KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone: Philosophía vs Srankmissingnin - Battle Thread

Battlezone: Philosophía vs Srankmissingnin - Battle Thread
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

actaully Bulleye currently carries a gun as standard equiptment..........

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 10:36 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully Bulleye currently carries a gun as standard equiptment..........
really...care to prove it?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 10:55 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Starscream M

Here......

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:19 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Here......

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

lol

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:21 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Starscream M

his latest apearences was in last issue of secret invasion which he wileding a gun..........sans in the bulleye respect thread

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:27 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

his latest apearences was in last issue of secret invasion which he wileding a gun..........sans in the bulleye respect thread

So was Norman osbourne?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:30 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Bada's Palin
So was Norman osbourne?

So he has a gun also as default equipment. What part of this didn't you get?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:33 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

how does that make it his standard equipment just because he has it in the latest comic?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:36 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
So he has a gun also as default equipment. What part of this didn't you get?

No it's not, he just had it in this incident.

Having it in the "latest appearance" isn't akin to always having it.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:30 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

This was a pretty tough decision for me to make. I tried to take everything into consideration from each side of the argument to make my conclusion. Both srank and Philosophia did a wonderful job of displaying the skills and abilities of Batgirl and Bullseye.

So with that said, I give my vote in this match to Philosophia. I felt that he showed enough evidence to sway my vote his way. Srank did indeed show Bullseye as being tough, fighting the likes of Daredevil and Elektra. Here's the kicker, Bullseye religiously studies both Matt and Elektra to the point of obsession. He knows every strength, weakness, flaw, etc. that they have. So it's no wonder that he's portrayed as their equal many times. He's not going to have the advantage here with Batgirl. She is almost completely unpredictable with her movements. And with her ability to read body motion to the point that she knows what her opponents will do before they do, I think she'd end up winning an encounter with him. As we've seen with the Punisher, he's displayed what it takes in order to beat Bullseye. I really don't consider Punisher on Batgirl's level, to be honest.

Good job to both competitors. Very entertaining. Perhaps things might have come out differently had srank given more than just a couple posts.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:35 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Pretty much agree with Bats. Anyways, I also agree with the "well fought" part. I knew very little about either character (a little about Bullseye and almost nothing about Cass), so this was enlightening to me.

And with that, Phil has a 3-1 lead. Unless we're planning on 7+ judges, that seals it. Congrats Phil, and also to srank. I'd love to see more similar Battlezones, especially with perhaps a slightly longer time limit.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 02:27 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Curses! I'll get you next time Phil!!!

*Disappears in a cloud of smoke*

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 04:02 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 04:07 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Thanks for the votes everyone. Yeah, hopefully, more debates likes this will pop-up.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Curses! I'll get you next time Phil!!!

*Disappears in a cloud of smoke*

Heh.

It's been a pleasure.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 01:56 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Bumpz.

This belongs in the battlezone forum aswell. stick out tongue

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 07:56 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote