KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dracula vs. Sabretooth

Dracula vs. Sabretooth
Started by: DestinyGuy678

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
DumDum and Jinzin sitting in a tree.

S U C K I N G.

Dracs got forever Dum Dum. Sabs has to eat sooner or later. Or Sleep.

your a wierd kid.

prove that drac can mantain mist form for hours let a lone days, hell prove he even use that strategy.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 02:43 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by jinzin
you may want to look back a couple of pages to see who off handedly brought this topic to Blade.

In any case the point of my argument isn't off topic, it's intimately related to what we're discussing.

regardless of who brought it in you realize that it has no place here and could get this topic locked. besides your argument is using ABC logic anyway. Blade often gets beaten by Dracula anyway, but he does hold his own, especially since being written as a half-vampire. Blade being able to take on Dracula doesn't mean Sabretooth can especially if you're arguing an all out fight in which Sabretooth has no chance of winning. One bite would put Sabretooth down.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 03:04 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
So now we assume that Drac can stay in mist form forever because? and he done this strategy before when? You do also realize that Sabre-tooth stamina is absurd and he can go days with out food or sleep.

His powers have been greatly amplified and his weaknesses circumvented by magical sources, such as spells of the Darkholders.
Prove that he can't stay mist or partial mist for as long as he wants.
The only reason he couldn't before is because overhead sunlight puts him into comatose sleep.
There is no Sun in this battlefield.
Just Sabs trapped in a voided room with a guy who can't be permanently damaged.
Can turn into full or partial mist instantly.
Can bite any part of Sabs body from the mist. And will gain his strength from it.

I'm asking again how long do you think Sabs can last without food or sleep.

The only reason Drac sleeps is because he is cursed to sleep while the Sun is over his head.

In that regards he is old school in this room he won't hae that problem.

What is Sabs going to do when completely surrounded by mist and Drac quickly bites his ankle, then instantly returns?
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
yes I know that was the entire point of why it was brought up to begin with. ninja tried to down play sabre-tooth, becuase he was broken. however he failed to mention how long sabre-tooth was there and failed to mention that he was never shown how he was broken or how long it took.

Because the comic says. The demons of Hell are watching Logan defy the Devil. Preparing to usurp his throne if he fails.
Sabs didn't do that,..... Logan did. Get it. Logan is doing what nobody else has done that gives him greater will than Sabs.
The vampire virus isn't just physical it's spiritual as well.
Sabs may have an easier time in the physical department.
But not spiritually.

Apocalypse has total molecular control and almost failed.
Spiderman's radiactive blood took days to overcome it.
Sabs will fail to for his will can't compare too Logan's.

Last edited by the ninjak on Nov 26th, 2010 at 03:42 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 03:32 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Dracula beat a younger colossus down,What the f**k? you think Dracula is going to do too Sabretooth?! Dracula will rape Sabretooth all day.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 05:23 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Get over it Jinzin I'll admit the rats and weather manip won't work here cause I wasn't aware this was a voided room.
I'm a fair debater until you and the sidekick Dum Dum call me idiot. ignorant ect that's just rude.

No one called you an idiot...

I called you "dolt" and I've stated that you made an idiotic statement when you did.

Having the context of a story and purposefully ignoring it or manipulating it to your own agenda is not fair debating and you need to realize that.

If you don't want people making mockery of your argumentation than you need to make stronger arguments.

Insistence without proof isn't that way to do it.

You guys could have told me earlier than 4 hrs ago. Instead of just saying.
1. SABS WONT BE BEATEN BY RATS.
2. SABS KILLED CREATURES FROM THE DARKHOLD.

I actually told you several times that it was a featureless environment, the darkhold comment was made upon your constant insistence.

So cool Drac can remain mist and taunt Sabertooth without the threat of Sunlight until Sabs gets frustrated from lack of sleep and food long enough to get bites in.

I don't care if it takes weeks Drac will win.

Love this voided room!!!!!!!!!

Sabs can't do NOTHING to mist right.

believe it when I see it. show me proof?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 07:44 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I'm about to close this thread. If you all can't be civil, use the ignore. If you can't agree, move on.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 09:07 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

let me help you out Bada

Dracula wins
/thread

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 09:44 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

DumDum and Jinzin sitting in a tree.

S U C K I N G.

Hahaha

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 09:57 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Dieing every couple of issues and then resurrecting is what Dracula does, dieing is practically all he is good for. Sabretooth will almost assuredly kill Dracula in a fight, he'll come back to life, but it is enough for a win even if it is only by a technicality.

Read Tomb of Dracula / Dracula lives. Educate yourselves.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 11:16 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Close this thread.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 11:18 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

^ erm

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 11:19 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Like I said previously:

Higher end Dracula demolishes Sabertootht. Lower end Dracula makes it a great fight. Sabertooth could potentially kick his ass depending on how far above Blade you view him to be.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 11:29 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Like I said previously:

Higher end Dracula demolishes Sabertootht. Lower end Dracula makes it a great fight. Sabertooth could potentially kick his ass depending on how far above Blade you view him to be.

pretty much *shrug*

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 11:31 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

When has Blad held his own against Drac. In issue 1 of Blade, Drac didn't know he had a stake on his foot. It didn't look like Drac was really trying the next time they fought.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 12:13 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote