KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Animorphs RP : Part 1 - The Invasion

Animorphs RP : Part 1 - The Invasion
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

"Lily," Amanda said surprised. "What are you doing here?"

Kris cleared her throat. "I meant to tell you that Lily said she was coming over later. I had to lie to mom and dad about what you were doing to not answer the door for yourself. If I had a clue that you going to bring home...guests, I would have gave them a better excuse.

"They think you caught the bus to the library for a school project. I also told them that you called my phone about the bus being a little late. So you all should probably leave a come back through the front door or something."

"I have to admit, Kris, you get on my nerves most of the time but you have by back when I really need you." Amanda then looked at Eve and whispered, "What are we going to do about Lily? She's been my friend for ages and she won't leave without a proper excuse. Plus she can spot a liar from a mile away."

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 09:03 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily put her hands on her hips and tilted her head to the side.~ Amanda? Whats going on? And why does that one look as if he is about to pee himself? ~She said nodding to Jason~ Come on girl fess up.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 09:40 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

"It's all rather hard to explain," Amanda breathed. "Plus, I'm not the one who should tell you." She looked back to Eve, "She really can be trusted."

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:04 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason took a deep breath and got to his feet pointing at the new girl=

I am not about to pee myself thank you very much!

=He then looked to Amanda=

And how do we know she isnt already infected by the Yeerks?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 08:35 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

A what? What the heck is a Yeerk? ~She looked around the room then to the girl who Amanda was speaking to~ Whos the new girl? I havent seen her around.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 09:41 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Eve's eyes FLARED. Shock hit her in the face almost instantly as she realized that they weren't alone. She'd been here for almost an hour now and ALREADY the most important secret to mankind was being spilled to every person they come into contact with. Not off to a great start thats for sure.

At the top of the stairs, it was a young girl who had heard - Amanda's sister. When Eve saw that Amanda wasn't worried, she relaxed a bit more, choosing to trust her new allies judgement. This new girl who had just entered however, was a different story.

She was a pretty human, Eve realized at first, and stood very proud. Still, she had no idea whether or not this person could be trusted. When Jason mentioned the yeerks, Eve gave him an angry look. But alas, if this person couldn't be trusted...there was always a cure...Eve felt for it in her back pocket...it was still there - the cold steel. She would only use it when necessary, but maybe this was the time.

Eve brushed her beautiful new hair out of her eyes as she turned to Josh. "Can this woman be trusted?" she said, pulling him aside from the rest of the crowd.

------------------------------------------------------------

The rain had subsided, and the puddles were lit in the glow of the stars. In the dead of the night, a scream rang out.

In the darkness of the town, a young woman was being held up against a wall - her assailant hidden in shadows. He held her with one arm, and in her ear was a long disgusting worm. She screamed as the slug made its way deeper into the inside of her head. Unable to bare the pain, the woman grew white as a sheet and fainted, as her attacker tossed her ragdoll body to the cold concrete of the street.

"Pathetic" he said, as he wiped the womans blood from his hands. The night was young, and he had work to do, so he started out from the alleyway when he realized he wasn't alone.

"You think that was funny?" This voice was young and stern.

"Oh its just you - Yeah I'm just having a bit of fun mate. Gonna do something about it?" The dark attacker said, his voice fast and challenging.

The other boy stepped out from the darkness, his shaggy brown hair almost covering his eyes. And in the ensuing silence, the two boys walked back into darkness.

They had a meeting.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 02:20 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily crossed her arms, a black tear going down her face as she looked away from everyone. Black because her mascara was running in with the tear. She then looked to Amanda.~ Look. If you guys dont want me here then fine. What ever. Ill go... I dont know, break into the school and chill in one of the class rooms or something... Im just NOT going back home.. ~She turned and began to head up the stairs~

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 02:54 AM
The Big O
The Original O

"I don't know why you'd ask me," Josh answerd. "She's Amanda's friend and I trust Amanda. If she says Lily's okay, then she's okay." While Josh and Eve were talking, Amanda ran up to Lily. "Oh, come on Lily. You don't even know these people. Quit with the water works. We were just discussing some plans for later. And Jason likes to make up his own words for things. Don't you, Jason," Amanda said to him with a menacing look. She could only hope that he could make up something off the top of his that would suffice Lily's curiosity.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 05:48 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily shook her head a bit~ No its not that... its... my dad... He.. he came home and he.. was diffrent somehow. He told me not to go anywhere then I found him in the kitchen attacking my mom. Last I saw I think he cut the side of her head cause she was holding the side of her face or something. I thought he was gona hurt me next so I grabbed a few things and came here... My backpack is upstairs.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 06:32 AM
The Big O
The Original O

"Oh, Lily," was all Amanda could say as she put her hand over he mouth. For the many years that they have knew each other, Amanda has never known Lily's father to be anything more than a big teddy bear. "Well you can stay as long as you need to. My parents are going to be okay with that." Joshua heard some of the conversation between the two.

"When you say that your dad came back...different, what do you mean?"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 03:14 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily nodded softly as she pulled out a tissue frm between her breasts and wiped away the tears and fixed her mascara. She then looked to Joshua and just looked at him a moment~ What? Besides my dad suddenly coming in the house and attacking my mother? What the hell do you mean "What do I mean"?! ~She stepped towards him~ My father ATTACKED my MOTHER!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 04:35 PM
The Big O
The Original O

"I heard that part. I MEAN THE WAY HE ACTED IN GENERAL! His personality, the way he carried himself?" Josh was using the same tone she was using. He felt for her, he really did. But his parents were acting different, too, but he wasn't going around taking it out on random people. Plus, he just didn't liked to be yelled at.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 04:51 AM
MadMel
Heh

'one interruption after another' andrew thought impatiently..'this isnt really helping..'...despite everything he maintained his composure..."look can we stop yelling? we dont want to attract the attention of anyone else right now....besides, if we are doing this together, we're gonna have to get used to eachother.."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 12:52 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason sighed and leaned his head back in the chair in an attempt to calm down. He breathed in through his nose and out his mouth a few times before sitting up.=

Okay... I dont think she is one of them... I say we just let her in our little club and decide what to do next..

=He seemed to be dealing with the event a little better.=

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 08:50 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily seemed about ready to slug Josh when Andrew interupted. She sighed softly and then fell on the couch.~ ... whats going on? Why are people staring to act... diffrently?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:49 PM