KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Dragons of destiny

Dragons of destiny
Started by: Badwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Dragons of destiny

Introduction

Humans, elfs, dwarfs and all kinds of beings lived together in the world "Khashir" in harmony among mighty beings called dragons. There was a special place called Dragonanire. It was called this because every race of dragons roamed in this area, as well as dragon tamers. One day, a young tamer called Davin had found a rare black orb. This was no ordinary orb as it cointaned black magic. Seduced by the black magic he brought a shadow upon the land. He started to take over Dragonanire and turned all the dragons evil. He even used the dragons their tamers. He soon controlled Dragonanire and wanted to expand his so-called empire of dragons so he would destroy villages and make the villagers slaves for the dragons.

However a few of the tamers with their dragons had escaped! And joined forces with a powerful wizard and a handful of mage's to try and take down the Evil one. And to stop him from taking over Khashir. The war went on for two years, some of the Tamers had died, while others fled from the war with their dying dragons.

All seemed lost! The Alliance knew that Davin was stronger than them! Their dragons had died and they only had one dragon left! The wizards Dragon.

But as the great and powerful Wizard layed on his death bed. His dragon was taking his final breathes. The old wizard used the last of his magic to hide the orbs in various places, to new people who be the next breed of Tamers who can defeat Davin.

The surrouding villages have been destroyed and the people made as slaves, On the fair end of Khashir is a Village called Issema. This is where the Empress Sofina reigns, but rumours of Davin getting stronger worries her deeply. Her home is protected by magic,as well as a army and any little towns or villages behind her are also protected as well but with every passing day time is running out. The Empress Sofina wonders why it has taken Davin so long to try and take her reign from her...

Will Iseema be next on Davins list! which could bring down the destruction of Sofina,Or will Davin toy with Sofina even more? Will the tamers release their Dragons and realise their true destiny...All will be revealed.

Dragonanire was such a beautiful place filled with luscious green fields and mountains. But since the reign of Davin, Dragonanire has become a dead land with a burning volcano and clouds of thick black smog

Dragonanire before Davins reign

(please log in to view the image)

Dragonanire as it now

As as it looks from the sky

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:31 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

The orbs
The orbs are things that the tamers already wear with them for their life long time but never know that this was an orb. It can be things like a necklace, a bracelet, a toy,.... but somehow the tamer feels affected towards the thing.

How the orbs work
Each orb contains a dragonspirit. Once released by it's true, predestinated master it will turn into a young dragon and grow with its experience. If however the dragon is dying the tamer can summon back the dragon into the orb. When released again it will be a baby dragon again. {please note that once you have released your dragon, it's life is linked to yours. If however you die so will your dragon.}

All the orbs have different colours and different elements.

Elements and their dragons

Blue Orb - Water
The dragon of Wisdom - Special abilities: can breath under water, always calm and relaxed, uses water to cure illness and poison

Red - Fire
The dragon of Fury - Strong in attack, hot-tempered, not very patient, hates water

Brown - Earth
The dragon of the Motherland - Can see through the lands at any place it was already (Earth-eye), seeks for freedom and peace, good defender

Light Grey - Wind
The dragon of Melody - fastest of all dragons, feels only safe while flying, middelstrong attacks, weak defense but is nearly unhitable.

Dark grey - Thunder
The dragon of Force - Can change weather, can send down thunders and lightning but not control them (would be too strong if it could...), good fighter

white - Ice
The dragon of Winter - relaxed dragon, doesn't like the sun, hates heat, can summon icestorms, when it flies it covers the land underneath it with snow

Bright Yellow - Light
The dragon of Holyness - Weak fighter, very strong against darkness though, loves the sun, can make the sun shine brighter, can shine from the inside out

Green- Nature
The dragon of Nature - Can make plants grow, very strong defender, nearly no attacking ability, loves the scent of plants and flowers, can calm others with the scent of flowers

Silver - Metal
The dragon of Strength - strong fighter, strong defense but very slow, can suck metal out of the earth and form it, can't fly for long.

Clear with a shining light - Magic
This is the orb that belonged to the wizard. Only one that is true hearted and one with magic can own this orb. The dragons powers are linked with the knowledge of the Tamer. (Please not, that your a young trainee of magic and not a powerful wizard or witch. So therefore the dragon will only be as strong as you.

The orbs are taken.. but if the people dont respond to my pm within a few days their dragons will be put up for adoption

You can decide about the look, name and gender of your dragon yourself! {But please make it matching with the element. I.e white orb, white dragon. With the only exception of the magic dragon. It can be any colour you want.}

Dragons and their tamers
Brown - Earth {taken by myself}
Clear - white magic {taken by myself.}
Light Grey - Wind {taken by Shalimar_fox}
Silver - Metal {taken by Shad0w frost}
Blue Orb - water {taken by Blockhead}
Dark Grey -Thunder {taken by Ordained}
Red - Fire {Taken by vampbenji}
Green- Nature {Taken by quincy}
Bright Yellow - Light {taken by Dragon47}
white - Ice {taken either by Tela or DB}

Black dragon - Taken by DB

BeastMaster - Cherry
Holy Priest - LycanThorpe

Rules
You guys should all know the rules by now.
But please no O.O.C discussions in the roleplay, they are pointless and annoying. Lets keep all discussions to this thread please.

NO God Modding
You are in charge of your OWN character and DRAGON, you CAN NOT control anyone else.. if you have spoken to a character, please await their response..also. if you attack another character you can not say how bad the injury was/is or how they took it.

Please no one liners.. try to make a good post, and please dont feel the need to rush the roleplay.. it gets confusing and annoying.

Check this thread for updates as ill throw twists in whenever i feel the need to.

Also if your going to go away for a bit.. leave a message here so i can work around your player.

I hope we all have fun..

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:40 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead

Blockhead reporting for roleplay! If you've PMed me, I haven't received it....

Anyways, my tamer is an Apothacary named Daniel. The Blue Orb is a small blue phial Daniel had no idea what contained. He carried it with him because the the phial gave off a pleasant blue light, but he never opened it.

My dragon is a female, which I'll name River when the time comes. She looks like this:

http://images.elfwood.com/art/s/o/s...g.rZd.83379.jpg

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 11:23 PM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

You will need a character sheet one that i havent had time to set up

But it should look like this..

Tamer Info
Name:
Race:
Weapon:
Personality:
History:

Dragon info:
Name:

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 11:30 PM
Pure Passioné

Tamer Info
Name: Amarië
Race: Wood Elf
Weapon: Bow & Arrow

Description: Has chestnut hair which falls to her waist and hazel green eyes

Personality: Amarië is fun, loving and loyal. She is a fast learner, stong willed and a skillfull fighter.

History: Amarië would often go into the woods for walks in the morning. She always believed it was a great way to start the day. And that is where she found her orb! She believed it to be nothing more than a shiney stone, but for some reason, she fell in love it. She always carried it around with her for good luck. But one night, she dreamt of the stone calling her name. She woke up quite startled, and decided to go for a walk to settle her mind. She climbed up and her favourite tree and sat there for a while listening to the wind. When she reached into her cloth bag to take out the stone it slipped from her fingers and landed on the ground. Amarië climbed down the tree to retrieve her stone and noticed that it started to twinkle a little. She rubbed the earth that gathered on the stone and it started to vibrate in her hands then without futhur ado it hoovered in mid air and burst into a pile of leaves and a tiny dull looking stone fell onto the earth. Amarië sat there dazed and quite shocked. She rubbed her eyes half thinking she was still asleep, but their on a small rock before her was a baby dragon with his claw on his chest and his head bowed. That moment a bond was formed.

Dragon Info
Name: Malachi
Dragon Element: Earth
Appearance: Malachi is a light brown Dragon, and uses his colour to hide within the trees.

Images
Amarië before she released her dragon

Amarië and the moment her dragon was released

The Dragon full grown and his tamer

Amarië in her flight gear

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 11:35 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Weiyuan
Race: human one fourth orc
Weapon: greatsword and war hammer
Personality: cold and calculating most times quiet. can be kind when the situation calls for it.
History: a famed Dragon hunter (think of the rest later)

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 01:41 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

Sounds cool.

So you will be hunting the dragons down.. sounds good.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 01:44 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Name:Bishop Sylus
Race: Human
Weapon: Hammer
Personality: Bishop Sylus has reverence for all life. Wanting for no being to suffer the torments of Hades, Sylus has dedicated his life to helping all in need but, he swill not tolerate any one who would harm life and will do what he can to stop them.

History: As a child Sylus saw first hand the evils of man when a Ruthless Warlord kills a farmer, who was a good and righteous man that had raised the orphaned Sylus for 8 years, for not bowing as he rode by. Sylus new that it was his destiny to dedicate himself to the Priesthood and fight the evils that plagued mankind and to try to help those who might have evil in them see the Good in life. He joined the "House of Light" in a town called Darkwater on the outskirts of Issema,and was mentored by Father Hayden , a gentle wise man who took him in and treated him like a son. Being an intelligent youth with a thirst for knowledge, Sylus learned quick . After 20 years of training in the arts of healing and protection, Father haiden granted him the tittle Bishop. After 32 years Sylus still resides in the "House of Light" taking care of his aged and beloved Father haiden, and continues his studies of the Holly Books.

Attachment: empirepriest02.jpg
This has been downloaded 174 time(s).

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 02:35 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Tamer Info
Name: Canna
Race: human
Weapon: learning magic
Personality: silly and down to earth
History: i dont have time ill put it up soon
http://media.photobucket.com/image/...rior_Girl_2.jpg

Dragon info: he is blind. Canna is his eyes.
Name: Halt
Element: black
http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/...t-C10100770.jpg

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 02:13 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

my appearance

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 02:27 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

The black dragon will be evil!

And I prefer it if there is no history written about Canna or Halt.

All will be revealed later.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 02:39 PM
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Name: Prey Hart
Weapon: Standard sword and dagger
Personality: Easy going, curious, enjoys fighting.
History: used to be a bandit, is not anymore. Was forced to kill.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:55 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead

Tamer Info
Name: Delfin
Race: High Elf
Weapon: He prefers not to get into fights at all, but carries a short sword. Carries apothacary equipment.
Personality: Kind to all living creatures, Delfin devoted his time to healing and learning ways to bandage wounds and purify the soul. Although he is sometimes quiet, he believes in peace and discussion to violence. If violence takes place, Delfin will usually not take part in the lethal attacking, choosing to disarm or subdue his opponents and healing his allies.
History: Delfin was born into a clan of High Elfs devoted to learning and teaching. He quickly learned much of the world and it's beautiful creatures. He wanted to keep them safe and help them when they were sick, so he trained in medicine, learning to recognise useful herbs and what potions to mix to create life giving elixars. When Delfin came of age, he decided to leave his clan and take his talents to the human lands in the hopes they would be in need of his help. Delfin found much help was needed as the might of the black dragon swept over the land and caused much harm to people. He did what he could and his life became a routine.

Before he left his clan, the eldars gave him a phial of brilliant blue light and told him that he should only open it when the time felt right. Delfin spent many nights wondering at the glowing phial, but never dared to open it, until one day, when a young human girl came to him and asked him for a cure for her mother, who had the most strangest of illnesses. Delfin tried all the medicine he had knowledge of, but could not cure her mother of the apparent disease. At a loss of what to do, Delfin remained calm and positive and pulled the stopper out of the brilliant blue phial. The liquid inside quickly formed a small creature. The creature was a dragon and it's touch cured the mother of her ailments. Delfin was amazed at such a creature and a friendship was born.

Dragon info:
Name: River
Element: Water/Blue Orb

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:51 PM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kennedyward
Name: Prey Hart
Weapon: Standard sword and dagger
Personality: Easy going, curious, enjoys fighting.
History: used to be a bandit, is not anymore. Was forced to kill.

Im interested in this character.. will you be on the tamers side or on the side or evil..

We are just waiting on a few characters.

but i have some news.

The silver dragon is now up for adoption.

so whoever wants it , its yours.

Just to let you know that I am playing up to three characters, you are allowed to do the same..

I do have a feeling that there will be a few dragons going up for adoption at the end of this week if no one has returned my pm or made a bio here..So keep ye eyes open

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 08:08 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

tamer info
name: Nargaroth
race: dark elf
weapons: a sword with a blade of flames
personality: quiet, short tempered, and keeps himself away from others besides his dragon
history: not much is known about Nargaroth. he was bron in a dark under city where a clan of dark elves were trained to be assains and warriors. lacking skills in stealth, Nargaroth trained to become a warrior. after years of training he escaped from home and wondered in the world above. upon a stroll next to a river, he found a dragon's egg, abonded and cracked. he took care of the egg until it hatched into a red dragon. he tried to set the creature free but he and the creature felt a bond with each other so he kept him as a pet and weapon.
appearence:

dragon info
name: Nostalgia
element: fire
appearence:

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 08:09 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

Tamer Info
Name: Nubael Tyrneaettln (Her name means Guardian of Hope, child of magic)

Dragon Element: Magic
Race: Human {Nubael, is a trainee Spellcaster and Sorceress}

Weapon: magical Staff, Magic crystals and a spell book. (see Below)

Description: Nubarl has short chestnut brown hair and after a spell went horrible wrong it turned part of her hair white, she also has pale blue eyes.

Personality: Nubael, is dedicated, a fast learner and loyal to her empress

History: Nubael comes from a long line of Sorceress's. She lives in the tower of the castle. Her mother served with the empress's mother until the day she died. Ad would have continued to carry on doing so until Nubael was ready to take on the role of the Empress's right hand and advisor. But seeing as Sofina grew up with Nubael, she wanted her by her side. Nubael doesnt know she is infact the Magic Tamer!

Dragon Info
Name - Fafnir
Gender - Male
Element - Magic

Images

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 08:13 AM
Pure Passioné

The Empress Sofina

Race: Royal Human

Personality: Sofina, is loyal to those her serve her. She is protective over her city and can often be fierce. Bit lately she is withdrawn. With the weight of her city on her shoulders.

History: Sofina became Empress at a young age! She knows all about Davin and has been creating an army to stop him from entering the city. So far so good, but she is worried that Davin hasnt attempted an attack

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 08:16 AM
Pure Passioné

Posting this so i know where we are..

Still awaiting on these bios..
Light Grey - Wind
Silver - Metal
Dark Grey -Thunder
Green- Nature
Bright Yellow
white - Ice

Beastmaster

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 08:20 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

I claim Silver dragon .I will have Bio up today.

Also How do you guys
( Badwolf,XvampbenjiiX666)
get such wicked graphic pics of your dragons and characters. Did you make them or just search the web I amxious to find outhow so i can keep up and have as cool a Bio.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:25 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

I normally search deviantart.com

go to digital art then click on 3d.

but i normally change the colours myself

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:31 PM