KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman: Brave and The Bold

Batman: Brave and The Bold
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

the only episode i watched all the way through was when he was fighting the zombies
all in all...too kiddie for my taste i might like it if i was 8 but naaaaaaaaaahhhhh
until they bring on actual Batman villians, i dont think ill watch much of it

The Batman:
kiddie-yes[full of kiddieness]
but watchable at time[aka when the Joker's present]

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 04:32 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el shevi

muy buen foro....

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 01:21 AM
el shevi is currently offline Click here to Send el shevi a Private Message Find more posts by el shevi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

after watching this show i have come to the conclusion that if you were asked to chose to either go blind or watch this show you could look at it like this...if you go blind you could never see again but if you watch this show would you ever want to see again.....basically im saying i did not care much for this show at all...others may and thats ok but its deffintly not for me.......although i will admit if theirs nothing else on i will watch it just because its batman.... sad

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 05:25 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

saw some of this weeks episode
FINALLY!!!the Red Hood appears! hopefully next weeks will include my main dood evil face

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 07:38 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Why do they produce such shit?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 07:47 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Why do they produce such shit?

Why does everyone bash anything not called Batman: The Animated Series?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 10:22 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i'm actually starting to like this. its getting better and it gets people more interesting in lkesser known characters

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 10:24 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Bat Dude

That's what I'd like to know. no expression

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 10:57 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

thats not why I bash it actually i think the animation isnt great...I think the voice actors could have been picked better for the rolls they needed them for...and make the char seem kinda kiddish...thats why i dont like it...but like said before its ok if others do like it thats fine this is just my opinion.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 05:55 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Even though this is much more a kids show, it is still BATMAN

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 10:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Even though this is much more a kids show, it is still BATMAN

lol yea and that's why i always watched The Batman and even with my opinion i will watch it when nothing else is on...mostly to fall asleep to though

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 11:26 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Because all the other Batman cartoons have been shit. Pretty simple.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 12:40 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Because all the other Batman cartoons have been shit. Pretty simple.

i concur
at least with Batman: TAS, they kept a certain amount of maturity while the more recent ones tend to focus more on children

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 06:09 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Yep, although now that I think about it, Batman Beyond was okay. Much better than the recent crap they've been making.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 09:01 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
i concur
at least with Batman: TAS, they kept a certain amount of maturity while the more recent ones tend to focus more on children

Well, I think that's to be expected...

It's a cartoon... On Kids WB (or in the case of Brave and the Bold, Cartoon Network)... It's obviously gonna be geared towards kids...

I'm willing to bet WB's mindset is "Oh, the adults have Nolan's Batman, so we need to put out stuff for the kids, too."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 09:55 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Yep, although now that I think about it, Batman Beyond was okay. Much better than the recent crap they've been making.

Batman Beyond and Batman TAS are definately my fave cartoon series

Well, I think that's to be expected...

It's a cartoon... On Kids WB (or in the case of Brave and the Bold, Cartoon Network)... It's obviously gonna be geared towards kids...

I'm willing to bet WB's mindset is "Oh, the adults have Nolan's Batman, so we need to put out stuff for the kids, too."

id be nice if at least Adult Swim came out with a Nolan Batman series you know? anime or something like with Gotham Knight?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 06:06 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

the series is fine as is, the creators were not attempting to recreate Batman tas because there was no need. in my opinion its great because it pertains a lot more to the dc universe as a whole as opposed to just being stuck in gotham city and I've been pleased to see characters like blue beetle and green arrow without the presence of the rest of the jla.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 07:30 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i loved last weeks episode
except for the fact that the Red Hood was good [cms]ahah[/csm]

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 09:39 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
i loved last weeks episode
except for the fact that the Red Hood was good [cms]ahah[/csm]
Agreed. It's will be cool to see how Bats and Owlman play out.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:57 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I'm f*cking loving how all the TDK and TAS fanboys, especially the Joker fanboys are eating their shit in regards to how awesome this cartoon has turned out.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 05:59 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote