KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E12 - Our Father

S03E12 - Our Father
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E12 - Our Father

Official Episode Preview

Hoping to find a way to stop Arthur, Hiro and Claire band together and travel back in time 16 years to when Kaito gave baby Claire to H.R.G. Meanwhile, Peter and the Haitian team up to finish off Arthur Petrelli for good but are interrupted by Sylar. Elsewhere, in the lab, Suresh has a major breakthrough with the formula that will likely change everything.

"Our Father" Preview

"Our Father" Canadian Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 07:45 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Go Nathan

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 07:53 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Sprint Sneek Peek:

-Angela tells Peter and the Haitian what needs to be done

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 07:56 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

So... Claire will try to change the Present/Future... erm

I like the idea of the Super Soldiers... but how are they going to control them?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 07:57 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Still at work, no sound.

Before i go home to check again, what was claire telling Past Bennett?

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 08:33 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Still at work, no sound.

Before i go home to check again, what was claire telling Past Bennett?

"Don't answer that..... It's the Company. They're gonna do something to her, and it's gonna change everything"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 04:19 PM
Shadow_King
-

i thought they said, they were done with time travelling?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 10:47 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eh. It'll suck.

*disses*

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 10:56 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I have to wonder about what Claire is trying to accomplish, and I didn't see the super soldiers coming... that changes things.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 07:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

At this point in the story, are there any actual "heroes" left, or does everyone pretty much just have their own agenda?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 06:45 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Well, I think Peter's story at this point is just trying to prove to everyone, his self included, that he can still be a hero without powers.

Hiro's story has just started to get retarded since they never let him really join the rest of the main story that most of the others are always in.

Matt is trying to be a hero but he's also trying to save Daphane and secure his future with her.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 01:21 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, things have become muddled as people take on their own personal agendas. I mean, Peter is still trying to save the world, but as Entity said he's also trying to prove to himself and everyone else that he doesn't need to be special.

Hiro is a ten-year-old, Claire is trying to 'get tough,' that sort of thing.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:07 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Hiro is still a idiot and his character sucks.

Peter sucks and has no balls so Sylar did the job.

Sylar FTW!!

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Dec 9th, 2008 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 02:52 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Hiro is still a idiot and his character sucks.

Peter sucks and has no balls so Sylar did the job.

Sylar FTW!!
Um, you are so near-sighted. Peter shot the bullet, he had the balls to kill Arthur. Sylar just wouldn't let him.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 03:12 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

While that is true, Peter's FTW to fail ratio is still most decidedly makes him a complete loser. He's a moron. There is no excuse for stupidity on that rampant level.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 04:15 AM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

So Hiro's mom is the one who originally had the catalyst? How is that? And from my understanding, the catalyst is the final piece that Arthur wants to give people abilities. Is that what the catalyst is?

And how did Arthur find out that Hiro and Claire traveled to the past?

Peter got on my nerves. I can understand his initial dilemna with killing his father, its his dad for peek sakes! But I was annoyed by his continued hesitation to pull the trigger. The other dude offered to do it for him, he should have just let him if he was going to hesitate like that.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 07:35 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Pretty much all he needed was the catalyst to give people abilities since he already had the formula yes.

Well he does have Issac's ability who saw them travel into the past so he probably seen that happen also. Though if he always had time travel powers..why didn't he use them before?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 07:47 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He did not always have control of space and time. That came when Arthur stole Peter's numerous absorbed abilities. One of them was Hiro's ability. Arthur used the teleportation aspect to jump to Africa when he erased Hiro's memory... which is another ability that Peter absorbed, from the Haitian. Which is odd... but not the point.

Arthur seems to have a vast knowledge of what is going on, both where and when. I'm not sure how. Maybe something to attribute to telepathy?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 08:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, found a continuity problem.

In 'Cautionary Tales' (S2E10?), Hiro teleports his father Kaito back to 1990 to re-experience the funeral of Ishi, his mother.

In 'Our Father' (S3E12), Hiro's mother dies in his arms... in 1992.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 09:19 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Good point.

Also, with all of this time traveling, won't Hiro damage the present and possibly the future since both him and Claire changed the past?

I get that Arthur took Hiro's power in the past, but not sure why Matt and Daphene think that because Nathan and crew can give people any power that they want that there will be another time traveler. Are they just assuming or what? Not really sure what led them to think this.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 10:24 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote