KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Blue Marvel vs The Sentry

The Blue Marvel vs The Sentry
Started by: Bouboumaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I know what you meant. When they fought back then BM won....now it maybe a different story. This post is old
Wrong. It stated on panel bob you got the best of him, barely. Sentry flew back into the fight immediately and Bm's knees buckled and he was out of the fight.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I know what you meant. When they fought back then BM won....now it maybe a different story. This post is old

Yeah, it was pretty obvious he won that fight but he was getting ripped up by Sentry before tossing him in space. Some people could make the argument that Blue Marvel was fighting the Avengers before Sentry showed up and wasn't at 100% but Sentry was still working him (and underestimated him imo). Using that Sentry, I would give BM a split, 50/50.

Blue marvel ain't no joke. This is the same guy that stopped a meteor the size of Rhode Island like it was nothing and also "almost" split a moon in half with just a toss of a emblem.

Blue Marvel is a beast.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:42 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

hmmmmmmm Blue Marvel

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:50 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by carver9
Yeah, it was pretty obvious he won that fight but he was getting ripped up by Sentry before tossing him in space. Some people could make the argument that Blue Marvel was fighting the Avengers before Sentry showed up and wasn't at 100% but Sentry was still working him (and underestimated him imo). Using that Sentry, I would give BM a split, 50/50.

Blue marvel ain't no joke. This is the same guy that stopped a meteor the size of Rhode Island like it was nothing and also "almost" split a moon in half with just a toss of a emblem.

Blue Marvel is a beast.

Yeah it was pretty obvious that Blue Marvel won that fight.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 02:11 AM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wildernesss

"Wrong. It stated on panel bob you got the best of him, barely. Sentry flew back into the fight immediately and Bm's knees buckled and he was out of the fight."

this

current sentry flicks aways the blue marble. sentry's regeneration was beyond formidable even before his understanding of it.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 03:16 AM
wildernesss is currently offline Click here to Send wildernesss a Private Message Find more posts by wildernesss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by wildernesss
"Wrong. It stated on panel bob you got the best of him, barely. Sentry flew back into the fight immediately and Bm's knees buckled and he was out of the fight."

this

current sentry flicks aways the blue marble. sentry's regeneration was beyond formidable even before his understanding of it.

laughing out loud Lolz so because one of your friends stated you got the best of him after a cheapshot that means its an automatic win. On panel they were just trying to comfort Sentry after getting KTFO. Sentry was put in orbit eyes all glazed over and limp. Then he cameback to cheapshot a guy who was fighting 5 other people.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:47 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote