KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kisame vs Zabuza, and Raiga

Kisame vs Zabuza, and Raiga
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Terryc250
From what i remember from Raiga i don't think he was any impressive at all without Ranmaru, didn't he get his ass handed to him by genins?

where/when

Being a genin doesnt mean anything its just a rank. Example naruto is still a genin but yet he is of jonin level

We are True Avengers

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:27 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Naruto is an incredibly rare case, considering he hasn't even been in the village to take the Chunin exam for like 3 years.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:49 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Naruto is an incredibly rare case, considering he hasn't even been in the village to take the Chunin exam for like 3 years.

i know that he wasnt there but i was proving my point that it doesnt matter what rank you are. Before time skip there were many of the genin nine who were at least chunnin level. But their rank was genin

We are True Avengers

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:47 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roz88

kisame would win but the fihgt would take more than 5 minutes

This is my weapon of choice

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 11:29 PM
roz88 is currently offline Click here to Send roz88 a Private Message Find more posts by roz88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Originally posted by yungz22
i know that he wasnt there but i was proving my point that it doesnt matter what rank you are. Before time skip there were many of the genin nine who were at least chunnin level. But their rank was genin

I still don't think Naruto would pass a jounin test, just having strength/power doesn't cut it, i can't see him leading a genin team or commanding a team. But anyway Raiga basically got embarassed by Lee, and Lee didn't even drink that much alcohol.

I can't imagine Lee doing anything like this to Kisame or even Zabuza
(was only able to find the dub)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 02:52 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Terryc250
I still don't think Naruto would pass a jounin test, just having strength/power doesn't cut it, i can't see him leading a genin team or commanding a team. But anyway Raiga basically got embarassed by Lee, and Lee didn't even drink that much alcohol.

I can't imagine Lee doing anything like this to Kisame or even Zabuza
(was only able to find the dub)

kimmimaro is a way better fighter than zabuza if lee was able to take him on taijutsu wise why wouldnt he be able to take zabuza

We are True Avengers

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 06:48 AM
Terryc250

Lee drank a whole Sake battle with his fight against Kimimaro, and if Kimimaro used his full kenkei gekkai he would have beat Drunk Lee pretty easily.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 07:26 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

kimmimaro is a way better fighter than zabuza
Based on?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 08:12 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Based on?

the fact that oro kept him at a high pedigree when it came to skill and strength. He helped kill the Kazekage. And the fact that oro says if he were at the invasion they would have succeeded. That also means he felt Kakashi who beat zabuza wouldnt have been able to do anything to prevent the fall of konoha

We are True Avengers

Last edited by yungz22 on Dec 3rd, 2008 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 01:44 AM
NemeBro

the fact that oro kept him at a high pedigree when it came to skill and strength. He helped kill the Kazekage. And the fact that oro says if he were at the invasion they would have succeeded. That also means he felt Kakashi who beat zabuza wouldnt have been able to do anything to prevent the fall of konoha
All based on Orochimaru's opinion, who has been wrong many many times based on what people can accomplish.

Like the bit about Kabuto being an equal to Kakashi. Lol.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 04:35 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
All based on Orochimaru's opinion, who has been wrong many many times based on what people can accomplish.

Like the bit about Kabuto being an equal to Kakashi. Lol.

actually kakashi is the one who said kabuto was about his level

Oro has only been wrong about naruto not being able to succeed other than that Oro has been dead in with his opinions

We are True Avengers

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 03:53 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

actually kakashi is the one who said kabuto was about his level

Actually, I don't think Kakashi said it. Orochimaru, and Jiraiya said it.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 03:58 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Wil Deidara
Actually, I don't think Kakashi said it. Orochimaru, and Jiraiya said it.

when kabuto and kakashi met in the hospital after kabuto escaped kakashi said he is at least my level (not exactly in those words)

We are True Avengers

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 05:08 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

when kabuto and kakashi met in the hospital after kabuto escaped kakashi said he is at least my level (not exactly in those words)

I don't remember that. I think he said that if someone as good as Kabuto is working for oro, then he needs to train harder. If that means there even in skill, then fine, they are, but it doesn't seem Kakashi said it.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 09:02 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Hatter

Originally posted by NemeBro
Kisame wins because the lightning guy sucks total ass and makes his team lose by default.

Raiga should not even be put into the same sentence as the other two, as I clearly demonstrated.

The way i see that fight is...
Zabuza and the lightening guy see kisame coming.
Zabuza-gets into fighting position.
raiga-cries and shits himself
Kisame-laughs at raiga
Zabuza-sneaks up on Kisame using hidden mist jutsu while Kisame laughs. He then sees raiga and laughs letting the mist dissappear.
Kisame/Zabuza- Beat the F**K out of raiga and go rebuild the seven swordsmen of the mist as partners.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 03:28 AM
The Hatter is currently offline Click here to Send The Hatter a Private Message Find more posts by The Hatter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

they all will shit themselves when they see kisame, they know him as the monster of the mist and their most powerful member.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 08:09 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong forum.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 10:35 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Hatter

Originally posted by psycho gundam
they all will shit themselves when they see kisame, they know him as the monster of the mist and their most powerful member.

Zabuza may lose but he wouldnt shit himself unlike raiga zabuza is badass.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 03:56 AM
The Hatter is currently offline Click here to Send The Hatter a Private Message Find more posts by The Hatter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote