KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Your Darkest Hour(regristration)

Your Darkest Hour(regristration)
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

be safe

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 03:50 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

o lol no im not a cop yet if thats what you mean XD i havent to hold my job at gamestop for a few years then i can go in. They wouldnt except somone who never worked before so now i work. ^___^ things are working good right now. And thx for caring ^-^

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 04:02 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

OKay, I need a little recap since I have beengone a few days. Anyone willing to help?

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 04:05 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

we escaped the two monsters after pierce tricked us. now we are in the temple trying to find pierce so we can kill him.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 04:07 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

nothing has happened they killed the creatures and now tsceti healed Zatris leg. They are currently on their way to confront Pierce before they leave

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 04:07 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

o.0

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 04:09 AM
Tela

ok, i will post in morning.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 04:15 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

yay ^ ^ I thought you left for good

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 04:26 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

smile there we go more life. Speaking of Tela what happend to Vlad. Did he become a full time doctor now ? if anyone knows

Last edited by Matr0shka on Dec 14th, 2008 at 05:02 AM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 05:00 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

im going to post as soon as i can. bare with me y'all.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 07:44 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

anyone want to give me a recap so i can get back into this thing?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 09:33 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

we're being attacked by pierce the mean priest dude. we just escaped the 2 monsters he tried to feed us to

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 09:56 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

ME TOO

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 09:56 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

dang. i think i have to drop out of this. i don't have a computer and i can't make a post the way i want to in the first place. it's been real.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 05:59 PM
Tela

I posted, but I think I scared everyone in that plot off.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:33 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

utriga said he'll post later and wei will when h feels like it. dangerous and lycan are obiously in still. sorry for taking so long but i thought people gave up

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:36 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Actually I've been ready to post for a while its just that I post accordingly to the time of whats going on and who is around. I haven't posted yet because I'm assuming that Tsecti only transported the group out. Naeleth is on his way somewhere. I didn't continue his part yet because it would've only been after one post and he is flying somewhere far and it would be unrealistic for him to be there in the next post while everyone else in a different place is still in that same place. So I'll post for him when in game time progresses a little like 30-45 minutes.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 07:11 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote