KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Parasite

Hulk vs Parasite
Started by: Avlon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Hulk vs Parasite

Parasite decides Hulk and his Gamma would be a yummy snack.

Who wins?

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:24 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

In a comic book? Hulk. Otherwise Parasite wins this all day.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:26 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

parasite

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
In a comic book? Hulk. Otherwise Parasite wins this all day.

Agreed.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:33 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Hulk. he's supposed to be totally immune to all disease and his internal organs are as durable and resilient as his outer body and flesh.

Hulk shouldn't have any trouble here.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 09:59 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

hulk

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 10:47 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antiphon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 10:51 PM
Antiphon is currently offline Click here to Send Antiphon a Private Message Find more posts by Antiphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by janus77
Hulk. he's supposed to be totally immune to all disease and his internal organs are as durable and resilient as his outer body and flesh.
parasite is a comic character.. confused

anyhow, would parasite also be able to duplicate hulk's "the madder i get, the stronger i get" attribute? if not then parasite would have to continuously leech power from him to stay on par.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 10:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Hulk wins

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:00 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

^^^ has no idea what he's talking about, as usual.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:03 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Good battle. I'm going for HULK on this one. Gamma radiation consist of massive amounts of energy. And Hulk's output is continuous. Truthfully, I think Hulk is too much for Parasite, and he'll get pounded out in the end. What other way is there for Parasite to attack Hulk other than physical force? Hulk >>>Parasite.

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:14 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Marvelknight
Good battle. I'm going for HULK on this one. Gamma radiation consist of massive amounts of energy. And Hulk's output is continuous. Truthfully, I think Hulk is too much for Parasite, and he'll get pounded out in the end. What other way is there for Parasite to attack Hulk other than physical force? Hulk >>>Parasite.

If Surfer can drain the hulk, I don't see why Parasite can't.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:18 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Darwin was the last person to drain him and failed.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:20 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Priest
Darwin was the last person to drain him and failed.

And Darwin's Energy absorbtion feats are on par with Parasite's? No.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:21 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by fangirl101
And Darwin's Energy absorbtion feats are on par with Parasite's? No.

I know, but im just saying that draining him could take a while since the Hulk some how is over loaded with gamma energies.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:23 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

If Surfer can drain the hulk, I don't see why Parasite can't.

huh Are you comparing a high level cosmic being to Parasite. Their powers are nowhere near the same level. Better question, How long will Parasite last in a fit fight with Hulk?

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:24 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Marvelknight
huh Are you comparing a high level cosmic being to Parasite. Their powers are nowhere near the same level. Better question, How long will Parasite last in a fit fight with Hulk?

Parasite's gimmick is draining Hi end heralds. parasite last with Superman. Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:26 PM
carver9

Parasite's gimmick is draining Hi end heralds. parasite last with Superman. Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk.

Bad comparison, very bad comparison. Hulk energy increase with his rage. He become more powerful whereas superman remains the same. His strength and everything sky rocket. With these post presented I change my post, hulk could overload parasite, he dont even have to lay a hand on him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

even iff superman is more powerfull than hulk, superman needs energy from the sun or he needs the sun to juice up.
Hulk is the energy source for his power so to speak.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:32 PM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

laughing

Originally posted by Galan007
parasite is a comic character.. confused

anyhow, would parasite also be able to duplicate hulk's "the madder i get, the stronger i get" attribute? if not then parasite would have to continuously leech power from him to stay on par.

Actually he would. Adding to that he also gets more powerful as he leeches more energy. He's not only drained energy, but copied powers, memories, and even the appearance of others.

Originally posted by carver9
Bad comparison, very bad comparison. Hulk energy increase with his rage. He become more powerful whereas superman remains the same. His strength and everything sky rocket. With these post presented I change my post, hulk could overload parasite, he dont even have to lay a hand on him.

Parasite has never been overloaded.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Last edited by Avlon on Nov 10th, 2008 at 11:43 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:34 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote