KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos vs Dante

Kratos or Dante?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kratos 19 40.43%
Dante 28 59.57%
Total: 47 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kratos vs Dante
Started by: Kennedyward

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 48 49 [50]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frikcha
Pokemon Trainer

i'll keep it simple
speed and agility: dante>kratos - dante is very agile and avoids attacks very quickly

strength: dante=kratos - dante and kratos both have around the same level of power. dante's sword is just as tough as kratos's blades and dante has superhuman strength equal to if not greater then kratos.

defense: dante=kratos - dante can be stabbed with a giant sword with only the slightest discomfort and pul it out without a problem. kratos gets smacked around and smashed by gods and still gets back up to kick their ass.

maximum potential: dante>kratos - dante's devil forms far exceed any of kratos's abilities.

weapons: dante>kratos - dante's wide arsenal of ranged and melee weapons are much more reliable and effective then kratos's various weapons. dante has the obvious advantage of range with his guns. i'm not even sure kratos could survive a shotgun to the face.

skill: dante>kratos - dante has much better sword skills and proficiency then kratos. dante is also extremely skilled in martial arts and what i can only assume is gunkata (when he quickly switches from swords to guns in one fighting style)

dante wins!
if you disagree feel free to debate.
also before you say "kratos kills gods" literally every boss/mini-boss in devil may cry is a god or godlike demon and dante has also killed mundus who is basically satan/hades.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 03:21 AM
Frikcha is currently offline Click here to Send Frikcha a Private Message Find more posts by Frikcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

That post was so wrong and full of ignorance I don't know where to start

Though I had a good chuckle at the "strength equal to if not greater than Kratos" shtick

And ftr, "god" is just as useless title, feats are where it's at

BTW, why are you necroing threads?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 06:29 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote