KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Dragons of destiny

Dragons of destiny
Started by: Badwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Thats cool Jalek

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 05:38 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

You might want to post about the place we are to be staying. Like a description of the room or rooms? Are the dragons and tamers staying in the same building? diffrent ones? Are they set specifically for each diffrent dragon or are they all the same? Is it a Dragon Roost type of deal? Will the Dragon and its tamer be in the same lodging or are they seperate?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 03:40 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

I will.

Been in hospital and not feeling ill.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:28 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

sorry i haven't been on lately..its it alright for a recap?

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 02:46 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

not much has happened love we're following the farmer you can talk to me^^

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 07:23 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draggnn

is this forum still going? i would really like to join in if at all possible.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 07:40 AM
draggnn is currently offline Click here to Send draggnn a Private Message Find more posts by draggnn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

I think its dead. I have a pretty offline life now and hardly anytime online to post here..

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 07:26 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Feels pulse~

YUP! Its Dead! OMG ITS A ZOMBIE!!

~Pulls out sword and cuts its head off. Kicks its head and it crashs through a window. Tears Zombie Rps Arms off and holds them both high over her head as the Zombie RP head goes t hrough the window~

ITS GOOD!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 02:20 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draggnn

well that sux!! i was really interested in this one. can anyone recommend another similar that IS active?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 06:52 AM
draggnn is currently offline Click here to Send draggnn a Private Message Find more posts by draggnn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by draggnn
well that sux!! i was really interested in this one. can anyone recommend another similar that IS active?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
I have not come up with a name yet. Open to suggestions ^_^

Its an Alternate Universe. (Yes again.) Magic is in the world thus weapon technology has not gone beyond that of the Sword and Shield. (Does not mean sword is only weapon.) Mythical creatures roam the land. Unicorns and Fairys for Example along with others. However there are dangerous ones as well. Trolls, Orcs, Ogres, as well as others. Each just as terrirorial as the next and all very primal. (the bad ones anyway) The races of the realm: The Elves. Fairest of them all. Their skill with the Bow and Magics higher above the rest. The Kaja. Cat like beings. Swift and powerful. They are the fastest of the races and many claim smarter then even the elves. The Males of the Race tend to be bigger and more powerful then the Females who tend to be swifter then the Males. Then there are the Humans. their ability to adapt to situations is said to be a marvel. They are highley skilled in many ways. Though unlike the Elves and Kara, who can specalize in many aspects of their own race, the humans, depending on the individual, become skilled in only one aspect. This leads to higher concentration of Magic or greater strength. Mostly, those humans who go with physical tend to lose there affinity for the Arcane.(Magic) Also those who train in the Arcane rely on Magic so they do not train in Physical. However there are rare occasions when a human will train in all aspects. Though they never became as strong in one aspect as someone who trains in one only, they still have a wider area of skill. For Decades these three races have been uneasy. The humans do not trust the Kara or the Elves. The Kara think the Elves beleive they are superior to them and the humans only want war. the Elves seeing the humans as brutes and savages and the Kara even more wild. But an evil is spreading across the land. A Corrupt power has taken the most powerful from each race. Corrupted their souls and turned them against their own people. The evil pulsl together the dark creatures of the Realm who are lead by these three, now know as Demi-Evils. All of this, the Corruption of the Three, The rallying of the Dark ones, all organized by a Higher Evil known now by the Three Races as The Dark One. Finally the three Races put down their diffrences and come together to destroy this evil from their realm. What will you do to help cleanse this evil?

^_^ I like this one. Reminder. If you wish to join then you are in it. HOWEVER If this is approved and you ditch nd never post I will be angry. Ive had too many rp ideas die because people didnt participate.

Anyway once Enough people are interested and Ush approves it I will post an OOC thread with a Bio Sheet to be filled out by each. You are allowed TWO characters too. If you wish for specific things send me a PM ONLY AFTER Ush approves it. I donts need to be flooded with requests if there is a chance it wont even make it to its own thread.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 06:58 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote