry is overrated when he alone was said not even able to take on Ares.

lol i said thor would win. and i only said that as a joke not to start a debate

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 09:32 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Well I admit you made me look dumb.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 11:42 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Thor is not Marvel's strongest hero. The likes of Surfer, SW, Dr. Strange begs to differ.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 12:52 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Thor is not Marvel's strongest hero. The likes of Surfer, SW, Dr. Strange begs to differ.

actually curent thor is the strongest hero on marvel Earth . Dr strange has gotten weaker. And him and sufer well thats pretty much a tie for whos more powerful.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 03:38 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

actually curent thor is the strongest hero on marvel Earth . Dr strange has gotten weaker. And him and sufer well thats pretty much a tie for whos more powerful.

Seconded. Current Thor would have to go cosmic to have anyone truly pose a significant threat to him.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 05:00 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Naah, I think current thor is leagues above surfer. Surfer cant put down people that thor has put down as easily as thor did. Hell thor one shotted the destroyer, held back against a sky father (bor) and then one shotted him also and one shotted durok.

Thor would kill surfer if they ever fought, hes leagues above him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 06:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Other guy didn't say earth.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 07:13 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueDMighty

Last edited by BlueDMighty on Mar 27th, 2009 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 05:23 PM
BlueDMighty is currently offline Click here to Send BlueDMighty a Private Message Find more posts by BlueDMighty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

I said Strongest not most powerful. Strange and Silver Surfer are in the most powerful category since Strange has taken on Eternity, Silver Surfer on Galactus etc. They do it on a daily basis Thor rare. In the strength Factor Thors out classes both of them.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 11:05 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Wheres the rest?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 11:10 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I said Strongest not most powerful. Strange and Silver Surfer are in the most powerful category since Strange has taken on Eternity, Silver Surfer on Galactus etc. They do it on a daily basis Thor rare. In the strength Factor Thors out classes both of them.

Thor doesn't outclass Hulk or Juggernaut in strength. Those three are pretty even.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 11:13 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Thor doesn't outclass Hulk or Juggernaut in strength. Those three are pretty even.

Very wrong. Hulk starts out at 100 tons depending on which version, Juggernaut has to amp his strength up to go toe to toe with some others. Thor is natrually strong and easily lifts over 100 tons. If Hulk is so much stronger then Thor why was he even with Thor for and hour and then he finally started gettting stronger? If he is as strong as Thor then why why did it take 6 hours to get stronger then Doc Samson? This would be a much better argument with Juggernaut then Hulk. Hulk can't barely take on Sentry and Sentry isn't even as strong as Thor.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 11:21 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Very wrong. Hulk starts out at 100 tons depending on which version, Juggernaut has to amp his strength up to go toe to toe with some others. Thor is natrually strong and easily lifts over 100 tons. If Hulk is so much stronger then Thor why was he even with Thor for and hour and then he finally started gettting stronger? If he is as strong as Thor then why why did it take 6 hours to get stronger then Doc Samson? This would be a much better argument with Juggernaut then Hulk. Hulk can't barely take on Sentry and Sentry isn't even as strong as Thor.

You're wrong. Juggernaut doesn't amp his strength, there is a theory that he can through being more determined and destructive but not exactly proven. He has only had three different power levels outside of his regular form. 8th day, Trion and Depowerednaut. I don't know where you got that amping thing from. Cain and Hulk easily lift over 100 tons. Thor has never overpowered Cain when it comes to strength.

Which hulk fought Samson? Also you didn't say who was the strongest base hero. Hulk can still become more stronger than him, but still those three are pretty even.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 12:05 AM