KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dracula vs. Sabretooth

Dracula vs. Sabretooth
Started by: DestinyGuy678

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
In swordsmanship maybe.
Swordsmanship definitely, has Creed ever had formal training in H2H, he also just seems to dominate his opponents physically, against an opponent who is his equal in terms of physicality (possibly superior) with a greater amount of skill, Creed might get put down.

The only difference in healing is that nothing short of decapitation is going to put down Dracula, but can't creed get taken out eventually by certain kill shots, however brief that may be?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:23 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

How does Creed fair with getting a arm or a head chopped off?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:24 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by snoopdogg
How does Creed fair with getting a arm or a head chopped off?

head he gets put down, in Wolverine he just bent down and put it back on.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:25 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Trackz
head he gets put down, in Wolverine he just bent down and put it back on.
Didn't he try that with his arm when Logan sliced it off with the Muramasa blade?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:26 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Dracula.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:29 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Werewolf mode...in the same story where he tooled Creed he was nearly put down by a single gunshot. Just saying.
yeah, Jack is wildly inconsistent. It's one of the reasons I don't like using him as a measuring stick. He's been impaled in the head and shrugged it off too. He's all over the place, sometimes uber, sometimes street level. Dracula's similar in that manner.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:44 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Trackz
Swordsmanship definitely, has Creed ever had formal training in H2H, he also just seems to dominate his opponents physically, against an opponent who is his equal in terms of physicality (possibly superior) with a greater amount of skill, Creed might get put down.

The only difference in healing is that nothing short of decapitation is going to put down Dracula, but can't creed get taken out eventually by certain kill shots, however brief that may be?

Yes, Creed's been trained in Weapon X, by the CIA, under Foreigner, and by multiple shadow groups. He pulls his skill out if he needs it and he's used martial prowess multiple times throughout his career at impressive levels.

Creed's healing ability before his Admantium skeleton implant was fast enough to keep him fighting for 3 days without tire or fatigue against an opponent with claws/fangs/and skill.

Dracula isn't going to put Sabretooth away in a purely physical matchup.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:47 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

drac could potentially break creed's neck

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:47 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Pft... No he can't.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:50 PM
Deadline

Dracula's similar in that manner.

No he isn't hes mostly uber.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:51 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Dracula

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:51 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Yea Dracula FTW hes too much.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:52 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Dracula seems to be a low level Herald villain. Honestly he has no business getting matched up against a Low-Mid Meta.

I never understood how Blade was supposed to pose a threat to him.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:53 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

if dracula can get a bite on sabretooth he can win by temporarily controlling sabe long enough to claim a victory.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:55 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I don't even know that the bite would take an effect given Creed's higher level of healing.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 07:00 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know either giving drac's the benefit of the doubt here.

realistically i dont see how it even works on strong willed individuals on the lvl of wolverine and Sabe when he has struggled and stated it himself that others are too hard to maintain...

and including the healing factor it really shouldnt be possible for Dracs but whatever.. he bit Apoxy so i'll let him have it.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 07:04 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Yes, Creed's been trained in Weapon X, by the CIA, under Foreigner, and by multiple shadow groups. He pulls his skill out if he needs it and he's used martial prowess multiple times throughout his career at impressive levels.

Creed's healing ability before his Admantium skeleton implant was fast enough to keep him fighting for 3 days without tire or fatigue against an opponent with claws/fangs/and skill.

Wolverine's KO'd him a couple of times through well placed blows to the Brain, no?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 07:08 PM
Trackz

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Dracula seems to be a low level Herald villain. Honestly he has no business getting matched up against a Low-Mid Meta.

I never understood how Blade was supposed to pose a threat to him.

honestly we really don't know Blade's limitations as a character, he doesn't have many feats.

however we do know that many of dracula's powers that allow him to take on low heralds don't work on Blade, early on in Blade's career he was always dismissed by Dracula.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 07:09 PM
jinzin

Wolverine has 3 one-foot long claws on each hand made from either mutant lupin-hybrid bone dense and sharp enough to cut through wood, brick, metal, and HULK...... or made from Adamantium dense enough to cut through titianium, omnium, Adamantium coated material and.... and HULK.

What exactly in Dracula's arsenal is going to bypass Sabretooth's "I can take a full on beating from class 100s with a smile on my face" thick ass skull? confused

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 07:11 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

you mean by wolverine bleeding him 1st taxing his healing factor till only one remains standing with well placed claw strikes?

and the well placed blow to the head was a claw tickling sabe's brain when he was a prisoner at the X-mansion and didnt have his last healin factor upgrade...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 07:12 PM