KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dracula vs. Sabretooth

Dracula vs. Sabretooth
Started by: DestinyGuy678

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
If you suggest that he can't really damage Tooth and I suggest he Tooth can't really damage Drac what else is there? That's a stalemate.
Somebody will eventually buckle.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 05:16 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

How well does Dracula fight without arms or a head?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 05:18 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Probably not well.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 05:20 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

How does Sabretooth dismember/decapitate Dracula when Dracula has the range advantage due to the sword?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 05:43 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Trackz
How does Sabretooth dismember/decapitate Dracula when Dracula has the range advantage due to the sword?
I'm assuming he don't have a sword here.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 05:45 PM
Trackz

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'm assuming he don't have a sword here.

it's standard equipment, but are you two talking about a completely unarmed fight?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 05:46 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Dracula.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 05:46 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

it's standard equipment, but are you two talking about a completely unarmed fight?
We were talking about a physical fight. Just claws and fangs.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 05:49 PM
Trackz

We were talking about a physical fight. Just claws and fangs.

well they've both fought Wolverine and Werewolf by Night (although both the werewolf and sabretooth were weaker than their current versions) and Dracula did better against both.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 05:51 PM
jinzin

Sabretooth makes it his hobby to go out and beat up Wolverine. That's not a point in Dracula's favor.

WBN is a piss poor example of Dracula's superiority too. Not only was that a weaker version of Sabretooth (By about 4 upgrades) but it was ALSO a stronger version of WBN than the one who fought Drac.

Full wolf mode WBN was tossing around GR like a rag doll, the one that Dracula fought was beat up in physical brawls by run of the mill tough guys.... I can't remember the hunter's name but he was like kraven except with no super powers.

WBN didn't go through his extreme transformations and strength upgrades til well after his early fight with Dracula. erm

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 05:57 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Juk3n
nonsense

thumb up

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:00 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Sabretooth makes it his hobby to go out and beat up Wolverine. That's not a point in Dracula's favor.

WBN is a piss poor example of Dracula's superiority too. Not only was that a weaker version of Sabretooth (By about 4 upgrades) but it was ALSO a stronger version of WBN than the one who fought Drac.

Full wolf mode WBN was tossing around GR like a rag doll, the one that Dracula fought was beat up in physical brawls by run of the mill tough guys.... I can't remember the hunter's name but he was like kraven except with no super powers.

WBN didn't go through his extreme transformations and strength upgrades til well after his early fight with Dracula. erm
So it's still a stalemate?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:03 PM
jinzin

no expression I'm not sure what kind of answer you're looking for here.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:04 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

What is the story behind this full wolf mode WBN?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:10 PM
jinzin

iirc had to do with the wanes of the moon, his control over his own transfrmation and some magic mumbo jumbo that strange referenced once or twice.

He's got his wolfman mode and his werewolf mode.

Wolfman gets beat up by tough guys and can't break chains. Werewolf puts guys like Grey Hulk on his back and tanks multiple punches from Wonderman to the face.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:14 PM
Trackz

which is why I stated they were both weaker versions than their current selves. wasn't using them as definitive examples but they are the only two opponents they both have faced.

They both have the same type of healing Dracula may be the more skilled of the two

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:15 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

iirc had to do with the wanes of the moon, his control over his own transfrmation and some magic mumbo jumbo that strange referenced once or twice.

He's got his wolfman mode and his werewolf mode.

Wolfman gets beat up by tough guys and can't break chains. Werewolf puts guys like Grey Hulk on his back and tanks multiple punches from Wonderman to the face.
Wolfman mode choked out Savage Hulk once.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:18 PM
jinzin

which is why I stated they were both weaker versions than their current selves. wasn't using them as definitive examples but they are the only two opponents they both have faced.

They both have the same type of healing Dracula may be the more skilled of the two
In swordsmanship maybe.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:19 PM
jinzin

Wolfman mode choked out Savage Hulk once.

Yeah I saw that.. it was.... well... that's up there with Cap dropping Hulk with a punch to the gut.. erm

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:20 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Yeah I saw that.. it was.... well... that's up there with Cap dropping Hulk with a punch to the gut.. erm
Werewolf mode...in the same story where he tooled Creed he was nearly put down by a single gunshot. Just saying.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:23 PM