KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Animorphs

Animorphs
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Yeah I've got a couple ideas in mind.

Just waiting on the other people who havent even posted once yet.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 05:32 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Hey all. Couple things.

First, The andalite that had tackled Zeke was still ontop of him, but since everyone posted that it ran away, we'll go with that. It's no biggie, we shall improvise.

Second, props goes to Ordained for helping to further the plot. This is encouraged, and will be easier to do once the story really starts.

And lastly, and most importantly, I'm heading out for dinner right now, but when I get back later tonight, I'll be posting the moment we meet the Andalite, and the action will finally start to pick up. So bear with me, and make sure you check back later.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 10:48 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Name: Amanda
Favorite Battle Morph: Gizzly Bear
Biography: none as of yet
Appearance: looking for it

this will be better once i have time to redo it.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 10:43 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Can I join or are you guys to far along in the story?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 11:56 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

no we're still good big grin

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 12:06 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Well here is my bio and stuff
Name: Rodney Holland
Favorite Battle Morph: A Labrador Retriever
Biography: Rodney grew up like most kids but at a young age showed a natural talent for football and has been playing since he was 7. He trys to go with the flow of things When he was younger. Unfortunately for him his mother and father got a divorce when he was sixteen witch stopped him from playing sports and doing pretty much anything. He keeps to himself when he is in school and besides that he wonders around the town until late at night.
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 12:08 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

good
just remember - no-one has their powers or know about the yeerks....yet erm

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 12:32 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Ok I wont thanks for the heads up big grin

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 05:04 AM
The Big O
The Original O

We cant really go any further until Quincy posts.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 04:11 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Hope it's not too late to join.

Name: William T. Kingsley III
Favorite Battle Morph: Panther

Biography: William comes from a rich family and at first glance seems to be the epitome of the spoiled rich kid, but he is far from it. Though his parents and teachers know him as William, he prefers to be called Bill. He does live in a rather large house and has three sports cars waiting for him to get his driver's license, but he acts more like a middle-class kid and hasn't let the wealth get to his head.

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 01:50 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordained
We cant really go any further until Quincy posts.

I'm at work right now, so I'll be posting when I get back from work, roughly around 5 15 eastern time. Tonight I'll try to post something really big that will get us out of the woods finally, and get our mission underway.

Also Dubya, glad to have you.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 02:17 PM
The Big O
The Original O

i just love that sig, Quin.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 03:21 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I was just wondering if we could move things along since Cherry hasnt responded yet

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 06:06 PM
Quincy
Debaser

The Story so far....

In Ludlow, Colorado, a group of teenagers witness something incredible. In a flash, all of their lives are changed when they catch a glimpse of what looks like a shooting star.

A brave group of teens follow it's trajectory, and head off into the woods at the edge of town to see if they can find it's crash-site.Along they way, their group expands.

On the opposite end of the woods, what they thought was a meteor is actually a crashing alien spacecraft, where it's lone occupant wanders out slowly, with several injuries.

The group of kids are surprised to see the alien, who has the strange ability to morph into whatever it touches. It is then that they decide to take her into town, where they hope to find sanctuary.

They are not alone however, as a strange predator stalks them from the woods, and takes the life of one of the teenagers.

Now, the group runs to the edge of the woods, where Josh is waiting with transportation, planning on taking them all safely to a place where they can all be alone.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 03:50 AM
The Big O
The Original O

now thats a proper recap. it just summerizes everything in story mode.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 07:29 AM
Quincy
Debaser

I'm at work right now, so I'll post a big response tonight in the roleplay thread.

Zeke is dead! What will happen next?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 03:01 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I'm redoing my characters:

Name: Joshua Wallace
Favorite Battle Morph: Albino Anaconda
Bio: He was born into a well-to-do family and lead a relaxed life until his parents started to act differently. they began to become dry and uninterested in him and went off to daily meetings at night. He doesn't know how to take this is is hoping there is some way he can make his parents the same way they used to be.
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Name: Amanda
Favorite Battle Morph: Grizzly Bear
Biography: None as of yet
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 09:04 PM
The Big O
The Original O

i really hope that this doesn't die. i was into it. where's mel?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 04:06 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Yeah it was coming along pretty well, story wise. I even had everything mapped out and challenges for you guys.

Unfortunately there's something I can't stand about how it came out.

It's kinda dudely in there.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 04:37 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

^_^ Easily Fixed

Name: Lily Anderson
Sex: Female
Favorite Battle Morph: Leopard
Bio: Not much to tell of her. She is usually outspoken and doesn't like when people get in her face since she hits first and asks questions later.

Attachment: goth girl-web#1#.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 06:59 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote