KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Cosmic Quintessence VS Galactus

The Cosmic Quintessence VS Galactus
Started by: UKR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
Losing against a crazy spectre who bitched a 5 d imp is now a low feat? ridiculous.

It looked like an unamped Captain Marvel lasted longer than PS did.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:25 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

The very fact that they were powerful enough to thwart the will of the source. and those aren't even the quintessence.

PS was powerful enough to jack the spectre's infinite amped energy and wield it against the AM. The spectre couldn't even kill the PS. He had to use plot.
And that proves PS is stronger than Galactus how?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:28 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
And that proves PS is stronger than Galactus how?

When Galactus can hijack infinite God granted energy, let me know.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:35 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Says who criticizes the "destroying a planet thread".

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:41 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
Says who criticizes the "destroying a planet thread".
basically, when galactus shows that he can hijack the power of the LT or anyone close to it, then he can beat the PS.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:42 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

When PS can absorb the omniverse let me know.

You honestly don't realize how dumb your logic is?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:45 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

basically, when galactus shows that he can hijack the power of the LT or anyone close to it, then he can beat the PS.

What did he do again? Did he hack into the Spectre whose powers had been stolen by Black Alice?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:47 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

When PS can absorb the omniverse let me know.

You honestly don't realize how dumb your logic is?

I can't believe your dumb enough to think Galactus has Absorbed the omniverse. I can't believe you don't know how dumb your attempt was. and failed.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:09 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
What did he do again? Did he hack into the Spectre whose powers had been stolen by Black Alice?

Wait. Black Alice was around during COIE?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:10 PM
Mindset

I can't believe your dumb enough to think Galactus has Absorbed the omniverse. I can't believe you don't know how dumb your attempt was. and failed.
Galactus has the ability to absorb the universe, as he was doing in the Black Celestial story...that's what I was saying. *sigh*

So are you going to defend your brilliant logic?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:13 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus has the ability to absorb the universe, as he was doing in the Black Celestial story...that's what I was saying. *sigh*

So are you going to defend your brilliant logic?

Galactus has the ability? Then how come he's always hungry? The Phatom Stranger has Superior Energy manipulation capacity.

He can wield far greater energy on panel, Than Galactus ever has. He is also able to take the power even with the Spectre resisting. So Someone like Galactus, who is always a cosmic energy vampire might not wanna fight PS. PS rips the energy right out of him. Back up.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:17 PM
Mindset

Galactus has the ability? Then how come he's always hungry?

no expression

Do you maybe want to think about that question?

quote:
The Phatom Stranger has Superior Energy manipulation capacity.

He can wield far greater energy on panel, Than Galactus ever has. He is also able to take the power even with the Spectre resisting. So Someone like Galactus, who is always a cosmic energy vampire might not wanna fight PS. PS rips the energy right out of him. Back up.

PS needed Dr. Mist help to take the power from a comatose Spectre, stop trying to make the feat more than it is.

Not only did he need help, but he needed time.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:30 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

no expression

Do you maybe want to think about that question?

PS needed Dr. Mist help to take the power from a comatose Spectre, stop trying to make the feat more than it is.

Not only did he need help, but he needed time.

He still wielded it. Galactus has never controlled so much power. Ever.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:37 PM
Mindset

He still wielded it. Galactus has never controlled so much power. Ever.
And?

Does PS get Spectre's powers in this fight?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:39 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

And?

Does PS get Spectre's powers in this fight?

PS's ability to wield enormous energy>>>>>Galactus's. Since Galactus is no where near a fully amped, super charged Spectre, what makes you think PS would need anyone's help jacking Big G's power?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:41 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Wait. Black Alice was around during COIE?

My point is that Spectre wields magical energy that can be drained and can be used by other magicians. If PS can wield it too is all cool and candy, but if he doesn't have access to that amount of energy, can he generate it?

Otherwise I don't see how that's going to help against Galactus.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:41 PM
Mindset

PS's ability to wield enormous energy>>>>>Galactus's. Since Galactus is no where near a fully amped, super charged Spectre, what makes you think PS would need anyone's help jacking Big G's power?
What makes you think PS could take the power of someone when they are actually fighting?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:42 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

What makes you think PS could take the power of someone when they are actually fighting?

The Spectre resisted even comatose. And I fail to see galactus releasing enough power to bother PS. let alone taking on Ganthet, Shazam( who gave spectre a good fight), Zeus and highfather. Besides, in a neutral verse, PS can tap the magical energy to amp himself. Galactus cannot. If he did, he wouldn't need to feed. Oh, and have you EVER seen the Phantom Stranger Ko'd, beaten, or out powered in a direct confrontation?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:44 PM
Mindset

The Spectre resisted even comatose. And I fail to see galactus releasing enough power to bother PS. let alone taking on Ganthet, Shazam( who gave spectre a good fight), Zeus and highfather. Besides, in a neutral verse, PS can tap the magical energy to amp himself. Galactus cannot. If he did, he wouldn't need to feed. Oh, and have you EVER seen the Phantom Stranger Ko'd, beaten, or out powered in a direct confrontation?
Someone resisting and actually fighting back are 2 completely different things in this case. Can PS wield or absorb any type of energy? I'm betting not.

How many direct confrontations has PS been in, not many.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:47 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Someone resisting and actually fighting back are 2 completely different things in this case. Can PS wield or absorb any type of energy? I'm betting not.

How many direct confrontations has PS been in, not many.

No he hasn't. But he still retains the ability to pull energy to amp himself nearly indefinitely while galactus does not. If you paid attention to Spectre DOV, there were only two beings whom the Spectre could not fight in a direct one on one. Mr. Mxy, and The PS.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:49 PM