KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread

Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hawkeye113

"I must go now to build a new weapon for myself. " He then walked off and entered a forest He pulled out the equipment to build a new energy blade and built one this time powering it with his Corona Crystal (fire) and then he walked back to them. "There, I have my new weapon now. "

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 08:04 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Uh, Hawkeye113? We're still on Tatooine, and Tatooine is a desert planet with caves, rocks, sand, and canyons. No forests. Just to let ya know. smile ))

Alyna smiled. "Cool! So... you guys ready to get off this dust bowl of a planet?" She turned to look at everyone.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 08:19 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey "I happen to have a ship. I got dozens of weapons aboard my ship that you guys can use. If you want that is. "

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 08:19 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"I own a ship, too. It's big enough for all of us to fit in."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 09:32 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

"But my ship has a fully stocked weapon's locker. I even managed to find a dozen lightsabers. " said Jeffrey turning on his energy blade. He then flicked it off and destroyed it. "I have dozens more. "

Last edited by Hawkeye113 on Nov 29th, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 10:07 PM
DangerousBeauty

Zel shook her head in disapproval and looked at the bar keep. "Watch my ship while I'm away. If I'm not back in two years, then sell it." The bar keep nodded and smiled to her. "Be safe Zel. Our doors are always open to ya." She smiled and walked to the door, waiting for the others there.

Del frowned and tapped Cade on the shoulder. "I dont like it hun... He's too unpredictable."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 11:49 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

When Alyna got to the door with Da-Zel, she turned to the new memebers. "Okay. Let's see if we got everyone." She counted: Cade, Deliah, Jariah, Da-Zel, Jeffrey, and herself. Then she nodded.

"Cool. Da-Zel? You and Jeffrey can ride together in Jeffrey's ship, just in case we need back up. Cade, his crew, and I will ride in Cade's ship. Everything good? Great. Let's go!"

And with that, Alyna went out of the cantina.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 12:47 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

"Alyna, I want you in my ship"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 01:17 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"I don't like it, either, babe," Cade replied with a whisper. "Don't worry," He kissed her forehead. "We'll keep an eye on him."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 02:18 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Del smiled and ran her hand over his cheek. "Mhmm. And I'll be keeping an eye on you too." She brushed past him, letting her hand run over his body before she slipped out the door.

Zel sighed and rubbed her eyes. "What ever... I'll just take my own cruiser." She shrugged and moved off to get her ship.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 02:51 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade smiled and followed after her. Soon, they reached the docks. "Well, some luck we have, eh? Running into two Jedi in the single bar isn't exactly what I had expected." He told Jariah and Del.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:17 AM
DangerousBeauty

Del smiled and ran her finger over his cheek. "In some ways yes... But in others, no."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:26 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade looked into her eyes. "You're right, as always." He replied.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:28 AM
Hawkeye113

"I need someone aboard my cruiser incase I have an accident. "

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:31 AM
DangerousBeauty

She raised a brow and looked right back. "Am I?"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:40 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Alyna and Jariah can go with you... If they want. " He then turned to Del again. "Yeah, pretty much. Even though I disagree with you sometimes." He replied, pulling her closer.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:44 AM
DangerousBeauty

She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck. "But you always see it my way in the end?"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:50 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna and the others walked towards the docking bay. "Okay. New plan. Jariah and I will go on Jeffrey's ship. Cade and Deliah will be on Cade's ship, and the other Jedi woman (didn't catch her name I think) will be on her ship."

After she told everyone this, Alyna proceeded towards the docking bay.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 04:07 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey hobbled aboard his ship and sat down. "Relay 77-5 activate. "

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 04:09 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck. "But you always see it my way in the end?"

"Always, yes," He replied, smiling, and he then wrapped his arms around her waist.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 04:29 AM