KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs Blade

Black Panther vs Blade
Started by: Battlehammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
skuzzyknuckles

Do ya mean Modern blade or the old school one with the afro and wooden daggers? LOL we have all seen The BP go through costume/arsenal changes but Blades takes it too the limits...lol

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 04:34 AM
skuzzyknuckles is currently offline Click here to Send skuzzyknuckles a Private Message Find more posts by skuzzyknuckles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
It must be something like that, because I used to think he was a badass pushing mid-meta, but I've decided otherwise after seeing legions of threads where he apparently loses to street levelers.
he is he's beaten plenty of impressive characters (vampire spiderman, varnae, dracula, deacon frost), however he doesnt fight super villains or other heroes frequently.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 04:35 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Originally posted by DigiMark007
It must be something like that, because I used to think he was a badass pushing mid-meta, but I've decided otherwise after seeing legions of threads where he apparently loses to street levelers.

I used to assume he was a spiderman level skilled vampire hunter.....................his feats say otherwise. Physically he is indistinguishable from elite street levelers and only a third tier MA in my opinion.

ps I do actually like Blade. He could be such a sick character.I wish Marvel would pull their socks up and elevate him to the proper superhuman status I feel he deserves. I also wish they would confirm just how good vampires actually are by making individual fodder vampires a cut above even peak humans. miffed

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:08 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Warrior18
I used to assume he was a spiderman level skilled vampire hunter.....................his feats say otherwise. Physically he is indistinguishable from elite street levelers and only a third tier MA in my opinion.

ps I do actually like Blade. He could be such a sick character.I wish Marvel would pull their socks up and elevate him to the proper superhuman status I feel he deserves. I also wish they would confirm just how good vampires actually are by making individual fodder vampires a cut above even peak humans. miffed
they have....thats exactly what guggenheim attempted to do by having him beat vampire spiderman and dracula easily, then taking it to wolverine, union jack, and others in his series. Guggenhiem was trying to put him on their level each and every feat is written off as PIS

Beating Spiderman? pis
Beating Dracula? PIS or he beat a weak version
Stalemating Wolverine (stated by a writer for marvel.com)? PIS or the fight is analyzed until it seems wolverine won
Stalemating Spitfire? PIS

all his feats put hi mon level with characters like wolverine and spiderman, theyre all just written off though.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:22 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

He's not Spiderman level, I'm not writing it off, people have beaten Spiderman who aren't Spiderman level.

Spiderman has also embarrassed Blade easily.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:28 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Mindset
He's not Spiderman level, I'm not writing it off, people have beaten Spiderman who aren't Spiderman level.

Spiderman has also embarrassed Blade easily.
all of spidermans feats along side daywalker blade dont suggest that.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:29 PM
Mindset

Originally posted by DestinyGuy678

All of Spiderman's feats are above Blade's, what are you talking about?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:32 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Beating Spiderman? pis
Beating Dracula? PIS or he beat a weak version
Stalemating Wolverine (stated by a writer for marvel.com)? PIS or the fight is analyzed until it seems wolverine won
Stalemating Spitfire? PIS

all his feats put hi mon level with characters like wolverine and spiderman, theyre all just written off though.

lots of guys have beaten spidey.
Well if it's the same one that took it to all those uber tiers.........yes.
Lol.*remebers the Wolverine v Blade* thread.
Again, I maybe wrong,but the scans I've seen show getting smacked far more often.

No they don't.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:40 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

All of Spiderman's feats are above Blade's, what are you talking about?

quote:

read

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:42 PM
Mindset

Again, what are you trying to say.

Spiderman's feats > Blade's

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:44 PM
Trackz

Originally posted by Warrior18
lots of guys have beaten spidey.
Well if it's the same one that took it to all those uber tiers.........yes.
Lol.*remebers the Wolverine v Blade* thread.
Again, I maybe wrong,but the scans I've seen show getting smacked far more often.

No they don't.
blade and wolverines fight was a virtual stalemate and a writer at marvel.com cited it as such, marc guggenheim stated he's writing blade to put him amoung the ranks of wolverine and spiderman which is why he had him fight them so successfully.

think about all of blades fights in that series:
easily beats vampire spiderman, then goes on to slay dracula
owns unionjack
fought wolverine to a standstill
raided dr. dooms castle
every superhero he was put u pagainst he did well against and marc guggenheim says its to show blade hangs with the best of them.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:46 PM
Trackz

Again, what are you trying to say.

Spiderman's feats > Blade's
when blade appears alongside spiderman, spiderman is never shown to be superior to blade:
they're surrounded by vampires, blade saves them
spiderman needed t ohold back blade with two hands to stop him from kiling morius
a vampire was holding down spiderman easily, blade throws a dagger with enough force to knock the vampire off him
blade fights vampire spiderman and beats him easily.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:48 PM
Mindset

when blade appears alongside spiderman, spiderman is never shown to be superior to blade:
they're surrounded by vampires, blade saves them
spiderman needed t ohold back blade with two hands to stop him from kiling morius
a vampire was holding down spiderman easily, blade throws a dagger with enough force to knock the vampire off him
blade fights vampire spiderman and beats him easily.

Spiderman has shown superior everything besides healing than Blade.

Actually Spiderman didn't need to hold him at all, Blade had his hands tied behind his back.

Show me this great Vampire Spiderman scans you mention in every Blade thread. Obviously Vampire Spiderman couldn't fight as well as regular Spiderman seeing how regular Spiderman immoblized blade in 3 pages...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:57 PM
Trackz

Spiderman has shown superior everything besides healing than Blade.

Actually Spiderman didn't need to hold him at all, Blade had his hands tied behind his back.

Show me this great Vampire Spiderman scans you mention in every Blade thread. Obviously Vampire Spiderman couldn't fight as well as regular Spiderman seeing how regular Spiderman immoblized blade in 3 pages...
not when theyre together

....whatre you talking about blad had his sword raised to kill morbius, spiderman shotweebing and tried to pull his hand back, and then felt the need to pull blade back wit htwo hands

when did spiderman immobolize blade?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...vsSpiderman.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...sSpiderman2.jpg

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:05 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

[B
fought wolverine to a standstill
[/B]

in your delusional world maybe, but in reality nope. Wolverine could ahve killed him right off the bat. actaully wolverine could have killed him several times and at the end of the fight wolverine was on top in the dominet postion. That was far froma stand still.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:08 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

not when theyre together

....whatre you talking about blad had his sword raised to kill morbius, spiderman shotweebing and tried to pull his hand back, and then felt the need to pull blade back wit htwo hands

when did spiderman immobolize blade?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...vsSpiderman.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...sSpiderman2.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/76...63fight3mb8.jpg

Are you kidding me, that's Blade beating Spiderman...please tell me you don't think that's Spiderman fighting to the best of his abilities.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:09 AM
Trackz

Are you kidding me, that's Blade beating Spiderman...please tell me you don't think that's Spiderman fighting to the best of his abilities.

dont tell me you think tahts blade fighting to the best of his, plus spiderman was later beaen by that vampire who blade beat easily.

heck the regular vampire was moving too fast and was too stronger for spiderman t obeat, my gues is this is before blade was enhanced

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:10 AM
Trackz

Originally posted by Battlehammer
in your delusional world maybe, but in reality nope. Wolverine could ahve killed him right off the bat. actaully wolverine could have killed him several times and at the end of the fight wolverine was on top in the dominet postion. That was far froma stand still.
the writer wrote it as a stalemate, a writer o nthe official website called it a stalemate, blade had it is as a stalemate. and blade couldve killed wolverine several times too, he needed to get wolverine close enough to use his vial of vampire fluid, how else was he supposed to do that?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:13 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

the writer wrote it as a stalemate, a writer o nthe official website called it a stalemate, blade had it is as a stalemate. and blade couldve killed wolverine several times too, he needed to get wolverine close enough to use his vial of vampire fluid, how else was he supposed to do that?

are you kidding me your crazy.

prove that they said this.

Blade in no point in time could have kileld wolverine. Wolverine could have stabbed balde through the head in three occassions.

Blade only hope was a vial............which Logan could have poped his claws throw baldes throat way before he ever stuck it in wolverine. Plus the vial would never had worked and even wolverine called his bluff.

Not even sure how the hell you think that in any way was stalemate. Blade looked horriable. He got out fought by a weaken wolverine and he had prep

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:16 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Ummm.....that was pre-daywalker Blade. He was not written as a vampire back then yet. And besides Spider-Man landed a flying double fist to Blade's back to the start. So to speak Spidey got the jump on him.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:18 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote