KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread

Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Shortly after, Cade and the rest arrived to the ship.

"Alright, alright, here I am. What's th--" But he stopped when he saw the agonizing Jedi in front of him and his two companions. "Oh, don't give me this!" Cade said, putting both of his hands in his head.

He took in two deep breathes. "The thing is, I can't use my healing powers unless I'm extremely emotional... Someone make me angry!! Or sad!!! Now, or she's going to die!"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 12:04 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna stepped in front of Cade. "Please don't get mad at me when I do this! I'm sorry, I'm Sorry, I'M SORRY!!!" And with that, Alyna raised a fist, and punched Cade across the face.

She gasped, and held her mouth with fear.

Jariah stared at Cade and the young Jedi girl with widened eyes. Then he came by her side and whispered, "Ya know he's gonna hurt you after this, right?"

The feared Alyna nodded slowly. "I know..." she answered, staring up at Cade.

((^^ Just wanted to make the moment hilarious. big grin ))

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 12:16 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

With this, Cade shook his head to erase the pain and looked up at Alyna. He was actually smiling. "I didn't really mean physically hurt me, you know. Emotionally. With words! Only Jariah and Deliah know me enough to do that."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 12:24 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna blushed. "Oh. Sorry. I'm just... absent-minded, is all..." She stepped back, smiling with embarrassment.

Jariah stepped up, deciding to give it a shot. "Okay. My turn! Um, let's see... oh! Ahem! Cade, there's something I've always wanted to tell you. Something that's been bugging me. Your father was nothing but a Jedi scum like the rest of the Jedi. Oh, and those earrings... doesn't make you look manly..."

He waited on Cade's response.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 12:43 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Deliah gasped and grabbed Da-Zel's wrist. "Cade!!!" Da-Zel had Del by her shirt. Her eyes were closed as she struggled to talk. "Where... Where is he... Cade." Whispered the suffering Jedi. "He's right here if you let me go I'll move so he can come over." Zel's eyes snapped open and she pushed Deliah back. Deliah stumbled back out of the way as Da-Zel pushed herself off of the cot. She stood, breathing heavily, leaning against the cot for support. "Cade... I need to tell you something..."

i was gonna have del say shes pregnant lol!))

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 12:46 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade was taken aback. At least she's not that badly hurt...

"What...?"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 12:55 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Zel's pregnant?! Stang!))

Jariah began to sweat, but kept going on. "Yeah! That's right! You heard me! Oh and that hologram shot of that guy wearing a pink dress with make-up while sleeping... yeah, Rav and the guys did that to you!"

Alyna watched with her hands over her mouth. "Jariah...?"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 12:59 AM
DangerousBeauty

Da-Zel held her chest, holding herself up as her knees gave out for a moment. "Theres another... Theres another sith... He's watching us.. He wont let us leave..." She shivered and slumped to the floor.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 01:01 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade's eyes widened. "That's not working! Tell me things about my father or my allies! I don't know... Something more!"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 01:03 AM
DangerousBeauty

Da-Zel sneered and growled at him. "I'm not kidding you idiot.... Do I look like I care about living right now?... I'm already dead.... Just listen... There is another on the island."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 01:13 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade turned to her. "I know you're not kidding... But I'm focused on healing you now. You don't know anything about my power. I've revived dead friends with it."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 01:15 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna ran beside Da-Zel, and placed a hand on her back. "Another Sith? Who? Who's the other Sith, Zel?"

Jariah turned, and glanced at Da-Zel. He could tell she was really angry. "Oh man Cade! She said she don't look like she cares about living. What are we gonna do now?!"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 01:16 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"I know what she said! But I want her to know that I can heal her... If that is what she wishes. If not, then so be it."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 01:19 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

All of a sudden, Alyna stood in the middle of everyone in the ship. She began to cry with tears fiercely. "What the flame of the living Galaxy is wrong with you all?! We gotta do something! Wasn't our mission was suppose to find more allies or Jedi artifacts to defeat Krayt, or something like that?! Why, in the living Force, are we standing around?! Da-Zel! We're gonna save you, if ya like it or not! Why can't we all just get along? And defeat Krayt so that the Galaxy can live in peace? I just... I just..."

The young woman sank down to her knees and cried her eyes with tears.

Last edited by Young_Angel on Dec 17th, 2008 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 01:31 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade sat down and patted her in the back, staring softly at her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Alyna. I won't save this woman against her own will."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 01:32 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"Oh Cade! It's just... It's just not fair! I've seen people die around me! I can't stand it! It's just like my nightmares! It's just not fair..."

She held on to Cade, crying with deep sorrow.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 01:36 AM
DangerousBeauty

Da-Zel shook her head and laughed softly. "Oh hunny... You dont get it do you? We're trying to defeat them... How can we defeat them if we dont know who the other is..... or even if there is another?... I didnt get a name... And I dont have much time... A Jedi isnt proud of their scars.. It shows their mistakes... Besides... If I live then I'm afraid of what might happen the next time I meet him.. He found my weakness, and I almost gave into temptation." She waited for them to understand what she meant.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 01:40 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade nodded. "As you wish, Da-Zel. We'll be on the look for this other Sith."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 03:23 AM
DangerousBeauty

She nodded and smiled faintly. "Good man... Good... Man.." Her eyes glazed over and she went limp. Del put her hand to her mouth and pressed her back to the wall. "Oh god... Cade.."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 03:27 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

(Recap plz, i wasnt on my comp at all yesterday..Soz Ty)

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 05:16 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote