KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Dark Khan (Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe)

Dark Khan (Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe)
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
And really, even if he didn't exist in MK canon, he's still part of MK.

Hardly. He's a disgrace to all the original/non-fused MK bosses/villains that were thought up of before.

Also, all I'm hearing from you is that he's a poorly made character. That's pretty much it. I don't consider that a good enough reason.

'k. Tell us how he's not poorly made then.

edit: lol Page 9. Much much more than this thread should have made.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 11:05 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

I've already explained it: I think it has more to do with the fact that he doesn't look that much like Shao Kahn or Darkseid. You can easily distinguish him. Plus, his abilities aren't just mix ups of Shao Kahn and Darkseid. He actually has an ability (or abilities) unique to him (like the RAGE).

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 11:13 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark Kahn sucks ass and belongs in the dustbin of fighting game history.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2010 02:10 AM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I've already explained it: I think it has more to do with the fact that he doesn't look that much like Shao Kahn or Darkseid. You can easily distinguish him. Plus, his abilities aren't just mix ups of Shao Kahn and Darkseid. He actually has an ability (or abilities) unique to him (like the RAGE).

True, he doesn't look much like them. Still looks gay though, as is his voice.

RAGE is basically the only thing that's unique to him. Everything else he has are just stolen moves from Darkseid and Shao Khan.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2010 02:15 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Respect Darkseid + Shao Kahn + RAGE.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 12:25 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

CONQUER ALL!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 01:22 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 01:00 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote