KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » If you were a villain????????????????

If you were a villain????????????????
Started by: harri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
werehawk

Name: I've always been a fan of a Charlton character by Ditko called The Green Man.

Powers: He didn't really have powers but had chlorophyll in his blood so never had to eat and had green skin. A little tweaking of the character would make him (and thus me) a good 'environmentalist' villain, trying to stop the wasteful ways of ordinary humans. And maybe a little super-strength from the sun.

Achilles heel: Of course, I would be easy to defeat, just lock me in a dark room. Dammit, I made myself a C-lister.

Enemies: I guess since I suck, it would have to be Streaky ('Super-Cat') or Aunt May or something

Last edited by werehawk on Dec 27th, 2008 at 07:15 PM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 07:12 PM
werehawk is currently offline Click here to Send werehawk a Private Message Find more posts by werehawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by werehawk
Name: I've always been a fan of a Charlton character by Ditko called The Green Man.

Powers: He didn't really have powers but had chlorophyll in his blood so never had to eat and had green skin. A little tweaking of the character would make him (and thus me) a good 'environmentalist' villain, trying to stop the wasteful ways of ordinary humans. And maybe a little super-strength from the sun.

Achilles heel: Of course, I would be easy to defeat, just lock me in a dark room. Dammit, I made myself a C-lister.

Enemies: I guess since I suck, it would have to be Streaky ('Super-Cat') or Aunt May or something

I'm sorry, but he doesn't sound very impressive.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 04:09 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
werehawk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Toku King
I'm sorry, but he doesn't sound very impressive.

No, he doesn't, but I still like the idea of a realistic plant-man and an eco-'villain'. And a lot of classic villains don't sound too impressive if you try to clear your mind of what they've become: a man throwing pumpkin bombs? A guy with a ice gun (Capt. Cold, the classic Flash villain)? a clown in a purple suit?. And they've turned out ok.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 06:55 PM
werehawk is currently offline Click here to Send werehawk a Private Message Find more posts by werehawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

name: Bob
costume: naked wearing spider-man underwear
powers: annoying people to death
hero enemy: my cousin
lol

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:32 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote