KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone: Philosophía vs srankmissingnin - Discussion Thread

Battlezone: Philosophía vs srankmissingnin - Discussion Thread
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Priest
Don't Srank has a say on who judges? confused

Originally posted by Philosophía
So up until now, Fangirl and Cavalier have accepted to judge. I don't know what hour srank will be on to see if he accepts though.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:06 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't Srank has a say on who judges? confused
I think Smurph is a good pick personally...
Fangirl is a erm

Did anyone ask you?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:07 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Was i talking to u?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:10 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by fangirl101
Did anyone ask you?
smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:10 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was i talking to u?

I was talking to you. Don't come in the thread trolling or acting silly.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:12 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

I was talking to you. Don't come in the thread trolling or acting silly.

I wasn't spamming, if u believe i was "report" me.

I believe u wouldn't make a good judge for this match because ur notorious on the forum for being bias.
I'm done smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:15 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Get this out of here.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:16 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Get this out of here.

I'm done, but u know fangirl is gonna snap back..
I think this is gonna be interesting match up. I can't wait.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:18 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wasn't spamming, if u believe i was "report" me.

I believe u wouldn't make a good judge for this match because ur notorious on the forum for being bias.
I'm done smile

I think you are an idiot. Sorry. I'm not notoriously bias. The Forum is notoriously bias. I just happen to take the under dog side. I don't even care about batman characters or Daredevil characters. I'm not into street levelers. So It's all just a match to me.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:19 PM
Priest

I think you are an idiot. Sorry. I'm not notoriously bias. The Forum is notoriously bias. I just happen to take the under dog side. I don't even care about batman characters or Daredevil characters. I'm not into street levelers. So It's all just a match to me.

Reported for bashing.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:22 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reported for bashing.

Report yourself. You started it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:23 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Fangirl, you might not like his opinion, but expressing the opinion that he doesn't think you'd make a good judge is honest and pertinent to the topic. If it was apart from the topic and simply intended to bash, then it would be inappropriate.

Also, to both, the "he started it" "I'm not doing anything" etc. bit is more than tired. This thread isn't even about you, and you're acting like children. If it continues, it'll be an official warning.

Good luck with the match guys. Good to see a Battlezone revival. I'll offer to judge if you want/need one.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Fangirl, you might not like his opinion, but expressing the opinion that he doesn't think you'd make a good judge is honest and pertinent to the topic. If it was apart from the topic and simply intended to bash, then it would be inappropriate.

Also, to both, the "he started it" "I'm not doing anything" etc. bit is more than tired. This thread isn't even about you, and you're acting like children. If it continues, it'll be an official warning.

Good luck with the match guys. Good to see a Battlezone revival. I'll offer to judge if you want/need one.

He honestly didn't have to give his opinion. As he isn't a participant. Nor was he accepted by either participant as a Judge.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:36 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

He honestly didn't have to give his opinion. As he isn't a participant. Nor was he accepted by either participant as a Judge.

True on all counts. But it doesn't mean he isn't entitled to express his opinion, especially since it does apply to the match, even if he's not directly involved with it. You don't have to like it.

Now, I was serious about the discussion moratorium. Drop it or it's a warning.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:39 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd agree with Fangirl as a judge, but I don't agree with Bentley, for the simple fact that I don't know him well enough to trust the fact that he would make an objective vote.

I'd accept any of the following as judges: Soljer, Smurph, Juntai, Batdude, Badabing, Raoul, Digimark ,King Mungi, Avlon, Galan, llagrok

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:40 PM
Bentley
Seitei

I am neither participant not a judge but I count

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:41 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Bumping this. PM me if you take the offer. I may not keep up with this thread enough to find out otherwise.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:54 PM
Badabing
Karen

Fangirl, the thread starter asked you to stop, another mod suggested the same. Now I'm saying to you, stop now. Thanks.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:59 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

I'll offer to judge if you want/need one.

thumb up

So up until now we have Cavalier, Digi and Fangirl as judges. Two more and we're ready to go, as long as Srank accepts them.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 10:02 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

You might need to start PMing requests. Chances are some people you might want won't be reading this thread.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 10:42 PM