KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos Vs Superman 1 Mil?

Thanos Vs Superman 1 Mil?
Started by: xJLxKing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xJLxKing

Damn, I didn't know Superman one million is so strong. Isn't firestorm like really weak. Weaker then the regular superman??

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:01 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Prime

Superman 1m ftw

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:20 PM
Lord Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Superman 1M.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:27 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Damn, I didn't know Superman one million is so strong. Isn't firestorm like really weak. Weaker then the regular superman??

Firestorm is weaker than Supes, but isn't weak overall; I'd day he's a mid to high level herald (probably the former) type character personally. I used him as a reference because, as Galan said, Supes 1M was weakened when he took out Firestorm, and the way he did it was effortless. Given that, he should be able to take out Thanos when he's (A) giving his full effort and (B) when he's at full strength, with a sunamp no less.

Here's the scan of Supes taking out Firestorm (credit to Galan again):

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/...nt=jla_sm24.jpg

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 06:03 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Meh, he wasn't that weakened at the time. It was prior to him losing his flight ability, heat vision, and "super intelligence."

While I agree that Thanos gets his ass kicked here, a base Supes 1M (not being sundipped) would lose to him. "Kal Kent" has no combat feats that suggest he's superior to Thanos.

(Please, people, note the word 'combat' in that sentence.)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:10 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

1M shoves a Force Block up Thanos' ass.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:47 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

firestorm is quite powerful, actually.

Originally posted by Enyalus
Meh, he wasn't that weakened at the time.
yes. he was.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
firestorm is quite powerful, actually.

Except when facing small pieces of concrete debris.

big grin

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:34 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

The guy that pushes galaxies with his telekinisis ftw 10/10

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 12:28 AM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

big grin
yes, despite everything else firestorm's done, we'll look solely at his lower showings. stick out tongue

anyhow, firestorm is easily a mid-herald (arguably high-herald) character. yet a weak S1M swatted him away like a fly.... with his breath alone. point being, this version of supes is very uber. uber enough to pwn thanos, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 17th, 2008 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 12:46 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

big grin

Or a armbar right, anyhow Supes 1M takes the majority.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 12:59 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Or a armbar right, anyhow Supes 1M takes the majority.
What a random post... since no one in this thread has ever faced on armbar, or FS either.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:29 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by guy222
poor thanos

Agreed. Even without the Sundip.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 02:54 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
yes, despite everything else firestorm's done, we'll look solely at his lower showings. stick out tongue

anyhow, firestorm is easily a mid-herald (arguably high-herald) character. yet a weak S1M swatted him away like a fly.... with his breath alone. point being, this version of supes is very uber. uber enough to pwn thanos, imo.

And you don't call being knocked into a wall with Superman's Freeze Breath a low showing for FS?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:01 PM
GahLakTus
-Devourer of Worlds-

Re: Thanos Vs Superman 1 Mil?

Okay, I think we can all agree the currect Superman isn't really at the level of Thanos.

Not if you read the ridiculous thread about Superman vs Thanos that is still open.

Of what consequence are you now? These people, this world, they are nothing - the universe is power, pure unstoppable power - and I am that force, I am that power.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:16 PM
GahLakTus is currently offline Click here to Send GahLakTus a Private Message Find more posts by GahLakTus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Re: Re: Thanos Vs Superman 1 Mil?

Originally posted by GahLakTus
Not if you read the ridiculous thread about Superman vs Thanos that is still open.
Yes I tak eback what I said sad I think they are on par if Superman gets sundip big grin

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:17 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

And you don't call being knocked into a wall with Superman's Freeze Breath a low showing for FS?

Meh. It wasn't a low showing.
Superman 1M was simply too powerful for FS to handle.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 06:25 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Meh. It wasn't a low showing.
Superman 1M was simply too powerful for FS to handle.

So were the bricks Konvikt hit FS with. Clearly.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 06:26 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

So were the bricks Konvikt hit FS with. Clearly.

Well, that's another story

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 06:30 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galvaclaw

No because by his own admission supes 1m breath can put out a red giant star.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 06:30 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote