KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread

Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

She laughed and kissed him softly. "Good boy... You always know the answer."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 04:33 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Of course I do. That's why you love me, babe." He replied. "But enough playing for now... We have Sith to kill."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 05:01 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She frowned and sighed softly. "Yeah yeah... I know." She winked and slowly boarded the ship, Da-Zel following suit and jumping into hers.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 05:07 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then said to Alyna "Thanks for coming with me. You are truly kind. "

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 02:42 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna glanced at Jeffrey and smiled, as she sat down on the co-pilot seat next to him. "You're welcome. And thank you. I just didn't want to... ya know... hurt your feelings if I said no." Then she added, "I'm Alyna Boshan."

"And I'm Jariah Syn," Jariah said, sitting behind them in another seat. He made sure Alyna was safe. Now that was the first... making sure a Jedi was safe.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 07:42 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade and Del boarded the Mynock and prepared for departure.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 07:49 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

OOC: Just to let everyone know, we're all heading to Yavin IV.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 11:06 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"So.." Cade started, once inside the ship and once he had turned on the comm for everyone to hear. "I know for sure there were Jedi once in Yavin IV, as my ancestor Luke, held a Jedi Academy there. That could be a good next destination."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 11:16 PM
DangerousBeauty

Zel nodded and shrugged her shoulders. "Sounds like as good a place as any."

Del nodded and took a seat next to Cade.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 11:19 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Cool, we're heading to Yavin IV, then." He said.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 11:20 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna pressed a comlink, and nodded. "Copy that. Yavin IV it is." She turned and looked at both Jeffrey and Jariah, then smiled.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 11:25 PM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then typed it into the Navi computer. "There, Course set. "

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 12:36 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Mrolaar stepped out of the shadows on the tatooine surface, looking up at the ship leaving.

"Hmmm...." Mrolaar thought to himself

Mrolaar gripped his hood and placed it over his head, walking back into the shadows toward his ship.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 10:32 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Da-Zel smiled and set in the course for Yavin IV. "I'm right behind you. See ya there."

Del shook her head and leaned back in her seat. "I dont like it. Something is giving me a bad feeling about this Cade."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 01:37 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"What do you mean?" He asked, bit confused.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 04:27 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then typed it into the Navi computer. "There, Course set. "

"Cool! We're ready to go!" Alyna said. She could feel the ship lifting in the air.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 07:29 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Mrolaar sat in his starfighter, following the ship form a distance, waiting for his time to strike. Suddenly, a Hologram appeared beside the controls. Mrolaar looked down at it to see the Dark Lord sitting upon his throne.
"My Lord," Mrolaar slowly said "I have tracked down the jedi Scum you have been looking for."

"Good, Very Good." The Dark Lord said back to him, "Now bring him to me, and i shall hand over what is rightfully yours." The small Hologram flickered away.

"Yes....My Lord" Mrolaar slowly looked down to a kneckalace in his left hand.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 10:46 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna glanced at Jeffrey, and smiled. "So Jeffrey... you glad that you finally get a chance to stop the Sith?" She felt that the ship was in the air, ready for hyperspace.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 12:05 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Mrolaar looked back up to the ship, seeing that it was entering hyperspace. He pushed down on the throttle and moved toward them with speed, catching up to them as they entered hyperspace.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 01:07 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey "After they are all dead, this is over and I can return to my former proffession, training warriors. "

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 01:42 AM