KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyclops vs Omega Red

Cyclops vs Omega Red
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Even Wolverine stated that Scott is a better leader. Remember the epic lawn moment?

"Every now and then Summers. I'm reminded why you're still in charge."

...........that had nothing to do with leadership............that had to do with raw power............which was clearly implied since she jsut took out a haft a forest and a sentinal with it...........

oh and I said taction not leadership.

and it also debatble who the superior leader. Prof x has been stated on pannel asking Logan to help scot lead the x-men

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:54 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Battlehammer
...........that had nothing to do with leadership............that had to do with raw power............which was clearly implied since she jsut took out a haft a forest and a sentinal with it...........

oh and I said taction not leadership.

and it also debatble who the superior leader. Prof x has been stated on pannel asking Logan to help scot lead the x-men

Power does not make the leader. If that was the case then Jean with Phoenix would lead.

Cyclops' accuracy, skills and mind put him as the better tactician.

Yet Charles has always chosen Scott over Wolverine. He has had many chances to place Wolverine in charge and dethrone Scott but didn't. Charles even wiped his memory of Vulcan just so his team would survive. He needed Scott that bad.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:59 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Scott, IMO, is one of the best leaders in marvel.

And yes, I do believe he is a genius tactician as well, though there are more great tacticians in marvel than there are leaders.

And I also think he takes this fight.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:01 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Power does not make the leader. If that was the case then Jean with Phoenix would lead.

Cyclops' accuracy, skills and mind put him as the better tactician.

Yet Charles has always chosen Scott over Wolverine. He has had many chances to place Wolverine in charge and dethrone Scott but didn't. Charles even wiped his memory of Vulcan just so his team would survive. He needed Scott that bad.

............but in that statement you used wolverine was clearly reffering to his power not tactical prowess or leadership and saying other wises is fullishness..........

not really Logan has never onces had any desire to lead............hell he did not even want to help scot lead the team............prof-x had to convince him...........

also who gives a shit. it has nothing to do with this thread

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:03 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Meh. Scott's proven time and time again that he has the ability to use a full team of X-Men, playing out each one's strengths, and juggling all priorities. It's this multi-person thinking that Wolverine has yet to demonstrate.

And frankly, being able to multitask people would be out of his character, IMO. I wouldn't like a Wolverine that was as good at that as Scott is, simply because 99% of the time he rejects that.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:06 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

............but in that statement you used wolverine was clearly reffering to his power not tactical prowess or leadership and saying other wises is fullishness..........

not really Logan has never onces had any desire to lead............hell he did not even want to help scot lead the team............prof-x had to convince him...........

also who gives a shit. it has nothing to do with this thread

Yes you were right, fullish defines my actions.

You said it was debatable so I debated it, now you say it has nothing to do with this thread?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:07 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Cavalier

And I also think he takes this fight.

I have to respectfully disagree.

scot cis alone means he loses. and even if he fought out of character and did one of his forrest blast whats to say he not drop before he ever had the chances to firer due to death spores?

also whats to say the blast would even KO or damaqge omega red badly at all and whats to say red would not just heal?

red body is incased in armor that is almsot unbreakeable, onkly adamatium has cut it.........and on top of that he has a Wolverine level healing factor or closes to it.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:07 AM
Smurph
------

What are the spores best feats of speed? Speed to kill a person, I mean.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:09 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Yes you were right, fullish defines my actions.

You said it was debatable so I debated it, now you say it has nothing to do with this thread?

yes it does........your trying to say Logan was impling scot was the superior leader because scot blow haft a forrest away............that sounds retarded..........

yes I said it was debatable, but I ment for another thread............this is not the place for such a debate nor would I wish to debate such a pointless topic which matters little

Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I have to respectfully disagree.

whats to say he not drop before he ever had the chances to firer due to death spores?

Distance maybe?

Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Cavalier
What are the spores best feats of speed? Speed to kill a person, I mean.

it dropped beast, jublee and I believe scot in one pannel........which is a second or two. and there were aim not to kill.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:10 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

yes it does........your trying to say Logan was impling scot was the superior leader because scot blow haft a forrest away............that sounds retarded..........

yes I said it was debatable, but I ment for another thread............this is not the place for such a debate nor would I wish to debate such a pointless topic which matters little

Yes from now on I will be known as Fullish Wei. What that means I'll never know.

You Wa Shock!

Bentley
Seitei

Cyke is still bloodlusted though.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Distance maybe?

there range is pritty far. and red runs very very fast

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:11 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Bentley
Cyke is still bloodlusted though.

Cyke bloodlusted says he is going to give you a full powered optic blast, the same one with the power to split a small planet in two.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:11 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

there range is pritty far. and red runs very very fast

But in an open field it's not going to kill him and Scott can fire faster than he can run. FPOB is going to stop him.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:12 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

when the hell did scot split a small planet into?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:13 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

But in an open field it's not going to kill him and Scott can fire faster than he can run. FPOB is going to stop him.

...............actaully the death spores would kill scot.............

FPOB stands for what?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:14 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

when the hell did scot split a small planet into?

Scott knows his powers and he said it many times that he could do so. He even hit The Juggernaut with one and claimed that it had enough power to split a small planet in two.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:14 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

...............actaully the death spores would kill scot.............

FPOB stands for what?

Full Powered Optic Blast.

If he is in range of the spores at the beginning of the fight then this is spite. I'm sure Bently does not want this to be a spite thread so he has to start away from the spores which gives him more than enough time for a FPOB.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 06:15 AM