KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E11 - The Eclipse - Part 2

S03E11 - The Eclipse - Part 2
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
my guess is, claire will die but the eclipse will go away and then she'll return back to life...

I think I read that somewhere

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 02:27 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Bennett kicks ass, by far my fav character.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 02:28 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

About time Hiro did something right.

And Sylar is back to his old self again.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Dec 2nd, 2008 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 02:48 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

A-****ing-men.

Words cannot capture the badassery of Noah Bennet. In the previous episode, he simply kicked Sylar and Elle's asses. In this episode? They were gripped with total fear. As Elle herself puts it: "Without our powers, Bennet is the powerful one." He is a god amongst mortals. Two of the most ruthless and capable killers on the show ran from this man in complete fear.

There can be no discussion. No one on this show is as dangerous, intelligent, or hardcore as Noah Bennet. When Sylar does get his powers back, his first priority is to "end the cat and mouse game." It's not a prolonged execution. He knows what Bennet is capable of and opts to try to kill him ASAP.

Peter's a joke. Utterly. Noah Bennet all the way. Jack Coleman is the man.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 04:06 AM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

Agreed. Sylar and elle were pawned. smokin'

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 04:49 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

... so which chick died?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 05:49 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Elle.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 09:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I think the show's coming together great now.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 10:44 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

I hope what Bennet said to Sylar at the end of the show is true.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 11:33 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

The show had more good moments then bad........and it seemed to be on the right track....but several things.......Kill sylar allready...he nearly ruins the show for me at this point, and give peter his power's back...its getting tiresome....and the turn around of people's characters is getting stupid and utterly boring...one episode they are this way and the next...they are that way...build up a characters reason to be over time....and destroy it in half an episode...and these villains are so un-interesting....Noah is the man though and he is a great character that holds the show together....i did like matt and hiro story this time around

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 12:23 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i was just wondering [SPOILER - highlight to read]: how did hiro get his time travelling ability back??

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:36 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

OMG! Heroes was actually,

GOOD!

Wow!

Lol actually last night was a huge surprise. I'm guessing this has gotta be the first episode written after the Loeb stuff. I was so happy by the end and everyone was back to being who they are suppose to be. It all made sense again for the first time in so long.

Was really hoping that maybe the eclipse would grant Peter his old powers back but figured it was a long shot. Just kinda really get high hopes about it when Sylar and Claire when down and then Mohinder was knocking on Mya's door. Figured Peter'd get shot or something too and discover his powers were back but heh oh well. He still looked cool on next week's preview. And whats with Nathan? He has a moment of almost seemingly complete redemption and a chance to really start to do the right thing like Peter and just goes retarded thinking the dumbest thing is the solution.

Still a great ep thou, I hated losing *cough* you know at the end.
But on the brightest side of the ep.

SYLAR'S BACK!!!

And god let what Bennet said be true! I just knew it was as soon as I heard it.

Wow I'm still just so happy, excited and psyched about Heroes again. Finally a change to return to its former glory. I just really hope it doesn't disappoint anymore.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:37 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Shadow_King
i was just wondering [SPOILER - highlight to read]: how did hiro get his time travelling ability back??
They all got it with the eclipse ending.

But how he just suddently handled Sylar and Elle when he's suppose to have the mind of a 10 year old and can barely even face Sylar when he's normal baffels me too.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:38 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Bennet once again owned Sylar.

Pity it didn't last.

Although, if Sylar (season 1 Sylar) is back and we have no more pissy Gabriel, I'm happy.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 05:21 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Entity
They all got it with the eclipse ending.

But how he just suddently handled Sylar and Elle when he's suppose to have the mind of a 10 year old and can barely even face Sylar when he's normal baffels me too.

He acts like a kid. Thus he does childish things/doesnt care etc....about stuff he doesn't want to do. But like any kid, once they set their mind on something they have to do it or have it. There is no adult stuff in the way like saying should I do or not do because its right or wrong. He a kid, so either doesnt want to do or he has to do it, the grey area is not there. But this will change once he back to normal, I dont like the old Hiro because hes a useless titt. I hope this new come back is a change for the better.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 05:56 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Captain REX
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Elle.

Wanna see your reaction to this episode.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 07:28 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Sylar's back, and that might fix this season.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 08:30 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Bennet's revelation to Sylar was what I had been thinking after how stretched it seemed with the senior Petrellis. Their stories, while they were convincing, seemed too convenient. But I wasn't sure so I didn't say anything about it; it could have been true, after all.

I like that the scene with Seth Green kind of explained what is up with the comics. I'm assuming that in the months following the death of Isaac Mendez, he had other comics that were ready for print. Good to hear that we're onto the last one.

Bennet still kicks ass. Claire and Sylar returning seemed predictable but it added to the drama.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Elle dying was COMPLETELY unexpected on my part. I'm not sure how Sylar regressed so damn fast, but I was kind of hoping he'd just go 'Oh, well, I'm bad, but you can run away.' He already has that power, after all.

Matt and Daphne's scenes were well done. I've always liked Matt.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 09:28 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Originally posted by Entity
[B]
Still a great ep thou, I hated losing *cough* you know at the end.
But on the brightest side of the ep. B]

I don't Sylar finished the job at the end. We will see that character again... just a thought.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 09:41 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I thought this episode was better than the rest of the season so far. I hope thats an indication of where the show is going from now on.

Agreed with everyone who says how badass Bennet is. It's too bad Sylar didn't stay dead, that lame bastard. And he did become evil again pretty instantaneously. All it took was HRG saying "they aren't your parents!" and he was like "KILL FEST!"

I hate to say it, but i think that Parkman's story has gotten weak, and unfortunately, grunny doesn't seem to be up to par with his acting these past two episodes.

I dig Nathan. I think he will make a capable villain. I liked heroes season 1 when it seemed like Nathan would eventually become a main villain, and he'd have a sweet showdown with Peter.

Also:

Woah! Daphne was handicapped? That's totally NOT LIKE THAT SHOW LOST!!!! WITH LOCKE AND A WHEELCHAIR.

Lost Kicks All Available Heroes Ass.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 11:01 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote