KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hollywood W/power gem vs SMP

Hollywood W/power gem vs SMP
Started by: Superman XX5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
So, you're interpretation is wrong.
I stated Champion /w/ PG was compared to Hulk. And in that scan, Champion /w/ PG was compared to Hulk. What I stated was not wrong. Not in the slightest.

smile.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:49 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Superman Prime gets destroyed by Hollywood with the PG

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 01:00 AM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He was compared to the Hulk in the sense that the PG would allow him to continually increase his strength.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 02:53 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Silent Master
He was compared to the Hulk in the sense that the PG would allow him to continually increase his strength.
-Thanos-
"In many ways I assume this is what it would be like battling the Terran behemoth, the Hulk..... A conflict I've sought to avoid over the years."

So like I said... Champ /w/ gem was compared to Hulk. Regardless of how you interpret that statement, I was correct in what I said. smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:00 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Galan007
-Thanos-
"In many ways I assume this is what it would be like battling the Terran behemoth, the Hulk..... A conflict I've sought to avoid over the years."

So like I said... Champ /w/ gem was compared to Hulk. Regardless of how you interpret that statement, I was correct in what I said. smile

Yes you were correct, but the other defining fact that would place a power gem user above Superman Prime is that it makes it's user invincible.... written properly a power gem wielder would not be able to be beaten on a physical level as they would possess infinite power, and durability; as Thanos exhibited when he easily shattered countless planets hurled at him by Celestials in the Infinity Gauntlet saga (iirc).

The Champion is a bad example of a power gem wielder, as he has been shown to only tap it's power on a subconscious level in 90% of his showings.

If Simon is only able to tap the amount that the Champion is able to in this particular battle, Prime should be able to defeat him with little trouble.

The question still remains.... what is Hollywoods aptitude of wielding the power gem in this thread?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 04:42 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Well, Simon is a lot smarter than Champion...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 04:49 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Prime wins

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 08:59 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Hollywood/power gem for the win

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:10 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime wins

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:21 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

I stated Champion /w/ PG was compared to Hulk. And in that scan, Champion /w/ PG was compared to Hulk. What I stated was not wrong. Not in the slightest.

smile.

Yeah and what were you trying to imply by that?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:33 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah and what were you trying to imply by that?
The only implication was Champion being compared to Hulk. But that statement was a point of fact, actually. smile

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:35 AM
Deadline

The only implication was Champion being compared to Hulk. But that statement was a point of fact, actually. smile

Actually its looks like you were trying to imply that Champion with the PG was not impressive because he was compared to the Hulk and you're just trying to twist things around by just focusing on the fact that you said he was compared to the Hulk. Its not just the statement being a fact what you were trying to imply is important as well...anyway I think SBP wins.

The smiley sucks its just makes you look obnoxious.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:39 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Actually its looks like you were trying to imply that Champion with the PG was not impressive because he was compared to the Hulk and you're just trying to twist things around by just focusing on the fact that you said he was compared to the Hulk.
Champion with the PG wasn't impressive. Being compared to Hulk has nothing to do with that assessment. His best feat was physically busting a planet with an easily avoidable attack. That's cool and all, but seeing as how he had access to 'infinite' power, destroying a world is really nothing. Nothing at all. All it does is show us how feeble minded Champ really is.

The smiley sucks its just makes you look obnoxious.
Thank you. smile

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:43 AM
Deadline

Champion with the PG wasn't impressive. Being compared to Hulk has nothing to do with that assessment. His best feat was physically busting a planet with an easily avoidable attack. That's cool and all, but seeing as how he had access to 'infinite' power, destroying a world is really nothing. Nothing at all. All it does is show us how feeble minded Champ really is.

Well thats what you're saying now, but obvoulsy the way you phrased it before implied that the comparison was one of the reasons why it wasn't impressive maybe next time you should make your point clearer.

At that point in his history however it could be argued that he could have done that without the PG anyway.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:49 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well thats what you're saying now, but obvoulsy the way you phrased it before implied that the comparison was one of the reasons why it wasn't impressive
I stated that Champ /w/ PG was compared to Hulk (which is true) - I then stated that Champ also busted a world. I don't see how you thought I was trying to downplay his planet destroying feat when I brought up his comparison to Hulk, but whatever.

At that point in his history however it could be argued that he could have done that without the PG anyway.
Except.... He didn't. So there's really no argument. At all. smile

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:54 AM
Deadline

I don't see how you thought I was trying to downplay his planet destroying feat when I brought up his comparison to Hulk, but whatever.

I have no idea why anybody would get that impression....

Champion /w/ PG was compared to Hulk (LOLZ!!) Champion busted a planet with an easily avoidable attack.

erm Anyway Hollywood loses.

Except.... He didn't. So there's really no argument. At all. smile

There are different ways of looking at just as there are different ways of looking at what Thanos meant by his statement, im not motivated enough to discuss it especially when its going off on a tangent.

Last edited by Deadline on Nov 20th, 2008 at 01:09 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 01:04 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I have no idea why anybody would get that impression....
Me either. They were 2 completely separate statements regarding a certain character.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 01:08 AM
Deadline

Me either. They were 2 completely separate statements regarding a certain character.

Look you're just trying to twist shit around. You were obvoulsy trying to downplay the feat and one of the reasons why you were doing that was because he was compared to the Hulk any moron can see that. You're just being difficult.

The fact of the matter is that the comparison is suspect because we would expect Champs with PG to be more powerful than the Hulk and just because Thanos said he was like the Hulk doesnt neccesarily mean hes on the same power level but he has a similar powerset. However you are right in that Champs showing with the PG is not enough proof to say that Hollywood could beat SBp with PG, but the comparison to Hulk doesnt neccesarily prove anything I just don't think you got the balls to admit it when you were called on it. *shrug*

Last edited by Deadline on Nov 20th, 2008 at 01:21 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 01:17 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Look you're just trying to twist shit around. You were obvoulsy trying to downplay the feat and one of the reasons why you were doing that was because he was compared to the Hulk any moron can see that. You're just being difficult.

The fact of the matter is that the comparison is suspect because we would expect Champs with PG to be more powerful than the Hulk and just because Thanos said he was like the Hulk doesnt neccesarily mean hes on the same power level but he has a similar powerset. However you are right in that Champs showing with the PG is not enough proof to say that Hollywood could beat SBp with PG, but the comparison to Hulk doesnt neccesarily prove anything I just don't think you got the balls to admit it when you were called on it. *shrug*
lol I merely stated that Champion was compared to Hulk. Nothing more, nothing less. Seems like you're twisting things around WAY more than I am. smile

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 01:28 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

(please log in to view the image)

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 02:25 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote