KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 8x10: Bride

Episode 8x10: Bride
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Always liked Lana..

Finally an episode worth talking about..

Doomsday could've been shown more though, but a good ep nonetheless

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 08:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Doomsday =}

I was so happy when he pimp slapped Clark across the barn.

Also, he looks like he does in the comics, albeit it not as big, and there're a few differences of course, but it was pretty close to the source material.

I stopped caring about Lana after she left the first time =/

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 09:09 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hermione7
^100%agree

when i saw her.. damn i knew i was going to be in a bad mood in the next scenes

poor lois! i might watch ep 15.. i can't even stand watching pinky black princess or whatever in this episode oh gosh sorry about my rant

i'm just expecting high and it got lower and lower once i saw that girl back
Well, she only had 4 more episodes, right? I hope they close the door on Lana and Clark for good.

The look on poor Lois when Lana walked in.....

I do have high hopes for the new episodes.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 01:38 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

For a tv show Doomsday looks really good and stays true to his comic counterpart. I was surprised to see they had gone that route I thought he would just be human with glowing eyes or some other ridiculous feature. Smallville is actually entertaining and is leaving me wanting more when an episode ends, It's not been this good for a while.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 12:20 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

I liked Doomsdays' look from what what shown. I would've liked to see a little more and for him to be taller and beefier but this is the real world, live action version, i guess.

Never thought i'd seen the sweetside of Doomdays though, but w/e. It's smallville and i'm not going to act surprised by it since smallvilles' always had the habit of inconsiderably doing whatever it wants despite the fans. I'm used to smallvilles' antics by now. Plus it's a good show most of the time especially when it isn't being so thoughtless.

But it was crazy how lois and clark were going to genuinly kiss each other until freakin' Lana frikin' Lang stepped into the picture, lol. I spread my arms out and was like "C'mon Man!!, lol..

O well. Until Jan 2009 then, which i think is rediculoussy a while from now but w/e smallville, lol.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 04:40 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Well, she only had 4 more episodes, right? I hope they close the door on Lana and Clark for good.

The look on poor Lois when Lana walked in.....

I do have high hopes for the new episodes.

Don't you think that Lois is just stepping into the role was playing? I hate the whole "Does he still love Lana, will he ever get with Lois" angle.
Just wished the shows creators had hooked him up with Chloe

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 09:53 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Good episode. Season 8 has been good this year.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 10:59 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote