KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread

Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Jariah watched Deliah and Cade, and grinned mischievously. Then he glanced at Da-Zel. Yep. Now there would be two Jedi on-board the Mynock...

Alyna smiled brightly. "So... does this mean... you'll join with us?" The young girl looked excited, but tried her best to keep herself calm.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 05:22 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Zel nodded and winked at Alyna. "It does."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 05:38 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna smiled. "Cool! I guess we're ready to save the Galaxy then." She looked at everyone else. "Let's go!"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 09:36 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey slowly approached and flicked on his energy blade preparing to lunge at Alyna who he thought was a sith.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 09:51 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Zel drew her saber and stepped in the path of Alyna's attacker. She glared at him quietly, but waited for him to make the move.

Del looked over at Cade nervously. "I think it's time for us to move on, my love."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 03:12 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"I agree," He said, and seconds later he Force pushed the attacker against the wall. He then walked up to him. "Who are you?" He demanded.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 03:16 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna ran behind Cade and the others, scared. "Thanks guys." Then she looked at the attacker.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 03:24 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey "Jeffrey, A Grey Paladin hunting and killing any Sith I can find. " He then broke the force hold and formed a force lightning around his hand. "Are you a sith?"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 03:26 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Zel sneered and took a step towards him. "You fool you know not what you hunt. Stand down!" She spun her blade and waited.

Del put her hand on Alyna's shoulder. "It's ok... They'll take care of it... Stay near Jariah."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 03:29 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey "I submit. I will join you. "

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 03:37 AM
DangerousBeauty

Zel put her saber near his throat. "You will do no such thing. You attacked my comrade without the right information on your part.... Drop your blade."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 03:40 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then snapped his blade with the force. "Happy now, I have no weapons. " He then reached out with the force to take his own life.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 03:41 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna stepped in front of Jeffrey. "Wait! If you say you want to join us... then... okay! Just... don't do that again. You nearly scared me to death."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 03:44 AM
Hawkeye113

He then stopped "You are a Jedi. I was wrong in my information. "

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 03:44 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna smiled brightly. "Well... that's okay. Nobody's perfect. Everyone's wrong sometime." She then looked at Da-Zel, and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay. I'm sure he won't do harm to us anymore."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 03:46 AM
DangerousBeauty

Zel raised a brow and glanced at Alyna, then at Jeff. She said and lowered her weapon. "You're lucky I trust her boy... I dont hesitate with idiots like you." She placed her blade back on her belt and glanced over at Cade as she moved to sit down.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 03:52 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade turned to look behind them and realized everyone was staring at them. "Um... Don't worry, uh, just go back to your business. Everything's under control," then he turned again towards the 'Paladin', "Why would you want to join us? What's it benefit you with?"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 04:10 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna glanced at the one named Jeffrey, waiting for his response. Why did he want to join in? Was it because of the Sith? She didn't know... but Alyna soon would find out.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 04:16 AM
Hawkeye113

"If I join you I have a better chance of finding and eliminating all the sith in existence. Whereas without friends, it would take me much longer. Plus I happen to have something to amplify the force. A sort of drug called Bota. "

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 07:21 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"We don't use drugs to amplify our powers," Cade snorted. "Fine. You can join us. But we'll be watching you."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 07:53 PM