KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman: Brave and The Bold

Batman: Brave and The Bold
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
I know, and I'm opposed to it. If a movie intended to suck, would it be wrong for me to criticize it for sucking? I hate the entire concept behind the show.

I understand that though, however in general, people have had hopes that this toon would be something like Gotham Knight, which is quite moronic within itself.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 10:08 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Originally posted by Scythe
I understand that though, however in general, people have had hopes that this toon would be something like Gotham Knight, which is quite moronic within itself.

Yeah, it's cool. I just can't stand campiness and childish humor in a Batman series.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 10:12 PM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Yeah, it's cool. I just can't stand campiness and childish humor in a Batman series.

But, it would be really cool if they did pump out some Gotham Knight style anime or cartoons.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 10:19 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Yeah, it sure as hell would be. I'm all for making a new Batman cartoon that is complex and mature; it will be awesome indeed.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 10:27 PM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Well, I think there might be one more Batman cartoon under the radar for later this year or early next year. hope it doesn't suck.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 10:39 PM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

There's a new one? Great. Is it gonna be dark?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 11:00 PM
Scythe
The Goat

That's what I heard/read somewhere. I'm not sure, I'll post a thread about it as I find out anything about it.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 11:12 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

But, it would be really cool if they did pump out some Gotham Knight style anime or cartoons.

i thought gotham knight was pretty crappy in most of its stories. just if they make one like the animated series with better animation and actual fights i'd be happy

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 12:00 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by jalek moye
i thought gotham knight was pretty crappy in most of its stories. just if they make one like the animated series with better animation and actual fights i'd be happy

Some of it did suck to me as well. I enjoyed only a few stories, but I loved the animation style on each story, even though some didn't fit at all. I'd like to see a toon with an animation style similar to the last story.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 12:05 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i still think that an anime Batman similar to Gotham Knight would be awesomeness

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 02:08 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

F*ckin' awesome The Scarecrow came out, along with the first Flash. That was just great

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 12:47 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
i still think that an anime Batman similar to Gotham Knight would be awesomeness

yes it would

F*ckin' awesome The Scarecrow came out, along with the first Flash. That was just great

yep

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 03:02 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zepxyon

Its too gimicky for my taste and it doesnt feel like Gotham."The Batman" was terrible but atleast it had that feel that batman was Batman.In gotham blood red sky dark atmosphere and every quallity of batman.Brave and the bold just ruins all that for me the personallity of batman makes you think your not even watching a batman show.A yes i understand its a kids show but its just not batman to me.One episode he time traveled...That just destroyed the whole batman idea for me.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 03:55 AM
Zepxyon is currently offline Click here to Send Zepxyon a Private Message Find more posts by Zepxyon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

I don't really like the show. In my opinion, it's not a good show. Batman isn't supposed to be a blue with a sense of humor. Batman is supposed to be dark. I know he originally was the blue knight instead of the dark knight but I think a dark Batman works better. Batman is supposed to strike fear into his enemies. A friendly, light Batman wouldn't scare anyone. And Batman is supposed to scare people since he doesn't have any powers.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 08:22 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

I finally watched an episode of this cartoon not too long ago.. and it was enough to make my eyes want to pop out (even more-so than Wolverine and the X-Men).
And I don't think I even need to say why since everyone's pretty much already explained the things wrong with the show.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 08:31 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi90

Originally posted by Zepxyon
Its too gimicky for my taste and it doesnt feel like Gotham."The Batman" was terrible but atleast it had that feel that batman was Batman.In gotham blood red sky dark atmosphere and every quallity of batman.Brave and the bold just ruins all that for me the personallity of batman makes you think your not even watching a batman show.A yes i understand its a kids show but its just not batman to me.One episode he time traveled...That just destroyed the whole batman idea for me.

its funny listening to all these complaints about the show when batman has previously done everything from fighting the predator to using shark repellent in comics and TV .

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 04:06 AM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

The show is alright but we need a darker Batman cartoon because Batman is a dark character and has dark stories. The should release a new Batman cartoon after Nolan finishes his franchise and the cartoon could pick up from where Nolan ended.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 10:32 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

I meant They Should not The Should

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 10:32 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Just finished Game Over OwlMan. And I actually really enjoyed it. I probably wont be getting into this show, but that episode was hilarious.

My one nitpick here is Joker's voice actor....he is god awful...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 04:49 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

power of shazam ep was really imo

when BM punched captain sivanna to no ill effect and hurt his hand...lol

just happy the the shazam family got more limelight

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 11:48 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote