KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 8x14: Requiem

Episode 8x14: Requiem
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Episode 8x14: Requiem

UPDATED 11/11/08:
- Tom Welling (Clark), Allison Mack (Chloe), and Justin Hartley (Oliver) are the only series regulars in this episode.
- This is Kristin Kreuk's final episode as Lana Lang. Sadly, those hoping for a Chloe & Lana "Delete" Smackdown Part 2 will be disappointed, as there is no such scene.
- One of the episode's villians is Winslow Schott, better known to comic book fans as "The Toyman.

--------------------------

I HATE HATE IT.. why is that when lana is in the episodes there is no lois! wtf!!!! i don't care about lana!!!

edit:
calm..ok its smallville and that means lana is important.. its her last i guess

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Last edited by hermione7 on Nov 12th, 2008 at 06:40 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:29 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

i don't want to think that they are gonna end the clana relationship with lana being covered with kryptonite and clark can't be with her because of that.. f**k!!!.. ps3 sucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7NW47v75Lc

one more ep. one more ep......

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 01:00 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

can u guys watch it online...
smokin' big grin

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:46 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Well alrighty then-- after that bullshit of an episode where Lana becomes totally krypto and now Clark will end up with Lois as a consolation prize and WTF you cant kill Lex Luthor!
I think I pretty much officially hate this show now. no expression

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 02:54 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

u cannot hate on this show JP or I will kmc kick u...lol..its gonna get good!

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:42 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this was an ok show..

i guess this will lead up to clark and lois

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 08:17 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I never realised how much I hate Lana. I started watching Smallville again last season but I didn't even watch 10 minutes of the last episode as I don't care about Lana, she is just boring. Much prefer the Clark and Lois thing that was going on but looks like that is out the window now as well as him becoming Superman which was my main interest in Smallville. Maybe Toyman will make up for the craptasticness of Lana in this episode. Hope they kill her off.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 12:27 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

glad i didn't watch this ep.. i hate lana..
and now their reason for being apart is kryptonite f**K ps3

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 01:32 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I dont think people hate lana so much as they hate her influence on clark. Clark reverts to a moron everytime they are in a scene. I think its fitting that everytime their close she zaps his energy since for the most part she zaps his character development every time there close.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 02:13 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hermione7
glad i didn't watch this ep.. i hate lana..
and now their reason for being apart is kryptonite f**K ps3
Count your blessings you didn't watch the episode. This was me while watching....

(please log in to view the image)

stick out tongue

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 02:57 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

literally one of the worst episodes of smallville. ever.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 03:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote