KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Parasite

Hulk vs Parasite
Started by: Avlon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Surfer has drained Hulk's gamma three times with the equivalent of waving his hand.

I'd have to go with Parasite here.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 04:34 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

I can't make up my mind who would win, btw doesn't hulk fight a lot of energy drainers???
A lot of times wenn he turns back to banner it would only take seconds or less to return in to the hulk again, even iff he tries to kill banner snap his neck, or something els.
He would turn back in to the hulk and heal again.
I was wondering since I don't really know parasite, does he only absorb the power from his victim or does he have his own powers I mean could he vaporise hulk or something like that???

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 01:24 PM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
hulk could overload parasite
parasite easily absorbed, and had no problem containing, superman's powers when he was drastically sun-amped:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

so lol @ the notion of 'overloading' parasite.

on another note, parasite also shows an extremely good regenerative quality in the above scans.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 04:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Avlon
I remembered that arc where he pretended to be Lois for a few months and yet still had Superman's powers.

some awesome issues in that arc...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 04:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Go with Parasite in this fight

Originally posted by janus77
Hulk. he's supposed to be totally immune to all disease and his internal organs are as durable and resilient as his outer body and flesh.

Hulk shouldn't have any trouble here.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 09:50 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

I don't think Hulk would get THAT angry at some purple dude just touching him, I don't know how much parasite's touch hurts, but I'd wager Hulk wouldn't get WWH level enraged by his touch. I think parasite could absorb enough energy if the Hulk didn't get way too mad, he'd revert to Banner and Parasite would just absorb everything at least KOing him. I seem to recall that the longer you'll touch parasite, the faster his absorbing becomes. Can someone verify this?

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 10:06 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

As mentioned earlier Titannus absorbed Hulk's gamma radiation fairly easily, so it's definetly possible.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 10:12 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jadervason
rapist of machines

Damn, this is a good one Avlon

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 04:04 AM
jadervason is currently offline Click here to Send jadervason a Private Message Find more posts by jadervason Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

As long as the multidimensional, unpredictable, varied Hulk doesn't touch him, he'll be ok. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 11:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

parasite

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 12:21 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk wins

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 03:22 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Hulk wins

With his versatility, how could he not? It's not like Hulk would mindlessly hit him, get absorbed, and lose.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 04:02 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Agreed. Glad we are on the same page. smile

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 04:09 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by cdtm
As long as the multidimensional, unpredictable, varied Hulk doesn't touch him, he'll be ok. thumb up

Why would touch matter?
Parasite has never needed to touch to drain it happens when opponents are in range.

Btw I realize your nlowing smoke

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 06:18 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Hulk Could win the same way Supes does.
If he makes it a VERY physical fight and makes parasite expend energy at a faster rate than he absorbs it. THAT is how Superman takes any wins vs Parasite.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 06:20 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^except hulk dosent have the mind to execute that tactic

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 07:42 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by The Spectre+
^^except hulk dosent have the mind to execute that tactic

I would argue he does because he's normally a savage brute. So while he may not actually think he needs to do so it is how he normally operates (i.e Hulk smash)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 09:49 PM
Senor Cage

Parasite.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:25 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk stomps.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:58 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

parasite
Hulk stomps.

Wut a differense 10 yeers maeks

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:06 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote