KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Lord of the Rings: Conquest (Battlefront)

Lord of the Rings: Conquest (Battlefront)
Started by: NonSensi-Klown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Captain Commander

I'm getting it.....always wanted to play as Witchking,Sauron or Balrog.

Bankai, Katen Kyōkotsu Karamatsu Shinjuu.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 02:11 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Yeah, same her, playing as Sauron would be 1337.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 01:58 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Wow, I'm surprised people have just noticed this game now - it was meant to already be out, originally! I've been waiting for it for months.

I love Battlefront, Lord of the Rings is awesome...I'm getting this for sure. We've been talking about it a ton at work (my boss is one of the biggest LOTR geeks I've ever seen) for ages now, and I think it should be a ton of fun.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:05 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

I followed this game for a while, but sorta lost interest. Battlefront series was great, but this game doesn't look so good. The idea is good, but:

the graphics look last gen
the combat looks like Dynasty Warriors button mashing
the classes seem un LOTR like (fire swords? Gondor Scouts could turn invisible? And since when did Gondor have mages?)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 10:54 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Re: Re: Lord of the Rings: Conquest (Battlefront)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Yeah I am buyin that. If it sucks, I'll just kill myself.
wow. laughing

Anyways.. I was checking out the video for this game, and I was very intrigued.. even more so now that I know its a battlefront style game

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 03:35 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

would be 1337.

is that good and if so, why?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 03:53 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

1337 means cool basically...

Playing as Sauron would be cool because... well... he's Sauron. Supposedly one of the most badass figures in the 3rd age before he was reduced to a giant eye.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 03:54 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Star Wars vs. Lord of the Rings: Battlefront

Sounds nice.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 04:00 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

... Realistically Lord of the Rings would win.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 04:04 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
1337 means cool basically...

Playing as Sauron would be cool because... well... he's Sauron. Supposedly one of the most badass figures in the 3rd age before he was reduced to a giant eye.
No you n00b, it means elite. 1337 is an alternate spelling for LEET, which is pronounced "L-eet". Elite. HA!

YEah. Seriously. He's a 10 foot tall big guy with a mace. That screams of awesomeness.

...And how would LotR win in a full out battle between them and SW? Unless you are including the Valar in it or something...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 05:00 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, foo'. 1337= Elite only in gaming terms.

And yeah, Valar. LotR has gods that actively do things...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 06:17 AM
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
No, foo'. 1337= Elite only in gaming terms.

And yeah, Valar. LotR has gods that actively do things...
Actually, in leet-speek. Which is not limited to gaming, also is very present online. Nub.

Hasn't it been like, hundreds of years since a Valar has actively even wiped its own ass?

And the Force actively does things, Force>Valar, it's a sentient entity.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 08:05 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** yes!

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 08:46 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Star Wars all the way.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 04:23 AM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i just hope sauron gets the knockback powers he had at the start of LOTR - fellowship of the ring evil face

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 05:55 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by MadMel
i just hope sauron gets the knockback powers he had at the start of LOTR - fellowship of the ring evil face

I hope he has the power he had in LOTR- The Two Towers....

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 06:13 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

movie or game??

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 06:24 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, in leet-speek. Which is not limited to gaming, also is very present online. Nub.

Neg.

quote:
Hasn't it been like, hundreds of years since a Valar has actively even wiped its own ass?

And the Force actively does things, Force>Valar, it's a sentient entity.

They brought Gandalf back to life. *shrug*

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 06:27 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Demo is out anyone else played it? Thought it was pretty fun, end of it basically consists of Sauron knocking the crap out of you. Good times...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 08:31 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Is it out on XBL? Will look for it later.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 08:37 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote