KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Animorphs

Animorphs
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Here is her as Leopard

Also the way to get her into the Story u can say she knows Josh and come to hang out cause her parents were being extra F'ed up. So she just comes down the stairs to the basement and sees everyone.

Attachment: leopard.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 07:00 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
^_^ Easily Fixed

Name: Lily Anderson
Sex: Female
Favorite Battle Morph: Leopard
Bio: Not much to tell of her. She is usually outspoken and doesn't like when people get in her face since she hits first and asks questions later.

Yowza.

Roleplay is back on track baby.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 07:49 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Or she could know Amanda since everyone is at her house

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 03:30 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

I thought it was Joshs house. O.o Didnt they go to his house? Did i read the posts wrong too? I mean it doesnt matter really cause im not the one trying to jump in but I just wana get things right here for futur reference.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 03:32 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Its Amanda's. That's how Amanda's 12 year old sister, Kris is in on everything

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 03:38 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Oh. I thought it was Joshs house too. Okay then i will be a friend of Amanda then. So just replace the name Josh with Amanda in the post i did earlier.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 04:35 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I'll be throwing on a big update when I get home - so heads up

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 07:36 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foot3Shooter

Name: Taylor
Favorite Battle Morph: Barbary Lion

Biography: Taylor has lived in Ludlow all his life. He figured it was a boring town, and nothing would ever happen there. One night, while looking through pre-med courses at colleges, he saw a light in the sky. At first, he thought it was a satelite, but then it started getting bigger, and brighter. It then fell crashed down blocks away from the house. Taylor went to see, finding an Andalite, and other people about the same age as him. He was given the power to change into any animal he touched. He didn't beleive anything about the yerk invasion. Until his parents started acting different. They went to Sharing meetings, but Taylor still didn't completely beleive it. Then his brothers started going. He knew it was real. Under the guise of going to the movies, he went to find the others.

Appearance: May get pictures later

I'm just going to try and find you guys to start out my part.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 04:50 PM
Foot3Shooter is currently offline Click here to Send Foot3Shooter a Private Message Find more posts by Foot3Shooter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Actually, we havent gotten that far yet. It may look like we doing something but so far its really just been an introduction to everything. We're all just waiting on Quincy to post.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:28 PM
Husky5

I <3 ANIMORPHS!!!!!

Name: Malica Yombora
Favorite Battle Morph: wolf
Biography: (do i have to fill this out)
Appearance: long blonde hair, green eyes, light pale skin

Last edited by Husky5 on Jun 3rd, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:54 PM
Husky5 is currently offline Click here to Send Husky5 a Private Message Find more posts by Husky5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Hey Quincy, is this still going on? If so, got room for one more?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 04:39 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

unfortunately no it is not. it was good while it lasted. maybe it will get a new lease on life in the future.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 05:51 AM
Quincy
Debaser

That'd be interesting.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 01:09 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Im still up for it...

I was the Jason guy. the one who was freakin out... o.o

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 10:55 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote