KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam vs. Red Hulk

Black Adam vs. Red Hulk
Started by: Sup3rman1521

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackZero30x
Jack

Re: Re: Black Adam vs. Red Hulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spetznaz

well i dident read red hulk but if what you say is truth then i would side with black adam

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:29 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

ok so how i understand everything is that red hulk gets hot instead of angry...killed windigo and his own heat can over heat him...his strength is savage hulk...right?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:38 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: Re: Re: Black Adam vs. Red Hulk

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
well i dident read red hulk but if what you say is truth then i would side with black adam

Red Hulk was a beast. I think Loeb went too far with it (e.g. the Watcher should not have been knocked out by a physical punch, in much the same way that Batman should not have been able to kick the Spectre, or Black Panther apply an arm-bar to the Silver Surfer).

Howeve, the Red Hulk was a beast, and in the same way that Black Adam and Superboy Prime ran through the DC folks, Red Hulk ran through an assembled cast of Marvelites.

However, every advantage Red Hulk has (e.g. tactician, strength, extreme prejudice when it comes to how savage he is) is either matched or exceeded by Black Adam.

Add to this the other abilities that Black Adam has.

It is like asking me which car can win ...a porsche 911, vs a porsche 911 that has a warp-drive engine in it!

Anyways, Black Adam wins this. Hopefully, once he is finished with the Red Hulk he does not go on another country killing spree (like when he killed EVERY man, woman and child in the country of Bialya ....millions of people killed within a very short-time span, and each killed using invulnerable fists. Black Adam is an even worse monster, in my opinion, than Superboy Prime. At least Emo-prime was just some deluded youngster who was trying to bring back his perfect earth. Black Adam was just some crazed lunatic killing millions of innocent people just because his lover and her brother had been murdered).

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:39 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

ok so how i understand everything is that red hulk gets hot instead of angry...killed windigo and his own heat can over heat him...his strength is savage hulk...right?

I'd rather not get into splitting the different Hulk personalities (due to the shunt that different writers apply to the Hulk, meaning one writer's Hulk can have more extreme feats than another's).

However, I can clearly say this ...the Red Hulk was significantly stronger than the Green Hulk in that particular arc. He thoroughly beat up the Hulk in their first encounter, and could have easily killed him if he wanted when they fought at the bridge. In fact he refused to kill him simply out of spite. Goodness ...he even broke the Hulk's arm and made the Hulk PASS OUT.

However, when they fought again the Hulk won ...simply because while they were both getting angry, the Hulk got stronger with his anger, while the Red Hulk simply got hotter and hotter and hotter.

Thus a bad thing happened to the Red Hulk ...not only did it reach a point where the normal Hulk became stronger, but the heat generated made the Red Hulk swoon.

He got defeated.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:43 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Classic Adam would lose.
WW 3 Adam would bring the pain. Hard.

B5

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:44 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Oh, and yes. The Red Hulk killed Wendigo ...he got attacked by the Wendigo while cooking some dinner on a spit, got bitten, bled, threw the beast off, faced him, and then grabbed his machete and cut off its head (hmmm ...I guess Loeb made the Wendigo succeptible to machete attacks LOL).

Then he jumps away and leaves the headless Wendigo laying on the ground.

However, it is shown that there are more Wendigos, because a small group of other beasts emerge from the trees.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:45 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Adam vs. Red Hulk

Red Hulk was a beast. I think Loeb went too far with it (e.g. the Watcher should not have been knocked out by a physical punch, in much the same way that Batman should not have been able to kick the Spectre, or Black Panther apply an arm-bar to the Silver Surfer).

Howeve, the Red Hulk was a beast, and in the same way that Black Adam and Superboy Prime ran through the DC folks, Red Hulk ran through an assembled cast of Marvelites.

However, every advantage Red Hulk has (e.g. tactician, strength, extreme prejudice when it comes to how savage he is) is either matched or exceeded by Black Adam.

Add to this the other abilities that Black Adam has.

It is like asking me which car can win ...a porsche 911, vs a porsche 911 that has a warp-drive engine in it!

Anyways, Black Adam wins this. Hopefully, once he is finished with the Red Hulk he does not go on another country killing spree (like when he killed EVERY man, woman and child in the country of Bialya ....millions of people killed within a very short-time span, and each killed using invulnerable fists. Black Adam is an even worse monster, in my opinion, than Superboy Prime. At least Emo-prime was just some deluded youngster who was trying to bring back his perfect earth. Black Adam was just some crazed lunatic killing millions of innocent people just because his lover and her brother had been murdered).

i agree...i mean ww3 was insane...i loved it lol...i wont lie BA is like my fav char in dc but i was trying to get the facts before i stated anything because i dident want to seem bias...i loved his mini...and i cant wait for him to make his apprence in the jsa books again in a few months but knowing adam and not hulk would have been aginst the rules for me to post so going on what i have now id say BA

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:46 PM
vansonbee
Isee

if he gets weaker through prolonged fighting then couldn't adam just avoid him until he gets weak enough to win?...

Black Adamn aint no puss* he doesn't avoid! evil face

what this weakness of heat people been talking about in this thread toward Black Adam?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:47 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by carver9
He dont get weak, he over heats but his punches becomes hotter and stronger. He was basically melting hulks skin and lets not forget what heat does to black adam, just picture what martian manhunter did to black adam face, he basically melted it.

I give this to rulk 8/10.

and also my theory is still correct in a way because honestly if ba decided to he could stay long range long enough to make rulk over heat the come in and throw him to outer space...thats if adam wanted to

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:49 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by vansonbee
Black Adamn aint no puss* he doesn't avoid! evil face

what this weakness of heat people been talking about in this thread toward Black Adam?

i never said he was all i said is he could do it if he wanted...ooh and the one guy said that because mm used his heat vision on him to hurt him rulk would hurt him when he got hot...but it dident it only made him mad so idk

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:51 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

I'd rather not get into splitting the different Hulk personalities (due to the shunt that different writers apply to the Hulk, meaning one writer's Hulk can have more extreme feats than another's).

However, I can clearly say this ...the Red Hulk was significantly stronger than the Green Hulk in that particular arc. He thoroughly beat up the Hulk in their first encounter, and could have easily killed him if he wanted when they fought at the bridge. In fact he refused to kill him simply out of spite. Goodness ...he even broke the Hulk's arm and made the Hulk PASS OUT.

However, when they fought again the Hulk won ...simply because while they were both getting angry, the Hulk got stronger with his anger, while the Red Hulk simply got hotter and hotter and hotter.

Thus a bad thing happened to the Red Hulk ...not only did it reach a point where the normal Hulk became stronger, but the heat generated made the Red Hulk swoon.

He got defeated.

Well made points in which I agree with all of them.

I will add that the heat of re-entry at high speed AND landing in the desert out of all places certainly didn't help his heat issue any.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:51 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Adam does not scatter. I love Adam.

B5

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:52 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

i think ppl are takeing what i meant out of context...i simply meant it was only something he could do...i didn't mean he would

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:56 PM
Mindset

Originally posted by Avlon
Well made points in which I agree with all of them.

I will add that the heat of re-entry at high speed AND landing in the desert out of all places certainly didn't help his heat issue any.
Being in the desert at night isn't hot.

And compared to heat of re-entry it's negligible.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:58 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

(hmmm ...I guess Loeb made the Wendigo succeptible to machete attacks LOL).
Since I feel like nit-picking a small point of your post I would like to say that given Red Hulk's physical strength and the sharp edge of the machete, it is quite logical for him to be able to decapitate Wendigo.

EDIT: Oh and Black Adam for the easy win.

Last edited by NemeBro on Nov 16th, 2008 at 08:08 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:01 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Since I feel like nit-picking a small point of your post I would like to say that given Red Hulk's physical strength and the sharp edge of the machete, it is quite logical for him to be able to decapitate Wendigo.
And it wasn't The Wendigo with actually feats, it was just a random one.

Just like the Wendigo's Joe Fixit was beating.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:06 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

Originally posted by D-Block
Black Adam

YUP if green hulk can beat red hulk then black adam can most definitly do it NP and im not talking bout WWIII BA either.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:23 PM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobama

Someone tell me, how strong is black adam? Is he stronger than superman?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:21 AM
Leobama is currently offline Click here to Send Leobama a Private Message Find more posts by Leobama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Leobama
Someone tell me, how strong is black adam? Is he stronger than superman?
Captain Marvel tied Superman in an arm wrestling match. I'd assume BA is on par with Supes and Billy.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:46 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobama

Originally posted by Badabing
Captain Marvel tied Superman in an arm wrestling match. I'd assume BA is on par with Supes and Billy.
Really? I'm not really a dc fan, but black adam is cool. Has he ever fought superman?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 04:06 AM
Leobama is currently offline Click here to Send Leobama a Private Message Find more posts by Leobama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote