KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel Cosmic Powers vs. DC Cosmic Powers

Marvel Cosmic Powers vs. DC Cosmic Powers
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tazer

Yo.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ambient
(please log in to view the image)

His no rookie in this one.. shifty

thats either from The Nail or its sequel, isnt it??

I dont think using an out-of-continuity story to back up a point is wise OR allowed.......

Tazer

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:07 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

Originally posted by ultimatethor
Quasar is superior to heralds in pure energy absorbtion( yes including SS). He has showed this both in battle( when he fought SS) and out of battle ( when he absorbed all the energy of ego the living planet which SS was unable to do). Quasars advantage of the herlads is that unlike them he does not need to store up energy within himself but rather has a permanent connection to the quantum zone and hence can continuously transfer energy to and from the dimension.

question: didnt Elvis use a device built by Reed to to wat he did to Ego?? I dont believe he pulled that stunt off on his own, and as such I dont think thats solid proof Quasar >>> Heralds in absorption.

and also, DIDNT he take Ego within his body?? I seem to recall that happening too......

Tazer

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:22 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

question: didnt Elvis use a device built by Reed to to wat he did to Ego?? I dont believe he pulled that stunt off on his own, and as such I dont think thats solid proof Quasar >>> Heralds in absorption.

and also, DIDNT he take Ego within his body?? I seem to recall that happening too......

Tazer

The device created by reed was in order to leech ego away from earth in energy form so that quasar could absorb him. It didnt help increase his capacity to absorb or anything like that.

And yeah in the ego instance quasar did house him in his own body. So even his body storage capacity is pretty high as well/

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 02:46 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

The device created by reed was in order to leech ego away from earth in energy form so that quasar could absorb him. It didnt help increase his capacity to absorb or anything like that.

so then right there is proof that Quasar *needed help* in order to perform the above feat; its not liek he pulled that feat off on his own.

And yeah in the ego instance quasar did house him in his own body. So even his body storage capacity is pretty high as well/

and exactly wat was the reason SS couldnt fulfill the role needed for that trap again?? because I doubt it was as simple as Ego just being too much for him to handle; Im pretty sure there were extenuating circumstances involved, but I dont have a copy handy atm....

Tazer

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:24 PM
The Illuminati
The true owner of the IG

MARVEL quite handily.

10/10

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:28 PM
The Illuminati is currently offline Click here to Send The Illuminati a Private Message Find more posts by The Illuminati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

so then right there is proof that Quasar *needed help* in order to perform the above feat; its not liek he pulled that feat off on his own.

and exactly wat was the reason SS couldnt fulfill the role needed for that trap again?? because I doubt it was as simple as Ego just being too much for him to handle; Im pretty sure there were extenuating circumstances involved, but I dont have a copy handy atm....

Tazer

The only help that the device provided was the converting to energy form so that quasar could absorb it. In the actual energy absorption itself which is what we are talkng about now it didnt help out.

And iirc it was mentioned that SS body couldnt contain all the energies or something like that.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:51 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote