KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman and Wonder Woman run the gauntlet

Superman and Wonder Woman run the gauntlet
Started by: Sup3rman1521

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naija boy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Great Galen
U were the one saying Thor could rain thunder bolts to completly overwhealm and KO supes...I mean dude seriously. In the SS vs Supes thread, or hell in most threads involving SS or Thor u turn into"Quan version 2"and start debating with rediculous points that usually get debunked post later. Dude, u must be from herochat or something.

U are just a very big buffon. U are not even a respectable poster as u even have the audacity to go as far as lyng about my posts! I asked u to show me one arguement i even made in this thread and what do u do? U make a further fool of urself and show everyone ur inability to even read by first of all failing to do so and then blatantly lying about past events. I never said that thor could completely overwhelm supes with lightning bolts. I challenge u to find the place where i said such a thing so everyone can see the kind of ridiculous person u are. The only thing i advocated was that thor could use lightning to reduce the likelihood of a speedblitz by supes. In the Ss vs supes thread? U want to bring that up? I DARE u to bring up one arguement i made in that thread that was debunked by ANYONE let alone an inept debater such as urself. Further i DARE u to bring up any of the other instances u are talking about so everyone can see how much of a fool u are. I DARE U!

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 10:28 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ultimatethor
U are just a very big buffon. U are not even a respectable poster as u even have the audacity to go as far as lyng about my posts! I asked u to show me one arguement i even made in this thread and what do u do? U make a further fool of urself and show everyone ur inability to even read by first of all failing to do so and then blatantly lying about past events. I never said that thor could completely overwhelm supes with lightning bolts. I challenge u to find the place where i said such a thing so everyone can see the kind of ridiculous person u are. The only thing i advocated was that thor could use lightning to reduce the likelihood of a speedblitz by supes. In the Ss vs supes thread? U want to bring that up? I DARE u to bring up one arguement i made in that thread that was debunked by ANYONE let alone an inept debater such as urself. Further i DARE u to bring up any of the other instances u are talking about so everyone can see how much of a fool u are. I DARE U!

Why bother, I know how u operate so it won't change a thing. You make unverified claims then chanlenge somone to prove u wrong, yet when they do u backtrack and start the whole dance over again. Ur not on my level guy, im srry i wasted so much time on u.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 10:35 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Why bother, I know how u operate so it won't change a thing. You make unverified claims then chanlenge somone to prove u wrong, yet when they do u backtrack and start the whole dance over again. Ur not on my level guy, im srry i wasted so much time on u.

thumb down
Grow up kids.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 10:36 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

lol. As i suspected. laughing out loud nothing to back up the nonsense

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 10:46 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im not the one who claimed SS has combat speed comparable to supes,ww,flash and QS...but plz continue I want to see how u get out of that one.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 10:50 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Im not the one who claimed SS has combat speed comparable to supes,ww,flash and QS...but plz continue I want to see how u get out of that one.

Huh? I said SS has combat speed comparable to flash?lol. lies just flo from u dont they. And frankly i and many others do believe that SS has the combat speed necessary to do well in a battle with supes or ww or QS. Nothing far fetched about that.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 10:55 PM
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Huh? I said SS has combat speed comparable to flash?lol. lies just flo from u dont they. And frankly i and many others do believe that SS has the combat speed necessary to do well in a battle with supes or ww or QS. Nothing far fetched about that.

Except with no display in MA or speed that is conparable, for example claiming supes could fight like he did in trinity isnt far fetched but suggesting someone like SS or the blob would be.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 11:01 PM
Naija boy

Except with no display in MA or speed that is conparable, for example claiming supes could fight like he did in trinity isnt far fetched but suggesting someone like SS or the blob would be.

Really if u are so angry about the repeated ownings u received in the Ss vs Superman thread that u need to repeatedly lie about what ive said just bump the thread and we will all see it. I always mentioned SS "blasting" at high speed not engaging in h2h. But please continue ur futile attempts at misconstruing the things ive said are really amusing.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 11:14 PM
Sasaraixx

This match is unfair. Give wonderwoman a partner

hehe cool

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 12:18 AM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Ultimatethor, and Galan. I am not a Mod, but can you cut the arguement out. You guys keep arguing in so many topics. Just drop it!!!

Anyways If Superman gets one full day of rest does it mean he can sun dip??? Anyone anyone? Any ways if not then they stop at Onslaught or after him

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 12:31 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Ultimatethor, and Galan. I am not a Mod, but can you cut the arguement out. You guys keep arguing in so many topics. Just drop it!!!

Anyways If Superman gets one full day of rest does it mean he can sun dip??? Anyone anyone? Any ways if not then they stop at Onslaught or after him

embarrasment mad

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 12:58 AM
xJLxKing

embarrasment mad

Don't make me boy big grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 01:06 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Don't make me boy big grin

Ha, Bring it on

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 01:14 AM
xJLxKing

Ha, Bring it on
No you didn't
Rdy?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 01:19 AM
Naija boy

No you didn't
Rdy?

I cud take all those guys with my bare hands

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 01:24 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Pft! I can just splash around until you are all dead.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 01:26 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Or else I use...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 01:41 AM
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't argue with anyone, im just representing facts and feats. Not invalid arguments that have been refuted.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 01:53 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

umm... topic?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 01:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I am not a Mod
thumb up

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 01:55 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote