KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Box Registration

The Box Registration
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The Box Registration

Many years ago, there was an all powerful creature, that being perfect in everyway, not even God would destroy it. Instead, the creature was placed inside of a box, that sealed it, and a large portion of the area in time. After many years of Bad Karma building from all different sources, the creature, or Firstborn, would channel the energy and attempt to leave the box. This has happened six times before, and was successfully closed each time. This time however, the dangers are greater than had ever been seen. A Dark Army has risen to free the Firstborn and destroy the human rule of the world. To remedy this, a crack team with Paranormal abilities was sent to find a way to close the box, before it was too late.

You will be one of these elite soldiers, on either Alpha or Omege team. Your job is to find any way to close the box that you can, and to stop the Firstborn from rising and destroy all that mankind has ever known. There are five time slices suspended in the cube, and you must find a way to reach the next one, and ultimately to reach the chamber of the first born. You will start out on the way to the fabled lost city of Al Khali.

Name:
Weight:
Height:
Build:
Powers:
Weaponry:
History:
Bio:

Name: Xavier Jones
Weight: 230 lbs
Height: 6'2"
Build: Muscular
Powers: Astral Projection
Weaponry: HKG36C assault rifle with an XM26 semi-automatic mounted shotgun.
History: Jones worked at a desk job for the army, until his powers started to manifest within him.
Bio: Little is known about Jones, and he seems to like it that way. Second in command, Xavier Jones is more of a bookworm than a fighting man, having spent most of his career at the DOW in an office before recently joining the combat division. He is skilled in astral projection and empathy, and the Jericho Squad look to him as some kind of enforcer, seen at one point after some team infighting, when he is ordered to "arrest that man."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 07:21 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Yitta Acadia (aka: Light)
Powers:Bone manipulation (Ability to manipulate the bones in one's own body. This includes, but is not limited to, the generation of new bone mass, projecting bones out from the skin or rearranging one's own bones.)
Weaponry: F2000 Tactical Assault Rifle
History: will do later
Bio: later

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 10:46 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead

Name: Father Paul Rawlings
Weight: 88kg
Height: 196cm
Build: Slim
Powers: Revive and Exorcism (able to heal at a distance and distribute enemy health among team members)
Weaponry: (Faith and Destiny) Dual Desert Eagles, 15 round capacity each, 3 firing modes, Piercing (1 round), Sharpnel (3 rounds) and Explosive (5 rounds)
History: The oldest active member of the Jericho squad, Paul Rawlings is also the only member of the team that actually started his military career as a true chaplain. He enlisted in 1970 as a chaplain’s aid and served three tours of Vietnam before the end of the war. His experiences there caused him to question his religious and political belief, and after dropping out of the army he spent the next twenty years searching for meaning and direction. His travels brought him to the far corners of the earth on missionary and relief efforts, but his experiences with indigenous tribes did more to transform him than his intended convert. He found himself adopting various beliefs systems into his own, because he’s fond of saying, “There’s no such thing as too many Gods when it comes to watching your ass.” As such, Rawlings became something of a universal cleric, the ultimate chaplain. Although his request to resume active duty was at first declined by the chaplain corps, the DOW was eager to have him in their ranks due to the practical knowledge he gained in dealing with occult forces and the paranormal.
Bio: (More or less his history) Rawlings is unexcitable and extremely faithful. He sometimes preaches. He is of Texan heritage and has a strong Texas accent. Rawlings has a very linear form of thinking and believes in self sacrifice for the good of mankind. This causes him to sometimes have arguements with other members of the squad. He is also the squad's Exorcist. He has a huge knowledge of the Occult, Demons and other Supernatural things.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 01:11 AM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

History: Yitta, now Lieutenant of Omega squad, was first brought in as a volunteer for a military experiment. Since the military was loosing so many men due to bone fractions, they used her as a prototype for a new surgery. Now she is able to mold her bones, or repair them, to use as she pleases. Of course there are some side effects, (like pain, or getting stuck in what ever position she is in.) but they only last for a short time. Now, using her ability, she has moved up quickly in rank.

Bio: She's calm, but quick to anger. and yeah... thats all i know about her right now.

Attachment: israeli%20military%20soldier%20idf%20female.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 01:33 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Name: Designation,Archon-2112, Nickname "Kagatora" (BlackTiger)

Weight:220lbs

Height:6'

Build:Athletic,Muscular from years of training with Delta Force.

Powers: Manipulate Muscle density which increases strength 5 times that of a human.

Weapons: 2 Saito Kiomasa made Katana's, 2 Hicap Match target weight H&K USP45's,vest full of clips.

History:Born in an American Lab. post WWII Japan (1948) a product of genetic manipulation, (Project Archon) . With an enhanced adrenal gland that when controlled gives super human strength and makes muscle density 5 times that of a normal human. Impenetrable to anything less than .50 cal AP. with this manipulation ,as a byproduct, I age at a much slower rate which makes me appear in my early 20's but i have the wisdom of a 50yo. Being brought up in Japan I am an expert in martial Arts. Taught by Minimoto Musashi's school of Bushido,Aikido,Shinsengume. Was recruited by Delta force and trained as a Weapons expert.Proficient in all modern weapons and Know 7 languages. Being raised with Bushido philosophies i prefer to use Blade weapons .

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Dec 1st, 2008 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 04:55 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead

Is this going to be like the actual story in game? Are all the other team members present?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 09:38 PM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Name: heath richards
Weight: 178 lbs
Height: 6'3"
Build: thin, poorly built, little muscle, gray eyes, black hair. wears simple jumpsuit with light armor and ghillie suit cover.
Powers: radioactivity
Weaponry: focusing glove. used to focus his energy into blasts. ak 47 with longer barrel, acog scope and burst fire.
History: has amnesia
Bio: jumpy, has ADD

Last edited by Unbias3d on Dec 2nd, 2008 at 04:24 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 04:22 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Name: Designation,Archon-2112, Nickname "Kagatora" (BlackTiger)

Weight:220lbs

Height:6'

Build:Athletic,Muscular from years of training with Delta Force.

Powers: Manipulate Muscle density which increases strength 5 times that of a human.

Weapons: 2 Saito Kiomasa made Katana's, 2 Hicap Match target weight H&K USP45's,vest full of clips.

History:Born in an American Lab. post WWII Japan (1948) a product of genetic manipulation, (Project Archon) . With an enhanced adrenal gland that when controlled gives super human strength and makes muscle density 5 times that of a normal human. Impenetrable to anything less than .50 cal AP. with this manipulation ,as a byproduct, I age at a much slower rate which makes me appear in my early 20's but i have the wisdom of a 50yo. Being brought up in Japan I am an expert in martial Arts. Taught by Minimoto Musashi's school of Bushido,Aikido,Shinsengume. Was recruited by Delta force and trained as a Weapons expert.Proficient in all modern weapons and Know 7 languages. Being raised with Bushido philosophies i prefer to use Blade weapons .

For the record, I forgot to mention the H&K USP45's are Fully Automatic pistols.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 12:54 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote