KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread

Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread

It is a time of war and darkness for the Galaxy. After wiping the Jedi and searching for remaining ones for seven years now, the Sith rule the Galaxy as One. But the ultimate Sith that rules them all is named Darth Krayt.

After having a duel within the Sith Temple, Krayt is once again fierce. Cade Skywalker, descendant of Anakin and Luke Skywalker, won the battle. Unfortunately, Krayt wants Skywalker brought back to him so that he can heal his illness... and then kill him.

Meanwhile, Cade and friends search for new allies to find, so that they could help stop Krayt's Sith Order willingly. But what Cade really wants is for Krayt killed and him to be left alone.

Will Cade and his friends succeed on destroying Krayt... or will the Galaxy be doomed to the Sith forever?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 12:00 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Deliah Blue, Jariah Syn, and Cade Skywalker were aboard the starship the Mynock. They'd just escaped Krayt's Sith forces, and Cade had already started towards the path of the Jedi... Once again, figuring it would be the only way to defeat the Sith Lord and his minions.

The crew were en route to Tattooine, searching for other hiding Jedi who could aid them, as well as any other fellows who wished to join their cause.

Navicomputer: Approaching Tattooine space in approximately five minutes... Locating... Mos Eisley Spaceport... Destination Selected.

"Well... I know for sure a couple of Jedi have visited this desert in the past. Used it as a hiding location. Coulnd't hurt to check it out, huh?" Cade spoke out loud as Jariah and Deliah were sitting beside him.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:09 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Deliah rolled her eyes and smirked up at him from where she sat on the floor, in a rather revealing position. "Thats what you said last time, remember? You got shot once you stepped off the docks. But we might as well have a look."

waiting to do Da zel until we get on the planet.))

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:43 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((That's cool.))

Jariah grunted. Another day with Jedi. He couldn't believe it. Even if Cade, his own friend, was a Jedi, he still couldn't stand them. After what the other Jedi did to his father.

He looked ahead at the view of Tatooine. "Nope. Wouldn't hurt at all to have a look..." Jariah mumbled.

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the planet Tatooine, a young woman walked through the streets of Mos Eisley. Alyna Boshan glanced around silently while every different kind of species past her. She really didn't like to be lonely, especially as timid as she was.

When she turned, Alyna saw a small place nearby. She rubbed her neck nervously. "That looks like a nice place to get a refreshment... I think."

The young woman proceeded towards the cantina.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:47 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade smiled a crooked smile and rolled his eyes at her. "You know that wasn't my fault! The dockworkers somehow knew about me. And you didn't exactly help, Del." He replied tentatively as he eyed Jariah.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Nov 24th, 2008 at 02:52 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:48 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She snickered and pointed at him. "Oh please. And miss watching you get the snot beaten out of you by a couple of dock hands? Besides... I'm a mechanic.. Not a jedi." She smirked and eyed him playfully from where she sat.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:53 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade laughed. "That's gotta be the worst excuse I've ever heard coming from you. 'I'm a mechanic'. Hah," He spoke loudly, and the continued. "I'll have to teach you a lesson," He replied and stood up imposingly, a playfull smile on his face.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Nov 24th, 2008 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:55 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

At last, Alyna was inside the Mos Eisley Cantina. It was old, but she didn't mind. The young girl sat at a stool near the counter, and folded her arms silently.

Alyna looked around slowly. All sorts of creatures and humanoids were everywhere. Talking, laughing, and even yelling. The music was fine, which filled the atmosphere with pleasure.

Sighing, the young woman looked down at the counter, waiting for the bartender.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:59 AM
DangerousBeauty

Her eyes widened and she crawled back, trying hard not to smile. "Oh no! The Jedi is going to get me! Somebody save me! What's a helpless girl to do? Trapped on this ship with such a brute! Am I to perish?" She giggled and waved a socket wrench at him. "Stay back!"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:59 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

A few minutes later, Jariah sighed to himself. He then glanced at Cade and Deliah, who were playing around together. He grinned, and shook his head silently.

He then looked at the view of Tatooine again. While staring, Jariah said to his friends, "Hey. While you two love-birds go at it, we're here."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 03:08 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade laughed and then turned to Jariah, nodding. "Alright, bad girl, enough. We're about to reach Tattooine," He said, suddenly becoming serious once again. Although, he knew his relationship with Deliah was something a little bit more than friendship, he knew he needed to focus on the mission. For now, at least. As the ship landed on the spaceport, the crew grabbed their things and went down the ramp. That dock was horrible. Anyone could see it was a mixture between the dust-sand with the dockworkers rarely cleaning the place.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 03:08 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Meanwhile, Alyna sat at the counter, saying nothing. She then thought about her past. Who was she really? Were her parents still alive? What was her true purpose?

"Ma'am?"

Alyna sadly thought about it. One day, she would find out who she really was. And where she came from...

"Ma'am?!"

If only she knew...

"Ma'am!?!"

Alyna glanced up nervously. It was the bartender. "What would ya like?" The young woman smiled nervously. "Water. Just water." "Comin' right up, sweetie." The bartender turned, and started to make her drink. Then he gave a glass of water to her.

"Thank you," Alyna said. She sipped it nervously.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 03:17 AM
DangerousBeauty

Del smiled and looked out at the docks from over Cade's shoulder. "Any armed Dock hands?" She laughed and brushed past him, strolling down casually (more like a strut really). "God this place could use some work.. Bet there isnt a Jedi for miles... At least a smart one anyways." She grinned and glanced back at the boys. "Coming?"

At the same time a woman dressed in robes stepped out of her ship. She stretched and yawned loudly. Looking rather relaxed, she sighed and took a quick look around before sitting down to tie her boots. "Another quiet day.. God I love it he-" "DAAAA-ZEEEELLLL!" She winced and sighed heavily. "Oh God here we go." Before long a hand grabbed her cloak and pulled her back away from her ship. "We found you! Have you been hiding in there all morning?" She smiled faintly and looked up at the group of children. "Hello young ones."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 03:28 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade laughed sarcastically. "When are you gonna stop mocking me, eh?" He said, and then he turned around again and went down the ramp. "Jeez, you're right. This place needs some handwork," He added, "But hey, we didn't come here to examine the docks, so whatever. Let's just get out and see what we can find here."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 09:15 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Jariah nodded and grinned. "I couldn't agree more." He followed Cade down the ramp, and looked at his surroundings. Sheesh! It wasn't the most decorative place like the one at Bastion.

When he got on the ground, the Mynock's ramp closed. He then checked his utility belt. Yep, all his weapons were here, in case anything happened.

Jariah glanced up at Blue and Cade. "All right. Let's go find some Jeedai..."

-------------------------------------------

Alyna folded her arms on the counter again. While minding her own business, a guy came up to her. He was a Cathar, and his partner was a Trandoshan.

"Hey there, cutie. I've seen ya a little lonely there. Got anybody to talk to, little miss?"

The young woman slowly looked up at the Cathar nervously. "Um... n-n-no sir. I'm just... sitting here."

The Cathar laughed. "What's the matter, girly? Ya shy or somethin'?"

Alyna nodded rapidly, and glanced back down.

"I like shy girls. Especially the pretty ones..."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 11:06 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade glanced at Jariah. "Oh c'mon, man. Are you ever gonna lighten up on the me-being-a-Jedi situation?"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 11:16 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Jariah shrugged, and looked down. "Man, I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not. It's just that this whole thing's just..." He sighed. "It's just that I'm worried."

He glared ahead, continuing to walk towards the entry of the Mos Eisley streets.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 11:32 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

They continued to walk slowly as they talked. "About?"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 11:41 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Jariah sighed. "About us! Cade, we were doing fine before the Sith attacked us on Vendexa. Now... look at us! We're bounty hunters being hunted!"

He rubbed his eyes with sorrow.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 11:56 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade watched him. He then changed his casual expression into a more serious one.

"Jariah, you gotta' understand somethin': I'm not exactly a Bounty Hunter anymore. As much as I dislike being what you guys call 'Jedi', that's what I have to be in order to kick Krayt's ass once and for all. Maybe after that we'll be back to normal, man. It'll be alright." He finished, patting his friend's back.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 11:59 PM