KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » The Movie Synopsis Game

The Movie Synopsis Game
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Dumb and Dumber

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 05:39 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

No, but your close..

Think "twins"

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 10:19 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Night at the Roxbury?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:50 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

No,

think "Stifler meets Punk'd"

Also Matt, are we allowed to do upcoming movies?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:09 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
No, think "Stifler meets Punk'd"

Dude, where's my Car?

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Also, Matt, are we allowed to do upcoming movies?

Hmm......I dunno. Some people might get really confused, since the film isn't even released yet, or may not have even heard of it. We better just stick to current movies.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:27 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Correct

Originally posted by Impediment
Dude, where's my Car?

Hmm......I dunno. Some people might get really confused, since the film isn't even released yet, or may not have even heard of it. We better just stick to current movies.

OK

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:56 AM
Impediment
Endless

"A psychic inspector in Victorian London must solve the heinous case of Jack the Ripper."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 09:56 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Can I have a hint?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 10:45 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

"A psychic inspector in Victorian London must solve the heinous case of Jack the Ripper."

"From Hell"

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 10:51 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Correct. Your turn.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:39 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

"humans land on a planet,they find the remnants of a race advanced beyond our dreams but have been extinct for millions of years. Their technology still works but the humans dont know how to work it. They are attacked by a creature made up of negative emotion and forced to destroy the technology to kill it"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 01:36 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Wild guess Pitch Black?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 08:12 PM
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Lycanthrope
"humans land on a planet,they find the remnants of a race advanced beyond our dreams but have been extinct for millions of years. Their technology still works but the humans dont know how to work it. They are attacked by a creature made up of negative emotion and forced to destroy the technology to kill it"

I was also gonna say Pitch Black.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:52 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Think old school sci-fi

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:58 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Think old school sci-fi

I think I may know, but when was this made?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 08:41 PM
Impediment
Endless

Another hint, please.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:08 PM
Impediment
Endless

Another hint, please.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 11:57 PM
siriuswriter

dead thread?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 04:08 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

No. People need to just have fun with it. I think that it could flourish.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:58 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Planet of the Apes?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:25 AM