KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Strange vs Odin

Dr. Strange vs Odin
Started by: Endrict Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SasuOna

Odin wins the first scenario and loses all the rest.
Strange at his absolute strongest is essentially stronger then the Vishanti

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 12:09 PM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

LP: What if he just jacks Odin's power like he did Arioch or Shuma?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 07:44 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
LP: What if he just jacks Odin's power like he did Arioch or Shuma?

Because if he could have done that to Odin he would have (see Blood and Thunder). Odin wins in ALL scenarios.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 08:26 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ahem. EPIC JOBBING. He did it to Shuma-Gorath, a far more powerful entity than Odin.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 08:29 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ahem. EPIC JOBBING. He did it to Shuma-Gorath, a far more powerful entity than Odin.

The Jobbing can be debated, but Gorath is NOT more powerful than Odin. Feat wise Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gorath or any other demon.

Plus that was the first and only time Strange pulled such a feat and I have my doubts that will work on Odin.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 08:36 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shuma >>> Dormy = Odin

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 09:40 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by shokosugi
Shuma >>> Dormy = Odin

You got on panel proof? Otherwise it's just your opinion.

On panel Odin feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gorath or Dormammu.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 09:47 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by zopzop
The Jobbing can be debated, but Gorath is NOT more powerful than Odin. Feat wise Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gorath or any other demon.

Plus that was the first and only time Strange pulled such a feat and I have my doubts that will work on Odin.

erm

You got on panel proof? Otherwise it's just your opinion.

On panel Odin feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gorath or Dormammu.

laughing out loud

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 09:55 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Omega Vision
erm

laughing out loud

I love it, you can't provide a scan or two to counter and result to posting nonsense. Thanks for playing.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 09:58 PM
Omega Vision

I love it, you can't provide a scan or two to counter and result to posting nonsense. Thanks for playing.

Lol.

Get out of your own ass.

Shuma Gorath was so powerful that Sise-Neg had to banish him rather than destroy him outright.

Odin is not touching Shuma.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 09:59 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

LOL
Man it just doesn't get anymore ridiculous then this.
Strange has stolen the power from other people besides Shuma and that wasn't the only time he did that and they sure were more powerful then Odin.

Like I said before Odin can beat current Strange but he loses all the other scenarios.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 10:01 PM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lol.

Get out of your own ass.

Shuma Gorath was so powerful that Sise-Neg had to banish him rather than destroy him outright.

Odin is not touching Shuma.

You need to reread that scan then. Because Neg couldn't be bothered with Gorath and only interfered because Strange tugged at his heart strings. And what was the "awesome" Gorath doing at the time? Harassing ape men! LOL please.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 10:07 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by SasuOna
LOL
Man it just doesn't get anymore ridiculous then this.
Strange has stolen the power from other people besides Shuma and that wasn't the only time he did that and they sure were more powerful then Odin.

Like I said before Odin can beat current Strange but he loses all the other scenarios.

Then Strange forgot to use this awesome power of his vs Zom, Set, Chthon, Odin, etc...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 10:09 PM
SasuOna

Has Strange ever fought Odin? No, so you have no idea what your talking about do you.
Has Odin been shown to be equal to Dormammu? Yes, which would therefore mean Strange is a lot more powerful then Odin.

See I can play your game too

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 10:25 PM
Uriel005

Damn Zop been having some serious shuma rage. Besides its a moot point. Strange calls on and channels the Vishanti simultaneously. Odin is not equal to abstracts such as they are in their home dimension.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 01:21 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Uriel005
Damn Zop been having some serious shuma rage. Besides its a moot point. Strange calls on and channels the Vishanti simultaneously. Odin is not equal to abstracts such as they are in their home dimension.

The Gorath "rage" is because his fanboys blow up hyperbole to the level of on panel feats.

Gorath doesn't have the feats Odin has, PERIOD. Show me Gorath annihilating a galaxy then we'll talk. His highest on panel feat was making a simulacrum of Earth and even then Strange used that very same simulacrum to wtfpwn Gorath.

The one time they have a chance to really interact (Blood and Thunder) and Strange wanted NO PART of Odin. None!

Likewise with the Vishanti, what on panel feats do they have? You have Agamotto going toe to toe with Galactus for a while but Galactus didn't understand Agamotto's nature. Compare that showing to the Mephisto vs Galactus throwdown and it becomes far less impressive.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 01:26 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

So, you're of the opinion, at least concerning the Vishanti and Shuma, it's implied power versus shown power in the case of Odin, Zop? I don't want to misunderstand you.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 01:28 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So, you're of the opinion, at least concerning the Vishanti and Shuma, it's implied power versus shown power in the case of Odin, Zop? I don't want to misunderstand you.

Exactly.

And for those arguing that Dormammu = Odin, keep in mind Odin WANTED the "game" (aka fight they were having) to end in a stalemate. He said so on panel.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 01:44 AM
Uriel005

Exactly.

And for those arguing that Dormammu = Odin, keep in mind Odin WANTED the "game" (aka fight they were having) to end in a stalemate. He said so on panel.
So by that logic Odin beats TOAA.... kk got you.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 02:40 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

There's a serious problem in only taking feats into account when you reach above Herald-Trans. An even more serious problem with seemingly only taking collateral damage feats into account.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2011 04:03 AM