KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman and Wonder Woman run the gauntlet

Superman and Wonder Woman run the gauntlet
Started by: Sup3rman1521

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

I think they're going to be hardpressed to beat Kurse, especially if Rulk managed to land anything good on them the day before.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:44 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasper Gutman

How often does sundipping really happen? Cause I hear about it here a lot.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 02:00 AM
Kasper Gutman is currently offline Click here to Send Kasper Gutman a Private Message Find more posts by Kasper Gutman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sup3rman1521

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
How often does sundipping really happen? Cause I hear about it here a lot.
what do you mean how often? people just use it as a way for Superman to increase his abilities via "dipping" into the sun to make him uberly powerful. I never stated that he couldn't sundip in my original post so i dunn oif itd affect the thread if he would just sundip for a day. shoulda thought about it ahead though

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:11 AM
Sup3rman1521 is currently offline Click here to Send Sup3rman1521 a Private Message Find more posts by Sup3rman1521 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman can especially with one day fulll of sundipping.

Good thing a full day sundipped Superman isn't in this thread, then. And Onslaught would still win due to mental manipulation.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:20 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx

Originally posted by Stoic
They were slowing him down is all that they were doing, because let's face it, if they were winnig they wouldn't have resorted to the old sleeping gas maneuver, he was moments away having butt secks with Wonder Babe.

Disgusting.

4 or stalemate at 5.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 06:16 AM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eel O'Brien

This is a tough gauntlet... shouldn't you give Supes a partner?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 07:39 PM
Eel O'Brien is currently offline Click here to Send Eel O'Brien a Private Message Find more posts by Eel O'Brien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Stopped at 4.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 12:31 AM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman can especially with one day fulll of sundipping.

Sundipping is cheating here. However if you want to give superman a amp thats ok.

Now lets make this WWII black adam and not cap lets make it marvel (shazam and billy combined.)

Of coarse supes would win if he sundipped its a HUGE amp.

Or hey lets go with DOV captian marvel?

If supes is getting a amp give the others a amp to.

to even bring sundipping into this is retarded.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 12:53 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by zeel
Sundipping is cheating here. However if you want to give superman a amp thats ok.

Now lets make this WWII black adam and not cap lets make it marvel (shazam and billy combined.) FYI: Those are different character at different time. Dofferent versions. How about I use Pc Superman. Superman prime?

Of coarse supes would win if he sundipped its a HUGE amp.

Or hey lets go with DOV captian marvel?

If supes is getting a amp give the others a amp to.

to even bring sundipping into this is retarded.

WW and Superman get 24 prep. His "prep" is sun dipping

Last edited by xJLxKing on Nov 21st, 2008 at 12:57 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 12:55 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eel O'Brien

The OP says "They both have a day of rest".

Sounds like sun-dipping to me...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 06:46 PM
Eel O'Brien is currently offline Click here to Send Eel O'Brien a Private Message Find more posts by Eel O'Brien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Re: Superman and Wonder Woman run the gauntlet

Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
WW does not have her lasso. They both have a day of rest between fights. Who stops them?

1) Grey Hulk
2) Sinestro
3) Red Hulk
4) Kurse
5) Captain Marvel and Black Adam
6) Onslaught
7) White Crown Phoenix

I say all the way down to Onslaught, and they'd have problems.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 07:17 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

6, onslaught didt impress me.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 09:27 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

This match is unfair. Give wonderwoman a partner

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 09:37 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ultimatewhore
I troll

You sure do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 09:51 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by The Great Galen
You sure do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wow back to ur old ways again eh? U really are a clever little retard arent u?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 09:56 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh sorry for someone reason when i quoted you ur text got translated, must be my truth tech software that I installed. Anyhow srry bout that, so anymore worthless post of us mr.cockstain?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 09:58 PM
Naija boy

Oh sorry for someone reason when i quoted you ur text got translated, must be my truth tech software that I installed. Anyhow srry bout that, so anymore worthless post of us mr.cockstain?

Mr cockstain? truth tech software? Lord is that the best u cud come up with? rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 10:00 PM
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ultimatethor
Mr cockstain? truth tech software? Lord is that the best u cud come up with? rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Nah, I just don't like wasting time with uesless post or in ur case inverified claims. Thats why u fail, u make comments with anything to back it up.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 10:04 PM
Naija boy

Nah, I just don't like wasting time with uesless post or in ur case inverified claims. Thats why u fail, u make comments with anything to back it up.

In all seriousness is something wrong with u? Unverified claims? like what? Tell me one serious claim i even made. anything to back it up? what arguement did i even make? This level of fooolishness is just unbelievable. eek!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 10:07 PM
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

U were the one saying Thor could rain thunder bolts to completly overwhealm and KO supes...I mean dude seriously. In the SS vs Supes thread, or hell in most threads involving SS or Thor u turn into"Quan version 2"and start debating with rediculous points that usually get debunked post later. Dude, u must be from herochat or something.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 10:10 PM