KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread

Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna raised her eyebrows. "Really? Why?" She was real curious on why a Skywalker would be on a dusty rock like Tatooine.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:32 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"You're surely wondering why any traveller would come to this planet," I said, "Two of my ancestors, Anakin and Luke Skywalker, lived in this place for more than a few years. Actually, Luke lived here for more than fifteen years, heh. And so did another Jedi, with the name of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke's first mentor. I just concluded this is a good hiding place for any Jedi. And apparently, it is," I smiled, turning to look at Da-Zel and then to Alyna again.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:36 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna stared at Cade in amazement. Her master did tell her of Anakin and Luke Skywalker. Surely, the Skywalkers were the ones to bring peace to the Galaxy.

Then she thought about it. "Yeah. That's really great. But... but what's hiding gonna do for any of us if no one stops the Sith? I wish... I wish none of this ever happened..." Alyna sighed, and looked down at the counter sadly.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:42 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Well," Cade said, flashing a smile. "That's what I'm here for. Me and my crew will be exploring the galaxy in the next few weeks, trying to find capable people for joining our cause... And fight Krayt's Sith forces and defeat him once and for all."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:53 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Jariah raised his cup of Corellian ale. "Agree to that!" Then he continued to drink down his ale.

Alyna laughed at Jariah's comment, and looked back at Cade. She then smiled. "I like your idea. If you need a helping hand... I'm in! This place got me bored as it is. And besides, it's the afternoon now, and me..." Alyna shook her head. "Yeah, I'll join in your cause. Count me in."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:04 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"What? What's wrong with the afternoon?" Cade replied, turning to glance at Jariah and then back to Alyna.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:13 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna waved her hand and shook her head reassuringly. "Oh... nothing. It's just that... all my life, I've been traveling, trying to find out who I really am. Been asking myself 'Where have I came from' or 'What's my purpose in life, other than being a traveller', that sort of thing."

She sighed. "I know it sounds crazy. But... that's what I always think."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:18 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade smiled warmly and placed his warm hand at her shoulder. "We'll have time to sort each other out later. But for now, I tell you this: you've just found your purpose in life."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:20 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna looked up at Cade, and smiled, with blue eyes twinkling with happiness. He was right. Maybe her purpose in life was to do something special for others. Maybe... saving the Galaxy.

She tried her best to hold back the tears. Then the young woman replied, standing up from her stool, "Thank you. I'm sorry... I don't think I ever told you my name. It's Alyna. Alyna Boshan." She extended her hand for a handshake.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:30 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade took her hand enthusiastically. "Cade Skywalker." He greeted, and then gave her a friendly wink.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:38 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna smiled timidly and blushed. "Nice to meet you." After shaking hands, she rubbed her arm nervously, and looked down. "So uh..." Alyna started, glancing back up, "You guys ready to kick some Sith rear?"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:46 AM
DangerousBeauty

Del frowned and looked over at Cade and raised a brow, smiling faintly as she spoke to Jahriah. "Looks like we have to put up with one more Jedi my friend. Think you can handle it?"

Da-Zel smiled and listened quietly as she sipped at her drink. The young woman (Alyna) reminded her of herself when she was younger. Her attitude was the same when she was a padawan.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 03:20 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Jariah looked at Alyna, when Deliah asked if he could handle anymore Jedi. Truth was, he still didn't like the Jedi much. But at least it was a girl. Still, Jedi woman could be furious like male Jedi.

He shrugged. "Meh. I can handle it... if she be a good Jeedai that is," Jariah said to Del.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 09:31 PM
DangerousBeauty

Del laughed and patted his hand. "Dont worry, love. I'm sure she'll behave..." Her voice lowered and she glanced at Cade out of the corner of her eye. "And he better behave as well. Or that ship will never fly again... I can promise you that.." Her smile had faded a bit as she realised her fear.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 02:04 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"You know you can trust me, babe." Cade replied, flashing a smile and winking once.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 02:51 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Jariah grinned at Del, seeing the expression of worry and fear on her face. He knew what that meant...

Alyna looked at Deliah, and smiled. "Don't worry. I won't get between you guys. I promise." She then turned to Da-Zel.

"Well, I guess this is our good-bye--" Suddenly, something came in the young woman's head. She smiled brightly. "Oh my gosh. Why didn't I say anything before? You could join us! You must be an excellent Jedi as well," Alyna told Da-Zel.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 04:08 AM
DangerousBeauty

Del's eye twitched and she glared at Ayna. "Oh I'm sure you wont."

Zel's eyes widened and she coughed, whiskey coming out her nose. She winced and wiped her face with her sleeve. "What did you just ask of me?... Go with you? To where? The sith will be waiting for you once you leave this galaxy... I was once a Jedi. I fought with the best... But even the best learns to roll over and play dead."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 04:23 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna was a little taken aback when Deliah looked at her that way. She smiled sheepishly, and turned to Da-Zel, who then spoke.

After Da-Zel spoke, Alyna rubbed her neck nervously. "Oh. So I guess this means... no, I guess?" But then she said, "It's okay if ya don't wanna go. I mean, I totally understand what'cha mean."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 04:36 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade gave Del a warm smile and moved to her side. "So, what do you say, Da-Zel? Will you join us or not?"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 04:48 AM
DangerousBeauty

Del frowned and watched quietly as Cade moved to her side. She groaned and rubbed her eyes when she saw the happy look in Zel's eyes. Great... Now there were two other women to worry about.

Zel sat there for a moment, watching the four people sitting beside her. She sighed and looked around the room, a few people she knew were watching her. She closed her eyes and smiled faintly. "It's been a long time since I've gone on an adventure... So how could I pass this chance up?"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 03:52 PM